who do you think are the top 3 rangers

sangoku

I dont know most of the rangers so i will do a list of ppl i often see at cave.

1. Mikoshamet

2. Hypotex

3. Hismajesty

4. Xxpinoyxx

5. Finalsusse

I mentioned only the high lvl. So i apologize for the lvl 6 to lvl 14 that i didnt mention in my list.

And if u can. I want to read ur explanation for ur choose. :)

I dont know most of the rangers so i will do a list of ppl i often see at cave.

1. Mikoshamet

2. Hypotex

3. Hismajesty

4. Xxpinoyxx

5. Finalsusse

I mentioned only the high lvl. So i apologize for the lvl 6 to lvl 14 that i didnt mention in my list.

And if u can. I want to read ur explanation for ur choose. :)

LOOOOOOOOOOOL  hypotex  is a noob xD he think he pro but is noob , pynoy is good,final as hypotex noob and majesty xD

None of them has brain of Hypotex, he has weak equipment it can be true but still playing better than many strong people. Tactic and strategy always beats power without brain, and Hypotex knows how he should make tactics for his opponents. If anyone blames him as "noob", its only shows that guy jelaous on Hypotex. ;)

None of them has brain of Hypotex, he has weak equipment it can be true but still playing better than many strong people. Tactic and strategy always beats power without brain, and Hypotex knows how he should make tactics for his opponents. If anyone blames him as "noob", its only shows that guy jelaous on Hypotex. ;)

"weak with sd bow" oh nuff said.

jealous LOOOOOOOOOL who jealous this noob xD    the reason I say it's noob is because playing live

in one game is believed that he is the best and he

spends playing live with this attitude is that

hatred and that's noob like many in ws. .

The bests rangers are WOLFSY CHRYSTALL HVANGSAE XJAYBO  ;D ;D

any  ranger is that it is good +8

Disturber forever

I apreciate  only pro  and OLD  players. I don't  think if you have pro items +8+  you are pro. To be pro  you need to know hunt ("dancing"  in lab) and  to know pvp with others. In other words you need to earn  the  name pro  ;) .

So this topic name "who do you think are the top 3 rangers" i can answear  " AT WHAT ???"  PVP or HUNT ?  Think about it ..

I apreciate  only pro  and OLD  players. I don't  think if you have pro items +8+  you are pro. To be pro  you need to know hunt ("dancing"  in lab) and  to know pvp with others. In other words you need to earn  the  name pro  ;)  .

yes,you are right :drinks:

LOOOOOOOOOOOL  hypotex  is a noob xD he think he pro but is noob , pynoy is good,final as hypotex noob and majesty xD

Bro you are the only noob here. You say that of hipotex and finalsusse because you need ur gankgay team to kill them. ")"

Bro you are the only noob here. You say that of hipotex and finalsusse because you need ur gankgay team to kill them. ")"

who talking about u ?? i can kill they easy , they use pot or talk noob zethu to kill me so stfu noob ..

I apreciate  only pro  and OLD  players. I don't  think if you have pro items +8+  you are pro. To be pro  you need to know hunt ("dancing"  in lab) and  to know pvp with others. In other words you need to earn  the  name pro  ;) .

So this topic name "who do you think are the top 3 rangers" i can answear  " AT WHAT ???"  PVP or HUNT ?  Think about it ..

wolfsy,dota,rolvin, are good players

who talking about u ?? i can kill they easy , they use pot or talk noob zethu to kill me so stfu noob ..

lol wont waste my words on you, but this line alone proved the ammount of idiocy in ur petty brain, zethu who hates me lol i sure call him :) dumbass

as for pro, i never said that i think im pro, im far from pro, im a good ranger, i know how to play, but far from pro, my gear is low amped, only good thing there is the sd bow, and that alone sometimes not enough, also hypo is not nearly completed, still need to add some gear and ofc you can kill me now, which is not really surprising, your armor is prolly twice as amped as mine, your armor decreases my dmg whilst mine doesnt decrease yours, also shaman with 2 stuns are a bit overpowered towards rangers who have trap which doesnt work on ranged ofc, but also my friend, i never saw you go at me with your rogue? wanna try that? tnx to ppl who think im a pro, but nope, not yet atleast... take care now

