Stealth, skill modification

Justice5322

Rogues, in their beginning, are the masters of stealth, with good damage and dodging, typical hidden, agile and so on.

I believe that rogue should have a higher movement speed while in stealth mode, as well as seekers, who in my view seekers do not have such an obligation in their principle as rogues have

4 hours ago, Justice5322 said:

Rogues, in their beginning, are the masters of stealth, with good damage and dodging, typical hidden, agile and so on.

I believe that rogue should have a higher movement speed while in stealth mode, as well as seekers, who in my view seekers do not have such an obligation in their principle as rogues have

i don't know, giving the rogue a movement speed factor might not be the best for them, they sure need something but its not movement speed.

you shouldn't look ONLY at a class by only its profession, or just because a class is something they should have a skill related to that, an "assassin" should be fast or a "paladin" that could revive (like some other guy suggested), you should also see how that would effect the class in game

his position in parties, in event, wars and more, how that skill would be beneficial for the class or how it could change that class play style all together

also i don't know how seekers are not obligated to speed while rogues are, rogue stealth give them bonus damage while seeker stealth give movement speed, would you be willing to give up the bonus damage for speed? or are you asking for both? if so you are asking for too much

13 hours ago, 0gull said:

i don't know, giving the rogue a movement speed factor might not be the best for them, they sure need something but its not movement speed.

you shouldn't look ONLY at a class by only its profession, or just because a class is something they should have a skill related to that, an "assassin" should be fast or a "paladin" that could revive (like some other guy suggested), you should also see how that would effect the class in game

his position in parties, in event, wars and more, how that skill would be beneficial for the class or how it could change that class play style all together

also i don't know how seekers are not obligated to speed while rogues are, rogue stealth give them bonus damage while seeker stealth give movement speed, would you be willing to give up the bonus damage for speed? or are you asking for both? if so you are asking for too much

I think movement speed is something that would help, but certainly isn't a priority.

What rogues seem to lack is Large Scale PvP utility.  So, maybe a "anti-stun" skill, or an AoE stun.

Example:

Smoke bomb - It would stun/silence players in an specific area around the player and make the rogue invisible for an specific amount of time.

:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 hours ago, Zahard said:

Example:

Smoke bomb - It would stun/silence players in an specific area around the player and make the rogue invisible for an specific amount of time.

now we are talking

On 11/30/2020 at 3:14 PM, 0gull said:

On 11/30/2020 at 3:14 PM, Zahard said:

Example:

now we are talking

Yep 😄  but you can only hear about the possible implementation next year

On 11/30/2020 at 12:29 PM, Zahard said:

Example:

Funny boy,

.. I see what you did here

Best Excellent Point GIFs | Gfycat

Spoiler

8 hours ago, Bruce Wayne said:

Damnnnnnnnn

Ikr? This guy actually made the animations to the skill too. It looks kind of good. xD

Hire him for Aigrind 😝. @Akasha

(Translated by google translate)

Hello! There was a rumor in the Russian community about the upcoming skill rebalance, so I decided to check the forum to find out what ideas there are among the robbers.

I have to say that inviz no longer seems to be as strong a skill as it used to be (although when it was, lol) and it needs fixing (for both rogue and seeker). Adding increased movement speed is good, I thought about it myself, but it doesn't solve the emerging problem. I mean it's very easy to make the rogue (or seeker) visible again, there are many ways to do this.

Unfortunately, it seems that the developers do not see this as a problem, although it has been repeatedly mentioned among Russian players. In my opinion, invisibility requires a number of fixes for both classes, and increased movement speed for a rogue is a good idea that suits him well.

And if something like this is ever added, then the rogue will have speed and increased damage, and the seeker will have speed and stun. Great, I suppose.

On 12/9/2020 at 8:22 AM, LostKaktus said:

(Translated by google translate)

Hello! There was a rumor in the Russian community about the upcoming skill rebalance, so I decided to check the forum to find out what ideas there are among the robbers.

I have to say that inviz no longer seems to be as strong a skill as it used to be (although when it was, lol) and it needs fixing (for both rogue and seeker). Adding increased movement speed is good, I thought about it myself, but it doesn't solve the emerging problem. I mean it's very easy to make the rogue (or seeker) visible again, there are many ways to do this.

Unfortunately, it seems that the developers do not see this as a problem, although it has been repeatedly mentioned among Russian players. In my opinion, invisibility requires a number of fixes for both classes, and increased movement speed for a rogue is a good idea that suits him well.

And if something like this is ever added, then the rogue will have speed and increased damage, and the seeker will have speed and stun. Great, I suppose.

Damn....

I didn't know google translate could do such a fine job , its almost perfect.

Btw, i do agree that invisibility is a skill that is almost useless to PvP at this point.

The second you get into an arena, people are going to use a potion that can detect you.

And in PVE so many mobs can see us, in some situations using it is pointless.

And the times we do use it, we have to pray to RNG, that some random mob won't take us out of stealth

All you can do with it really , is go around maps killing  people randomly. Because those won't be waiting for you.

:looser-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Zahard

2 часа назад, Zahard сказал:

Damn....

I didn't know google translate could do such a fine job , its almost perfect.

Well, I try to write as simple as possible so that the translator does not make unnecessary mistakes due to slang or abbreviations ... And also without Russian swearing when it comes to the effectiveness of an inviz with a rogue :true_story1: