Several suggestions

Rayotenper

Have a list of my suggestions:

1) Dummies for every ocassion:

Add different kinds of dummies for adding other aspects,for example,testing penetration

These are the kinds of dummies i'd like to see in the game:

Cloth Armor Dummy
Light Armor Dummy
Heavy Armor Dummy

all these dummies have certain amount of armor,which allows you to test the penetration you have

Melee Dummy(There are different types of this one,but what is does is that,when you interact,it'll attack you just once with phisical damage,but you won't be able to attack it,and the dummy won't attack again unless you trigger it)
Magic Dummy(Works just like the Melee dummy except it attacks with magic)

2) An Islands for Gladiators and Non-Gladiators:

Launch an islands specifically made for pvp,which takes the pvp away from the rest of the islands,making the island the only pvp zone in the game

there are 2 zones,Colosium(For Gladiators) and Palace(For Non-Gladiators)

the way you enter on one of them it's simple,there is one portal,and that portal sends you depending if you have any arena gear equipped or inside your inventory, or even if you have gladiator skills,also,people will be separated by stats,making it relatively fair

3) Active and Diligent minions:

Instead of waiting and deciding to whether throw a skill or not,make them use it once it's available (besides,they not got infinite energy),specially healer minions in and inside combata and make the minions run to the owner if they have low health and they are a little far from owner

4) Punishment for event sloths:

I'm gonna insist for this topic,but this time with a better idea,if you were just standing and not helping to colaborate in event at all,you don't get any chest or buff

well,that's basically it,thanks for reading

i forgot to mention to add dummies for testing ferocity and resilience

3 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

Have a list of my suggestions:

Add different kinds of dummies for adding other aspects,for example,testing penetration

These are the kinds of dummies i'd like to see in the game:

Cloth Armor Dummy
Light Armor Dummy
Heavy Armor Dummy

That is a good idea , maybe in the future they can implement something.

Launch an islands specifically made for pvp,which takes the pvp away from the rest of the islands,making the island the only pvp zone in the game

the way you enter on one of them it's simple,there is one portal,and that portal sends you depending if you have any arena gear equipped or inside your inventory, or even if you have gladiator skills,also,people will be separated by stats,making it relatively fair

I wonder how that would work , how would the game know who could and couldn't enter that specific area.

And if they did split the games population by that many areas by "stats" wouldnt it end up having a bunch of islands with almost noone on them.

I dont think splitting that much the population is a good idea. 

And if that wouldnt devalue a lot of the work it takes to get full pvp set.

3) Active and Diligent minions:

Instead of waiting and deciding to whether throw a skill or not,make them use it once it's available (besides,they not got infinite energy),specially healer minions in and inside combata and make the minions run to the owner if they have low health and they are a little far from owner

I think that is something that could possibly be implemented. It would be nice to be able to control how minions work, as part of the character it self.

But, a lot of things have to be taken into consideration. Because that would affect a lot of the game , especially class balance.

4) Punishment for event sloths:

I'm gonna insist for this topic,but this time with a better idea,if you were just standing and not helping to colaborate in event at all,you don't get any chest or buff

That is indeed something that i see a lot of complaints about. Especially on events that have WORLD EVENTS , that the entire server participates but most players just stand still and wait for rewards.

3 hours ago, Zahard said:

That is a good idea , maybe in the future they can implement something.

I wonder how that would work , how would the game know who could and couldn't enter that specific area.

And if they did split the games population by that many areas by "stats" wouldnt it end up having a bunch of islands with almost noone on them.

I dont think splitting that much the population is a good idea. 

And if that wouldnt devalue a lot of the work it takes to get full pvp set.

I think that is something that could possibly be implemented. It would be nice to be able to control how minions work, as part of the character it self.

But, a lot of things have to be taken into consideration. Because that would affect a lot of the game , especially class balance.

That is indeed something that i see a lot of complaints about. Especially on events that have WORLD EVENTS , that the entire server participates but most players just stand still and wait for rewards.

about that how the island would work,it's simple,there is a portal that acts as the doorkeeper,if he detects that you wear or hold a gladiator gear or have a gladiator skill,you'll be sent to the Colosium,otherwise you'll be sent to the palace

basically a way to have balanced matched

About the minions,i just wish they could react faster,they are not entirely OP

Also,i forgot to add that they also add dummies for testing resilence and ferocity

22 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

Yep, it would be nice to have one to test ferocity weapons 

We have the Arena for that. And also we have some non-PVP areas. I am not sure if it would make sense within the storyline to have a separated map where you can't attack the enemy faction.

We really have to figure out a way to make everyone collaborate during Global events.

2 hours ago, Nolan said:

We have the Arena for that. And also we have some non-PVP areas. I am not sure if it would make sense within the storyline to have a separated map where you can't attack the enemy faction.

We really have to figure out a way to make everyone collaborate during Global events.

um,in arena: you don't fight who you want,you can't fight whenever you want,you have to wait(long time in extreme cases) and combats have time limit

4 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

um,in arena: you don't fight who you want,you can't fight whenever you want,you have to wait(long time in extreme cases) and combats have time limit

Oh okay, I get your point. So it would be something like the "cave pvp" but bigger?

