[2013.12.19] “Warspear Online” 3.10 Announcement - World Creation holiday

Guest LaOnza

• Developer

So first dungeons will start off at snow land?  :crazy:

Yeah!

Have you added also 1 player instance :'( ?

Not yet, but you can try to finish it solo (I do not recommend it)

Nice , seems funny those new skills  :lol: weahhh and I hope to see more chance to get some shit from caskets... thank you snorly.

I will try to play more in this event at least few hours every day.... since I have gf is like warspear? ♥♥♥♥♥ please aint got time for that.

and about alvyondil , dungeons some new info will be good !!!!

Developers , snorly , roland , and to all Aigrind people,  thank you for your work !!!

merry christmas and a happy new year soon !!!

«Happy snowman» tavern will be opened for 2-12 level players where they can challenge each other for the precious reward. Don't pass by this crazy place, every day there is a fracas between the hotheaded visitors!

THis is like pvp?

In the «Jakkar labyrinth» 3-12 level characters will test their luck while searching the «right» portal leading to the enjoyable presents and to the unique items on some special occasions! Snow Elves ensure that no one will leave the labyrinth without a joy and reward.

Do the 13-20lvl get something like that?

And maybe you could look at my threat? i need an anser from mods. http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=98765.0

Add naruto costume xD  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

No xD

One piece  better  becos we can be sanji with tuxedos and emo hair  and chopper with rudolf costume  :crazy: so lets add something for luffy and his nakamas OR dragon ball costumes

ofc , im joking but why not?  :snorlax:

Yeap, we adjusted chances, so it'll be easier to get usefull items from caskets.

Lols it was already good *z* now will be more costomes mean all will use all and all will have all xD Rip vamps,Wdge ... and all

woow, sounds great!  I may buy chests, I hate my unlucky, then I opened 170 pumpkin treasurys, I got only one rare item (it was inferno bow in mc side) and too many gold bars  =(

Great update  :good:  But administrators have worse English that me xD LOL Neither translating understand

Alike thanks Warspear  :good:

I'm sorry, what's wrong with the language in this announcement?

Time is limited for every instance session.

anladıkartistaaaaa :blush:

I'm sorry, what's wrong with the language in this announcement?

It is difficult to understand translated from English into Spanish. Incoherence  :sorry: