[2020.11.24] «Horror Contest - 2020»! Results

Akasha

hel_beauty_contest_1200x630.png

Friends!

It's time to share with you the decision of our jury and announce the results of the «Horror Contest - 2020» photo contest. We met truly incredible artists and the choice for the winner ones was not easy. But now, the decision arrived. Let's start!

Miss and Mister Halloween

15 000 Miracle coins + costume of personal choice from the Horror 

l2o7gtv.jpeg    bn5LXSR.jpeg

Vice Miss and Mister Halloween

10 000 Miracle coins + 30 Seeker's Stamina Elixir 

XuvvSco.jpeg   BI3U02m.jpeg

Finalists

5 000 Miracle coins + 50 Caches of the Plague Island

6bXHosv.jpeg   download (1).png

M06ANaZ.jpeg      download (3).png

Creativity Prize

5 000 Miracle coins + 50 Caches of the Plague Island

0JLnmDr.jpeg   download.png

Audience Award

7 000 Miracle Coins + decorative skin from the Horror circus

7P3hGPL.jpeg   

Don't forget about incentive prizes!  We award 10 Caches of the Plague Island to absolutely all participants whose works do not violate the rules of the competition. Rewards will be deposited in the following days.

As always, we would like to express our gratitude for your incredible creativity, which you are eager to share with us.  

Good luck, see you in new contests!  

AIGRIND

22 hours ago, Akasha said:

Não se esqueça dos prêmios de incentivo! Nós premiamos  10 Caches da Ilha da Peste para absolutamente todos os participantes cujos trabalhos não violem as regras da competição. Os prêmios serão depositados nos dias seguintes .

olha kkkkkk :3

cadê o meu ?

7 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Im still waiting for my chests.

On 11/24/2020 at 10:41 PM, Akasha said:

Rewards will be deposited in the following days.

This 👆

7 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

what is Audience reward about?

The most voted person :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Not trying to be annoying but may I ask what happened to the prizes of this contest? 😔 I know they say few days but its already almost 3 weeks 🥺

1 hour ago, TikolinaPat said:

Not trying to be annoying but may I ask what happened to the prizes of this contest? 😔 I know they say few days but its already almost 3 weeks 🥺

Hi, can you please confirm your nickname and game server? Also are you sure you had enough free space in your bag for the prizes?

1 hour ago, Nolan said:

Hi, can you please confirm your nickname and game server? Also are you sure you had enough free space in your bag for the prizes?

Sure 😔 nickname: Tikolina Server: Us-Sapphire 
And yeah I always leave around 15 and 25 slots free cz I dont like seeing my bag full and I didnt received that or either the miracles 😕

4 hours ago, TikolinaPat said:

Sure 😔 nickname: Tikolina Server: Us-Sapphire 
And yeah I always leave around 15 and 25 slots free cz I dont like seeing my bag full and I didnt received that or either the miracles 😕

So sad, we already recieved ours

12 minutes ago, Singed said:

So sad, we already recieved ours

😞 I didn't and actually I even tried to look for the other participants of my server to ask them but I coulndn't find them online when I was so I assumed that prizes werent delivered yet 😭

Mood: (see link lol) when u realize ur not receiving ur prizes 🥺 should I tag Akasha or what else can I do? 🥺 

Btw do I have to be offline for receiving it? Cz I have even been more hours at game than sleeping and I don't know if that makes prices not to appear 🥺

On 12/13/2020 at 2:40 AM, TikolinaPat said:

Tikolina Server: Us-Sapphire 

You took a long time to let us know about it. Sorry, but we don't work on weekends, and I was absent last week.

Thanks! I asked my colleague to check what happened, I get back to you asap. 

3 hours ago, TikolinaPat said:

Mood: (see link lol) when u realize ur not receiving ur prizes 🥺 should I tag Akasha or what else can I do? 🥺 

Btw do I have to be offline for receiving it? Cz I have even been more hours at game than sleeping and I don't know if that makes prices not to appear 🥺

Next time, please let me know you haven't received your prize earlier. If I don't deposit prizes myself, It will be impossible for me to know in case it was sent to a wrong account, for instance. 😔

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

Next time, please let me know you haven't received your prize earlier. If I don't deposit prizes myself, It will be impossible for me to know in case it was sent to a wrong account, for instance. 😔

I actually checked this post daily and the one in fb to see if anyone had the same problem but as I see no one saying anything I thought prizes weren't send 😞 I actually realize till I went to the Br forum and used the translator to realize they were sent and I didn't have anything. Didn't wanted to wait that much on purpose, sorry 😞