who do you think are the top 3 rangers

sangoku

I apreciate  only pro  and OLD  players. I don't  think if you have pro items +8+  you are pro. To be pro  you need to know hunt ("dancing"  in lab) and  to know pvp with others. In other words you need to earn  the  name pro  ;) .

So this topic name "who do you think are the top 3 rangers" i can answear  " AT WHAT ???"  PVP or HUNT ?  Think about it ..

I mentioned it at my first comment. I said "who do u think is the best ranger when comes to PvP" the title is to attract ppl that can answer my question in this topic. I don't have to think about it. Its u that can learn to read all the comments in the topic. And ty for those who answer me. :)

The bests rangers are WOLFSY CHRYSTALL HVANGSAE XJAYBO  ;D ;D

U mentioned them because they are strong. But I never saw them pvping people. Newbie can know their name because of fame. Only for that. It's not related to my topic :) my list is base on ppl I saw often pvpng at cave. If in ur list they PvP often. Then sorry but I never saw them do that. That's why I didn't mentioned them on my list. ;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOL  hypotex  is a noob xD he think he pro but is noob , pynoy is good,final as hypotex noob and majesty xD

Wow. Ty arflex :)

But the best ranger here is xrenz ;) even if his not in ur list :P

The bests rangers are WOLFSY CHRYSTALL HVANGSAE XJAYBO  ;D ;D

Ahm. Its a good list. But where's revendark? He is the best of the best in everything. :) no one can say nothing about him. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Im #1 in the whole game you weak noobs. Don't even attempt to be a GOD like me. Just look at my youtube link of my PRONESS. You lil jelly weak cry baby kid noobs  :aggressive:

• 2 weeks later...

Im #1 in the whole game you weak noobs. Don't even attempt to be a GOD like me. Just look at my youtube link of my PRONESS. You lil jelly weak cry baby kid noobs  :aggressive:

And you still wonder why people doesn't like you?

in my opinion it's HISMAJESTY :clapping: i saw him hit 1.1k crit on gariel yesterday, and moreover, he good at pvp too  ;D

Yes. Hismajesty is a beast ranger. I was able to kill him only once. I get my ass handed to me every time we meet up :'(

Hismajesty of course. Mikoshamet also is a good one, but he is +10 so, idk...

Can't name others tho.

EDIT: Of course Hypotex... forgot about him..

• 2 weeks later...

Hvangsae changed name to spamaholic , spamaholic changed name to arendal= best #1

Xhivx=best#2

Queentayu=best#3