So when can we expect some kind of nerf to kick in the back

Raislin

33 minutes ago, Lwn said:

Anyways hope rogues get back the old Reflex skill and they can nerf kick in the back skill instead of it. That will a good balancing of skills for rogues compared to the sentinels.

Hmm no ty. The new reflexes is good enough the way it is. 

2 hours ago, Hourai said:

Paladin shield is based on MAX BASE HP (at best 6-7k, buffs dont apply), and has no def, practically meaning people hit full on it

Hmm nop. Pretty sure it depends on the full ammount of HPs but with 0 def. A 10k HP buffed paladin can absorb 10k damage. 

1 hour ago, Lwn said:

Anyways hope rogues get back the old Reflex skill and they can nerf kick in the back skill instead of it. That will a good balancing of skills for rogues compared to the sentinels.

This maybe true

39 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Hmm nop. Pretty sure it depends on the full ammount of HPs but with 0 def. A 10k HP buffed paladin can absorb 10k damage. 

Pure HP, buffed via Food/%pots or scrolls does not count.

Even the RU paladin section says so 

4 hours ago, Vunyar said:

Нытье, да при том еще и без учета всех нюансов. С чего вообще автор решил, что должен убивать каждого паладина с сакралкой? Давайте отнимем у пала хил, а то хилит по 3500 критом в обычных условиях. Сакралка работает только от чистого хп, бафы типа банок или свитков с процентным количеством хп не учитываются в работе скилла. Обрати внимание, что маг спокойно снимает сакралку новым скиллом,   сакралка не вечна и можно просто в стане подержать, огромное количетво вариантов для обхода этого "дизбалансного" скилла. Желаю автору научиться играть.:derpina1:

And it's a recent post, and I trust both the RU community to know their information, as well as my 3 years of playing the class itself and being through with it in every buff, nerf and change.

1 hour ago, Lwn said:

Paladins already have 2x heal with a combo heal on expert skill and they don't need a op shield which absorbs 4dd skills and several auto hits

Not a valid point as to why they shouldnt have the shield, read my post again. Having both the shield and the prayer levelled up leaves you with just banner levelled up means you deal no damage

1 hour ago, Lwn said:

even if the paladins HP had been reduced they can shield back fast and regain the full hp by those heal skills.

Stop the paladin from using it again, CC is your friend there

1 hour ago, Lwn said:

Even necros and priest skill are same which absorbs damage depends the points that we spend

Level 5 shield on properly amplified necros/priest is much more annoying than sacred shield, especially since you can use relics to amplify it further, plus a lot less CD to boot

1 hour ago, Lwn said:

Banner damage  really isn't a nerf , they just changed from 4 yards to 3 yards.

You're so blinded by your sense of right and wrong you don't even follow

Banner nerf was removing the damage being the same to everyone under it. They introduced split damage to remove it's power on multiple people. Range reduce only crippled the paladin further, but it's bearable to a degree

1 hour ago, Lwn said:

I wish shamans gets a shield like this hope they rework that Ancestors hand skill back same like paladins shield.

Everyone always says that but has anyone ever levelled it to max? Because I doubt it, since there's so many better skills to invest in

Opinions are many about sacred shield. Some players say it gets influenced by buffs, others don't. I shall just leave this since my main isn't a paladin.

9 hours ago, Lwn said:

Banner damage  really isn't a nerf , they just changed from 4 yards to 3 yards.

29% reduced area is kinda big nerf...

Edited by Zurp

19 hours ago, Higgings said:

Hmm no ty. The new reflexes is good enough the way it is. 

Rogues new Reflexes skill mechanism is bad. Even if a rogue lvl up that skill 4/4 , they are forced to put dodge Rune in rings and weapons. A max dodging rogue doesn't get a skill trigger by that skill everytime. So they are forced to put points in the skill Kick in the back. During war time , rogues can't depend on that skill kick in the back and they need a proper defence mechanism. 

Rogues still die fast with that reflexes skill and a bd have 2x 100% resist skills with good number of control skill (hamstring , sap and area stun).

So I suggest rogue must have the same defence mechanism with 3x dodge stack buff and it must stack dodge buff for every 5seconds same like the barb stone skin mechanism. Then the hit gets dodged 100%  (without counting dot skill of the enemy)

18 hours ago, Hourai said:

Level 5 shield on properly amplified necros/priest is much more annoying than sacred shield, especially since you can use relics to amplify it further, plus a lot less CD to boot

Those necros or priest shield will be disappeared after 2-3 normal hits even if they have it 5/5 and that shield only can be applied on one person at a time.

So the paladins shield can be re-worked like this ,  paladin can only use shield on the ally/person and the pala user shouldn't get a shield for himself even if the skill is lvled up to 4/4. I think this mechanism is balanced.

18 hours ago, Hourai said:

Everyone always says that but has anyone ever levelled it to max? Because I doubt it, since there's so many better skills to invest in

Shamans Ancestors hand skill just absorbs 200damage if the skill is 1/4 and even if the skill 4/4 , it just absorbs like 1k damage more useless compared to elfs shield skills

4 hours ago, Lwn said:

Rogues new Reflexes skill mechanism is bad. Even if a rogue lvl up that skill 4/4 , they are forced to put dodge Rune in rings and weapons

We are speaking of a class which lives of dodge and speed. The "forcing" thingy is pretty subjective here, and you're matching this class with another one which is broken in 1 vs 1 scenarios. Rogues won't always meet BDs as opponents, and Kick in the back can be also used as an evading skill. 

10 hours ago, Lwn said:

Rogues new Reflexes skill mechanism is bad. Even if a rogue lvl up that skill 4/4 , they are forced to put dodge Rune in rings and weapons. A max dodging rogue doesn't get a skill trigger by that skill everytime. So they are forced to put points in the skill Kick in the back. During war time , rogues can't depend on that skill kick in the back and they need a proper defence mechanism. 