7 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Oh okay, I get your point. So it would be something like the "cave pvp" but bigger?

sort of,except that in the island,all factions are enemies,the respawn zones are safe zones(in order to prevent spawn kill)

and there are no aggressive mobs

Just now, Rayotenper said:

sort of,except that in the island,all factions are enemies,the respawn zones are safe zones(in order to prevent spawn kill)

and there are no aggressive mobs

I see it, but what would be its context within the storyline? 

1 minute ago, Nolan said:

I see it, but what would be its context within the storyline? 

no context,it goes outside the story line,i think lots of players would be gratefull with something like this,since i think there is people who misd the emerald capital from spring event

3 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

no context,it goes outside the story line,i think lots of players would be gratefull with something like this,since i think there is people who misd the emerald capital from spring event

In my opinion, taking the pvp away from the main maps would make the game very boring to be honest. PvP is a huge part of the game and you can't just separate it from the storyline.

28 minutes ago, Nolan said:

To me it looks like diving Irselnort into 2 sides. A PvP Irselnort and an Irselnort with the concept of native islands. 

33 minutes ago, Nolan said:

In my opinion, taking the pvp away from the main maps would make the game very boring to be honest. PvP is a huge part of the game and you can't just separate it from the storyline.

a huge part that is annoying, frustrating, unfair,rigged,dirty and pay to win

when it comes to pvp,everyone just wants to win,the fun is unexistent

10 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

a huge part that is annoying, frustrating, unfair,rigged,dirty and pay to win

when it comes to pvp,everyone just wants to win,the fun is unexistent

But to be honest, this is a MMORPG, and it has open world pvp, and that is something that attracts a lot of players.

Most players i know love that aspect of the game, it brings a lot of interaction to the world and to other players.

So it is unlikely that will ever change.

:sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

8 hours ago, Zahard said:

But to be honest, this is a MMORPG, and it has open world pvp, and that is something that attracts a lot of players.

Most players i know love that aspect of the game, it brings a lot of interaction to the world and to other players.

So it is unlikely that will ever change.

:sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

this comunity is toxic,not like Runescape(never played and never will),but i think is a little worse,since getting help is NEARLY impossible

and i don't understand why that people like pvp,there are no strategy, just pure stats and mindless skill throwing,it's boring

1 minute ago, Rayotenper said:

just pure stats and mindless skill throwing

I see you haven't properly done pvp in this game yet...

5 minutes ago, Zurp said:

i hate he pvp in any game,but in this game,catching up with the restrequires special friendships(which are not easy to get,specially with people that has problems socializing or avoid people they don't know)

Besides,arena is being rigged,which shouldn't be,since the arena was supposed to be made for everyone,but no,most of players there got gladiator gears and amping that goes to +8 to +10

so tell me Mr.i love pvp, ¿which reasons i have to deal with a lot of idiots who think they are better than anyone and also think they can't be beaten and got a lot of arrogance?

12 minutes ago, Zurp said:

oh yes,i forgot tl mention,there is no way to learn to deal with classes,AND NO, ARENA DOESN'T COUNT,NEITHER THE [OOF] PVP CAVE SINCE THERE'S IDIOTS WHO GANK

8 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

this comunity is toxic,not like Runescape(never played and never will),but i think is a little worse,since getting help is NEARLY impossible

and i don't understand why that people like pvp,there are no strategy, just pure stats and mindless skill throwing,it's boring

Its this in almost all games witch have some sort of competition, you will find alot of toxic players just cheak other games and you will see same thing, as for helping new players i stop cuz as soon as i start help someone he starts to ask me to be there personal minion for the rest of the week and not only that they beg me for gear and gold like lol, sorry that verry desapointing 

As for pvp stuff its free to play game we all know how this works, some people find pvp fun and there is skill involved in going arena figths soo it not only spaming skills to victory, but deffently a high amped smart player will demolish all lower ones this is how the game works

@Rayotenperpvp isn't all bad tbh although I almost always preferred pve as well. There were some fun times in the old days when seeing someone with a +9 weapon was extraordinary rare. There were no experts skills and no special stats on arena weapons, no stun gear, etc. It was just about five basic skills and ordinary gear, class against class which was super fun. 

I reckon people who own every kind of possible gear for pvp and could effort buying + amping them to the best state still enjoy doing pvp because they barely have any worries being bad at handling their class when comes to class handling only😂

I agree, arena has become pretty rigged and is lame nowadays.

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

@Rayotenperpvp isn't all bad tbh although I almost always preferred pve as well. There were some fun times in the old days when seeing someone with a +9 weapon was extraordinary rare. There were no experts skills and no special stats on arena weapons, no stun gear, etc. It was just about five basic skills and ordinary gear, class against class which was super fun. 