"weak with sd bow" oh nuff said.

renz +7 sd bow doesnt change in any way that rest of my gear is under +4, i used no signs on armor yet, used 2 signs i had extra, most of my armor is +3 or +2, well was at the time that was said, yesterday i got my body and belt to +4 and all the rest is a mix of 3,2 so with 1.6k def i almost had more def while lvl 14, and with that def on lvl 20 even if i had a +10 sd bow, wouldnt mean a thing, also if that dumbtard up there (arflex) wants to pvp me now, he can try with his rogue, if he kills me ill admit that hes stronger, ill take on 1v1 his shaman once hypo is completed gearwise, i need ddef and moon def armor, which i still had no chance of getting, so yes its actually possible to be weak with sd bow, especially towards some classes like shaman, with no moon def..

renz +7 sd bow doesnt change in any way that rest of my gear is under +4, i used no signs on armor yet, used 2 signs i had extra, most of my armor is +3 or +2, well was at the time that was said, yesterday i got my body and belt to +4 and all the rest is a mix of 3,2 so with 1.6k def i almost had more def while lvl 14, and with that def on lvl 20 even if i had a +10 sd bow, wouldnt mean a thing, also if that dumbtard up there (arflex) wants to pvp me now, he can try with his rogue, if he kills me ill admit that hes stronger, ill take on 1v1 his shaman once hypo is completed gearwise, i need ddef and moon def armor, which i still had no chance of getting, so yes its actually possible to be weak with sd bow, especially towards some classes like shaman, with no moon def..

my items all +4 only staff +7 ._. and def 1.4k with +7 sd bow you can kill me ._. just saying xd

my items all +4 only staff +7 ._. and def 1.4k with +7 sd bow you can kill me ._. just saying xd

yeah but see, your def, even if its 1.4k still affects my dmg, while i have 0 moon def, so you have basically full dmg on me, also i have lower res coz of sd, u destroy me in a quake>blind combo, my only chance is a combo of bless and crit right after scatter, if i scatter you before you heal, which depends on luck, you just have to use skills xd but our pvps are based on luck, if you crit i prolly die, if i crit you prolly die, i figure you have high resi coz i didnt crit a lot on you, so you won :P

lol wont waste my words on you, but this line alone proved the ammount of idiocy in ur petty brain, zethu who hates me lol i sure call him :) dumbass

as for pro, i never said that i think im pro, im far from pro, im a good ranger, i know how to play, but far from pro, my gear is low amped, only good thing there is the sd bow, and that alone sometimes not enough, also hypo is not nearly completed, still need to add some gear and ofc you can kill me now, which is not really surprising, your armor is prolly twice as amped as mine, your armor decreases my dmg whilst mine doesnt decrease yours, also shaman with 2 stuns are a bit overpowered towards rangers who have trap which doesnt work on ranged ofc, but also my friend, i never saw you go at me with your rogue? wanna try that? tnx to ppl who think im a pro, but nope, not yet atleast... take care now

voice or you believe it xD not think you're pro? Yes

that's what I do only play live and you think the

best and many of my friends know and why

should you die in pvp xD likewise see how

ridiculous you believe you are the best but you are

not alone there are many like you ..

u weak

voice or you believe it xD not think you're pro? Yes

that's what I do only play live and you think the

best and many of my friends know and why

should you die in pvp xD likewise see how

ridiculous you believe you are the best but you are

not alone there are many like you ..

lol i dont even understand you

u weak

if u think im weak, use ur rogue then, come on, you were going on how ur rogue sooo strong, sooo good, use it now, humiliate me and show me im weak, defeat me :)

if u think im weak, use ur rogue then, come on, you were going on how ur rogue sooo strong, sooo good, use it now, humiliate me and show me im weak, defeat me :)

i cant play in my n8 lol

enough said, who you and your friends are, and if me returning to cave to attack you and not caring if i die means i think im strong, u more dumber then u look lol just means that im not affraid of punks like you, and couldnt care less if you think im weak or not lol i dont have to prove myself to you, now buzz off this is not the time or place for you to be expressing your hate for me...

Also i think Skyliners is a good ranger, not op amp but a good player

84043_.png