Hacked

Sorath

Please help me as soon as posssible. A guy called ajtajtajta tricked me. He offered $150 on my account and took my id/pass, he never paid me but took my account. Please help me ASAP :'(. Get back my character pleasssssseeeeeee :cray:

Why it's not surprise? How could people believe to strangers even with stupid nicknames like "ajtajtajta"?

Write to support. But you should know that selling accounts/characters/etc for the real money is forbidden by our community rules, so you also break the rules.

PLease get back my char. I did  not know about that :'(

How do i write to support?

He's offering me $100 for my own character now. His other name is itsmeeeeee

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

40930518.png

95304290.png

Ok not allowed for money but allowed for Miracle Coins?

Thats unfair, when happened with blankz you helped the other character.. even if the payment was with Miracle Coins and it means with money; because he didnt gave item but he recharged other account (or was supposed to be).

Ok not allowed for money but allowed for Miracle Coins?

Thats unfair, when happened with blankz you helped the other character..

I'm not support, I don't know what you talking about.

How do i write to support?

http://warspear-online.com/en/support

and you write here that you are pretending so he knows this, really...

That's why we do not solve ANY account-related questions on forum because it required to publish personal information.

That guy offered 150$ for the account, Sorath accepted and gave him acc and psw, that guy loogged on and changed the psw.. and now is pretending 100$ for give the account back and not deleting it.

:facepalm:

amazing how many ppl are really stupid enough to get caught in that trick  :facepalm: , why would someone pay 150$ in a ws account? i m almost sure he didnt use 100$ on it. i can be almost sure too that he dont have full guards set (rings belt glove/armguard boots weapon (s)) so why would he pay 150$ on it?

at this time, where ws not going on a very good way, ignoring many ppl at international section (not answering on forum or support) i wouldnt pay 100$ for a full guard set with weapon rings and belt with a lvl18 char (only if was 6 chars with full guards set+rings+belt+weapon (3 classes of mc and 3 classes of elf)) :)

gah! I admit it, I WAS STUPID

I just want my character back more than anything

After, getting it back Im not gonna sell it even if anyone offers me $10000 hard money

damnn bad news :facepalm:

karma goes for those that stole sorath...

try this :

http://warspear-online.com/en/account/password/restore

hope its not too late

if its too late try remember ur acc id(numbers) and try use it...

Gamemaster,please take is hacking cases very seriously.Also make sure sorath gets back his char back as a creater u will knw hw people love their char n also the time he spent !! :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

uhm...next time dont trust anyone even your friends in GAME....just dont trust anyone..

BEST ADVICE

except your real friends on real life

uhm...next time dont trust anyone even your friends in GAME....just dont trust anyone..

BEST ADVICE

except your real friends on real life

And rainbowz  :blush:

Sorath ask support to block your character, at least that guy wont be able to delete your items  :(

Why it's not surprise? How could people believe to strangers even with stupid nicknames like "ajtajtajta"?

Write to support. But you should know that selling accounts/characters/etc for the real money is forbidden by our community rules, so you also break the rules.

yes i agree stop breaking rules just for money its a game to enjoy not for profit best way to avoid getting accounts taken dont trade them  :diablo:

some people who got hacked before are now playing a new one and much stronger than their previous character. should try it.

Maybe you have but unlucily we do not have unlimited money. And he lost what he paied for.

In this game with new bag its impossible to dont pay.. staff is forcing you to pay.

Maybe you have but unlucily we do not have unlimited money. And he lost what he paied for.

In this game with new bag its impossible to dont pay.. staff is forcing you to pay.

Sorry, i never mall mcoins items. can buy it using golds from the seller tho. what do you mean by bag? is it extra pocket?

Sorry, i never mall mcoins items. can buy it using golds from the seller tho. what do you mean by bag? is it extra pocket?

When your bag is full and you are trying to add more things to it then a pop up with  a messages shows ("Do you want to buy more bags...")

and its hardly to dont press Yes on Touchscreen phones by mistake...

It always shows and many people were tricked because they pressed "yes" and no other confirmation messages showed up..

Shouldn't this title say "I gave out my ID and PW" not "Hacked". 

I have sympathy for you sorath but you weren't hacked. In fact every "hacked" thread I've read is just someone who gave out their PW. 

Most mmo support does nothing for people who give out their PW.  I do hope the devs just ban you temporarily like the rules say tho. 

Another frnd capella mc got hacked by a gurl ayhen....

y the hell u sell sorath!? M so mad at u.. >:D

bravo....i thot out of all the peopl u wudnt fall for such things :clapping:

Well, i'm not sure if imma be getting a chance again :(

But if i do, i definitely won't do stupid things like this. I'll play sorath and not do anythings like trading my character or anything for real money like a good boy