I reckon people who own every kind of possible gear for pvp and could effort buying + amping them to the best state still enjoy doing pvp because they barely have any worries being bad at handling their class when comes to class handling only😂

I agree, arena has become pretty rigged and is lame nowadays.

i only had fun 2 times,no more

and allow me to smack others with a harsh realityScreenshot_20201130-095240.png.3bc2d58cf52826ff6c5ffd8b2ee1d80d.png

19 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

i only had fun 2 times,no more

and allow me to smack others with a harsh realityScreenshot_20201130-095240.png.3bc2d58cf52826ff6c5ffd8b2ee1d80d.png

Well, at least you had two good experiences, that's better than none at all:pheew-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

3 hours ago, Morgana said:

Well, at least you had two good experiences, that's better than none at all:pheew-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

they where outside arena,but i also remember one time i made what i'd like to call "an epic comeback"

14 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

they where outside arena,but i also remember one time i made what i'd like to call "an epic comeback"

It's a little off-topic but: story time?:vp-noodle:

3 hours ago, Morgana said:

It's a little off-topic but: story time?:vp-noodle:

okay

me and a blade dancer where the last ones in each side in an arena battle,it waw a 2x2,i manage to evade the bd and kill it,though i was running and placing the fire totem,for some reason,she stayed in the area instead of avoiding the totem,in the end i won,too bad i couldn't record,but i was using another device with less RAM anyway

it's one of the few epic things i did

11 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

okay

me and a blade dancer where the last ones in each side in an arena battle,it waw a 2x2,i manage to evade the bd and kill it,though i was running and placing the fire totem,for some reason,she stayed in the area instead of avoiding the totem,in the end i won,too bad i couldn't record,but i was using another device with less RAM anyway

As a free player , winning those battles is certainly more rewarding.

Try it more often, maybe you'll end up loving it. Get some of your friends to participate with you, with time you are going to have a lot of synergy when playing together.

:advise:

46 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

okay

Honestly, that Bladedancer could have been so me😂😂😂😂😂 I wasn't all bad in arena but also not the best because I hated it at some point:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Though it makes me happy to read that there were some moments in the game that contributed to your mood positively:kawaii:At least it's not awful to 100% which made me kinda sad when I read your other posts :c

44 minutes ago, Zahard said:

Try it more often, maybe you'll end up loving it. Get some of your friends to participate with you, with time you are going to have a lot of synergy when playing together.

no thank you,i just got cure from migraine,i don't want to catch another migraine

2 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Honestly, that Bladedancer could have been so me😂😂😂😂😂 I wasn't all bad in arena but also not the best because I hated it at some point:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Though it makes me happy to read that there were some moments in the game that contributed to your mood positively:kawaii:At least it's not awful to 100% which made me kinda sad when I read your other posts :c

my mood improves when i finally get what i need or want,the 90% of time i'm focusing on questing

about my posts,it's is nearly impossible for me finding something positive about the game,except that i meet good friends for some reason,though i don't regret meeting them,they are precious gems to me

even if i can't rely on them all the time

48 minutes ago, Zahard said:

and in case you don't know Screenshot_20201130-095240.png.f379798e962a51510fa2bf8efee63c84.pngwhich means that now is impossible to have a rank on arena,which i can't care less

it's full of win/lose pts

5 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

except that i meet good friends for some reason,though i don't regret meeting them,they are precious gems to me

I am so glad to read this  :bah:

11 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

and in case you don't know Screenshot_20201130-095240.png.f379798e962a51510fa2bf8efee63c84.pngwhich means that now is impossible to have a rank on arena,which i can't care less

it's full of win/lose pts

You don't really need a rank nowadays... you just need ticks and patience to run 5x5 and Crucible. This is how I'm getting my rewards. 

5 minutes ago, Higgings said:

You don't really need a rank nowadays... you just need ticks and patience to run 5x5 and Crucible. This is how I'm getting my rewards. 

never gonna try,since as i said earlierScreenshot_20201130-095240.png.b696c3dd8cbaeae2ee774c1df942ec92.png

6 hours ago, Nolan said:

I am so glad to read this  :bah:

don't be so smug,this is one of the few good things that happened to me,80% of them were bad

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

This.

You absolutely dont have to get top 5 to achieve the end goal. It'll just take you longer , ofc .

And in the end @Rayotenper , you'll be able to tell people that you achieved greatness gear without the need to participate in the "corrupted guild arena system"

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Your loss :dunno:

which loss? i don't lose anything

22 minutes ago, Zahard said:

This.

You absolutely dont have to get top 5 to achieve the end goal. It'll just take you longer , ofc .

And in the end @Rayotenper , you'll be able to tell people that you achieved greatness gear without the need to participate in the "corrupted guild arena system"

still,arena is awful and the comunity is awful

1 minute ago, Rayotenper said:

which loss? i don't lose anything

Aside your nerves, by looking your posts.

um,elves make me lose my nerves

not my posts

Your posts are a consequence of your nerves' suffering. 

On 11/29/2020 at 3:52 PM, Nolan said:

just make a building, a dojo or somethin, that have different dummies in it:panda7: