Jump to content

[2020.12.01] Game servers restart


Holmes
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators

news_2_1200x630.png
 

UPD: The servers are running!

Dear players! 

Please keep in mind that tomorrow, 02.12.2020, at 09:00 CET, the servers will be restarted due to performing maintenance work. The performance of game servers will be optimized as a result of the restart

The game will be unavailable for roughly 15 minutes

Please also don’t forget that used elixirs and minions are paused and seeker’s endurance will be restored if at the moment of the reboot the player was in a dungeon. 

Please don’t plan anything important for that time. We apologize for any inconvenience. 
AIGRIND  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Holmes pinned this topic
19 hours ago, Holmes said:

The performance of game servers will be optimized as a result of the restart

What does optimized mean here? Anything specific that'll affect players? Like lesser delay between skills uses, etc?:huh:

Edited by TheCaster
typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheCaster said:

What does optimized mean here? Anything specific that'll effect players? Like lesser delay between skills uses, etc?:huh:

I think it means less lag 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Holmes said:

UPD: The servers are running!

Dear players! 

Please keep in mind that tomorrow, 02.12.2020, at 09:00 CET, the servers will be restarted due to performing maintenance work. The performance of game servers will be optimized as a result of the restart

The game will be unavailable for roughly 15 minutes

Please also don’t forget that used elixirs and minions are paused and seeker’s endurance will be restored if at the moment of the reboot the player was in a dungeon. 

Please don’t plan anything important for that time. We apologize for any inconvenience. 
AIGRIND  

 

final_5c11661f32962c0013aa6d07_440813.thumb.jpeg.4cf00d082b3412575d040e1a094308cb.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

What does optimized mean here? 

It means improved in general, and all optimization affect players positively even when you don't notice. When there will be an updated on skills, we will surely talk about it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Akasha said:

It means improved in general, and all optimization affect players positively even when you don't notice. When there will be an updated on skills, we will surely talk about it. 

Yaaaa plsss i hope i see necro and priest shields in that post:cat8:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

DeathKnight shield: am I a joke to you? 

 

Relics can make this skill strong - thanks devs for this little but so useful feature.

 

In terms of primary defensive skills is by far one of the strongest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Higgings said:

 

Relics can make this skill strong - thanks devs for this little but so useful feature.

 

In terms of primary defensive skills is by far one of the strongest.

 

Yes , i remember watching some lvl 6 -10 battles some time ago and looking at DKs just tanking everyone with almost no effort thanks to his wings.

 

Only thing they miss at low levels is a automatic stun.

The need to activate and then hit again to stun really holds them back.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Idk how it works in pvp esspecly vs high dmg chars like bd and ranger, but in pve its totaly alsome with alot of deff it litterly reduce dmg to 0 vs weak mobs, i gues you have not much deff with pvp armors cuz skill works best with alot of deff also as i said bouth chars  do tons of dmg thats why you may not notice it i gues

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Holmes unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...