POT to STOP GET XP FROM QUEST!!!!

sternriter

make pot to stop get xp from all quest?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. make pot to stop get xp from all quest?

• yes, that brilliant idea.
    • not, that just a dream.

im already play this game a years now,

what i know so far is many players stay at lvl6, lvl10, lvl14, lvl18, to do arena coz we all know arena lvl20 hard.

and they just stand at town and not do quest, coz they will get xp and lvl up, so why not make POT TO STOP GET XP FROM ALL QUEST, this good for tourny, coz many guild use lvl18 player for arena and get guild points. but they just get gp from arena and its too low, u need arena many times, make bored, if can do quest like swamp quest, coz swamp reward give 30gp or 40gp (ravva breath)  + get good reward, it will good. already have pot to get double xp, why not make to stop get xp?, :D

Who said you that doing arena gives exp and you lvl up *facepalm*

No that what he meant lol, he said that if there is a pot that stop xp from qst it's really helpful for ppls who wanna stay in any certain of lvl for arena, so they could not just collect gp from arena, but also from qst, without getting xp...

Who said you that doing arena gives exp and you lvl up *facepalm*

read carefully, and sorry with my bad english,

example ; i have lvl18 shaman for arena tourny, nah, u know we must do a lot arena to get gp, but i cant get gp from quest coz if i do quest i will lvl up, but quest give many gp and faster than arena., if have that pot, i can do all quest + arena for tourny, understand now?

I like the idea!

Have many low bracket arena chars points away from lv up, this would be good for event quests! I say yes!

...or make instance dungeon with -exp reward !!

I like the idea!

Have many low bracket arena chars points away from lv up, this would be good for event quests! I say yes!

...or make instance dungeon with -exp reward !!

Agreed on both your Statements :clapping: :clapping:

im already play this game a years now,

what i know so far is many players stay at lvl6, lvl10, lvl14, lvl18, to do arena coz we all know arena lvl20 hard.

and they just stand at town and not do quest, coz they will get xp and lvl up, so why not make POT TO STOP GET XP FROM ALL QUEST, this good for tourny, coz many guild use lvl18 player for arena and get guild points. but they just get gp from arena and its too low, u need arena many times, make bored, if can do quest like swamp quest, coz swamp reward give 30gp or 40gp (ravva breath)  + get good reward, it will good. already have pot to get double xp, why not make to stop get xp?, :D

this is the evidence of Spamming tickets which makes game imbalance..

The tournament should not be based on Arena only.......... :facepalm:

Why not just an option that makes you stop getting exp from quests?

Because devs wont get money from that, so we make the idea as a pot so they think in it & they say we can get more money in that so they agree.

Because devs wont get money from that, so we make the idea as a pot so they think in it & they say we can get more money in that so they agree.

yes, that true, we got what we want, and devs get what they want, money.. :D

this is the evidence of Spamming tickets which makes game imbalance..

The tournament should not be based on Arena only.......... :facepalm:

nah, thats why. u know many newbie not have strong pt for arena, and they keep losing and wasted they tics or pot gladiator, and that was other reason some player ragequit, coz take a lot of times to get arena set or just arena weapon. :(