New suggestion skills for warlock

My future

Hello,i just want to add some suggestion for warlock skills because it's underrated class and weak class compare to mage..feel free to agree or disagree with my suggestions! Thank you.

Astral dimension (mobility/aoe)

- Active

- 5 yard.

- Teleport to an area, deal magic damage in a certain radius and leave a mark of doom. if any spell cast on a doom marked target it will heal the warlock.

Demon skin (defensive/pvp/pve)

- Active

- Self cast

- The warlock enchanted with demon skin which double his physical and magical defense.

Deadly seal (defensive/pvp/pve)

- Active

- 4 yards.

- The warlock learn a forgotten seal that cause immobilize / stun /silence  skills are impossible to resist/dodge for 1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds.

From Oblivion (defensive/pve)

- Passive

-180/150/130/90sec

-When the warlock are dead ,

The warlock reborn and rise , gaining a max health and mana and their all stats are weakened for -18/-14/-12/-10% for 20/17/15/13 seconds.

- can't work on arena.

Dark cosmic (aoe)

- Active

-The warlock deal damage to the sorrounding radius with magical damage and with some chance leave a mark of doom.

Edited by My future

3 hours ago, My future said:

Astral dimension (mobility/aoe)

- Active

- 5 yard.

- Teleport to an area, deal magic damage in a certain radius and leave a mark of doom. if any spell cast on a doom marked target it will heal the warlock.

3 hours ago, My future said:

Deadly seal (defensive/pvp/pve)

- Active

- 4 yards.

- The warlock learn a forgotten seal that cause immobilize / stun /silence  skills are impossible to resist/dodge for 1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds.

Humm very interesting, I personally like these two :smoke:

4 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Astral dimension really doesn't make sense in a forsaken spell caster. Why not make it like smoke form? 

You're talking about the animation, so the skill makes sense after all?! :tuktuk:

6 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Astral dimension really doesn't make sense in a forsaken spell caster. Why not make it like smoke form? 

Thematically i agree that it doesnt really fit.

But the animation could be made to work.

Astral dimension could look like a dark portal, as if the warlocks were summoning something from inside.

:vp-looking: