[2013.12.19] “Warspear Online” 3.10 Announcement - World Creation holiday

Guest LaOnza

It is difficult to understand translated from English into Spanish. Incoherence  :sorry:

these languages are also not so similiar :(

Do you see? I still do not understand, maybe it's the problem of the translator  :unknw:

exactly, translators are still can't be really good at actual translation, especially with our fantasy vocabulary and complex sentences(

You will see them soon in game :-P

You can ask a Spanish friend, I don't see anything wrong, translator always doing some mistakes, try use chrome, his translate is the best...

exactly, translators are still can't be really good at actual translation, especially with our fantasy vocabulary and complex sentences(

especially with our fantasy vocabulary and complex sentences

It is exactly that. No problem, I will decipher hahahah lol :good:

You will see them soon in game :-P

You can ask a Spanish friend, I don't see anything wrong, translator always doing some mistakes, try use chrome, his translate is the best...

Thanks you  ;)

Will this time malee heroes be usefull in hunting boss or it will be like the same as last even????

And plzz any moderater replay me. :unknw: :rofl:

hope the update will bring some fun... *hi* can't await it... But not like horror circus.. I dnt wana get annoyed anymore of such situation from this game.. Hope for the best... ^_^

Lols it was already good *z* now will be more costomes mean all will use all and all will have all xD Rip vamps,Wdge ... and all

Well good for not rich people.

Nice to see you are happy for them.

Is funny how people who have more than others always want to make the others have even less of what they already have.

+1 for your christmas spirit springy

In other hand  im glad cause greedy price raisers who are killing this game are going to be mad.

Ty devs for chance raise.

Will this time malee heroes be usefull in hunting boss or it will be like the same as last even????

And plzz any moderater replay me. :unknw: :rofl:

Rolend plzz reply

CHRISTMAS FUN? LETS SEE

You can think this post should not be here. Well thats wrong. Because i want to enjoy all this new brand options but im tottally limited. Looks nice for all those who can actually use mcoins.

If devs are fast in fixing SMS payment in Spain (now we just have Phone bill and that does not work for me, or paypal or other.

If they are fast and fix that issue wich is happening in MANY countries, i will enjoy for real.

I cant even amplify since months ago. Already sold all items from surprise chests you gave and ran out of money fast because i CAN NOT BUY MIRACLE COINS.

Also my wife subscribed to an offer of free mcoins who appeared as FREE OFFER but they took 3+ euros for that free offer and she still waiting even after sending screenshots of task done in ticket.

So yeah devs. Great.

I guess others will enjoy a lot this event. Not me.

C mon guys, im sure you are noticing less incoming, since lot of persons i know who used to use mcoin now are tottally stucked.

GIVE US FIX, GIVE US CHRISTMAS FUN

Add naruto costume xD  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

i also like naruto :rofl: i wud farm and get hinata costume... Lol.. Jk.. Nvm.. :rofl:

lol :lol: its so funny, an elf got a two handed sword n he is happy :mega_shok: what a joke. ;D he can't even use it. what a retard guy :facepalm:.

CHRISTMAS FUN? LETS SEE

You can think this post should not be here. Well thats wrong. Because i want to enjoy all this new brand options but im tottally limited. Looks nice for all those who can actually use mcoins.

If devs are fast in fixing SMS payment in Spain (now we just have Phone bill and that does not work for me, or paypal or other.

If they are fast and fix that issue wich is happening in MANY countries, i will enjoy for real.

I cant even amplify since months ago. Already sold all items from surprise chests you gave and ran out of money fast because i CAN NOT BUY MIRACLE COINS.

Also my wife subscribed to an offer of free mcoins who appeared as FREE OFFER but they took 3+ euros for that free offer and she still waiting even after sending screenshots of task done in ticket.

So yeah devs. Great.

I guess others will enjoy a lot this event. Not me.

C mon guys, im sure you are noticing less incoming, since lot of persons i know who used to use mcoin now are tottally stucked.

GIVE US FIX, GIVE US CHRISTMAS FUN

agree with u.... :drinks: every player have right to wear atleast one cool winter dress... Or none of the riche..