In other news, dodge rogues need to go dodge enchants to work in a dodge build? And a max dodge rogue gets the skill triggered more than often, since they can hit 40%+ base dodge anyone barely breaks 20% without sacrificing plenty of stats/having accuracy book. They're not forced to put skill points on kick in the back, but currently its so broken due to negative accuracy update that everyone does, even before that it was still pretty strong, but at least was manageable to deal with it since it could be over after 5 hits.

As for war time, rogues are single target assassins, they don't need a "defence mechanism" of any sort, they're glass cannons if they go for a flag and that applies to everyone.

10 hours ago, Lwn said:

Rogues still die fast with that reflexes skill and a bd have 2x 100% resist skills with good number of control skill (hamstring , sap and area stun).

You either have seen/played low amp rogues or you're deliberately making them seem really bad. And sap isn't control anyway

10 hours ago, Lwn said:

So I suggest rogue must have the same defence mechanism with 3x dodge stack buff and it must stack dodge buff for every 5seconds same like the barb stone skin mechanism. Then the hit gets dodged 100%  (without counting dot skill of the enemy)

And dots don't count? Do you read what you write?

10 hours ago, Lwn said:

Those necros or priest shield will be disappeared after 2-3 normal hits even if they have it 5/5 and that shield only can be applied on one person at a time.

Low cooldown, can use relics, can have it on 2 people when cooldown ends, have nightmare/armistice to self defend, low cooldown heals, necros have mental pit/fear for melees, priests have threat/burden vs a 40s shield that has no def

10 hours ago, Lwn said:

So the paladins shield can be re-worked like this ,  paladin can only use shield on the ally/person and the pala user shouldn't get a shield for himself even if the skill is lvled up to 4/4. I think this mechanism is balanced.

Make all the shields be unable to be casted on ourselves so you can realise how stupid this is

10 hours ago, Lwn said:

Shamans Ancestors hand skill just absorbs 200damage if the skill is 1/4 and even if the skill 4/4 , it just absorbs like 1k damage more useless compared to elfs shield skills

I want factual data and not your assumptions, you already make everything else sound bad for the sake of your argument to look good, and its all wrong.

8 hours ago, Higgings said:

We are speaking of a class which lives of dodge and speed. The "forcing" thingy is pretty subjective here, and you're matching this class with another one which is broken in 1 vs 1 scenarios. Rogues won't always meet BDs as opponents, and Kick in the back can be also used as an evading skill. 

Bd is a broken class and rogue is a balanced class ? People disagree about the negative accuracy of the kick skill and it can be nerfed. Sometimes rogues can't use that kick skill if enemy full controls you or he use resist to avoid it . So I suggest the old reflexes skill which will be a proper passive defence mechanism for rogues , that's my opinion.

You either have seen/played low amp rogues or you're deliberately making them seem really bad. And sap isn't control anyway

I have a full amp rogue and I use it for pve purpose . Sap reduces 35% speed and some % of the damage which makes the rogues speed useless . It's like reducing half of the rogues damage . This makes the bd users much easy to kill rogues.

And dots don't count? Do you read what you write?

I mean Dot skill can affect the rogues HP but it shouldn't remove the dodge buff of rogue by the old reflexes skill. Read up clearly about the mechanism. Dot skill is mostly a non-accuracy based skill like Retribution skill , dk(death call) , necros (poison , rain) , mage(area fire damage) and druid(aoe root).

59 minutes ago, Lwn said:

Bd is a broken class and rogue is a balanced class ? People disagree about the negative accuracy of the kick skill and it can be nerfed. Sometimes rogues can't use that kick skill if enemy full controls you or he use resist to avoid it . So I suggest the old reflexes skill which will be a proper passive defence mechanism for rogues , that's my opinion

I firmly agree to this @Lwn ROGUES NEED THE OLD REFLEX BACK.

8 hours ago, Higgings said:

broken

Will be authentically happy if this was balanced.

2 hours ago, Lwn said:

I have a full amp rogue

You sound like a +6 sometimes

2 hours ago, Lwn said:

and I use it for pve purpose

Are you also pvping in pve sets? That'd explain earlier posts. 

2 hours ago, Lwn said:

Sap reduces 35% speed and some % of the damage which makes the rogues speed useless . It's like reducing half of the rogues damage . This makes the bd users much easy to kill rogues

Still not a control, and it doesn't make them better at killing rogues considering they really can't land any hit at -40% accuracy.

2 hours ago, Lwn said:

I mean Dot skill can affect the rogues HP but it shouldn't remove the dodge buff of rogue by the old reflexes skill. Read up clearly about the mechanism. Dot skill is mostly a non-accuracy based skill like Retribution skill , dk(death call) , necros (poison , rain) , mage(area fire damage) and druid(aoe root).

I am convinced you don't read what you type, lol

21 minutes ago, Hourai said:

Are you also pvping in pve sets? That'd explain earlier posts. 

You sound like keep arguing with me and not finding solution for the topic. I do use coins and my blades are +9 +10 no need to abuse me. I don't use rogue for pvp but they need a good solution and can nerf the kick skill if they bring back the old reflexes skill.

25 minutes ago, Hourai said:

I am convinced you don't read what you type, lol

That's the old mechanim which had been nerfed in few days 

• 1 month later...

na minha opinião o rogue deveria tomar um nerf mínimo na esquiva e no chut pois é uma classe que pega esquiva absurda e Full (70%) de velocidade sem precisar de book (livro) ou seja é uma classe boa 1v1 mais não atende as necessidades do jogo que é normalmente botas as classes pro jogo em grupo