How much Magic power to join lvl 32 dungeon

Aglaophotis

Hi 

I'm a mage with currently 630 magic power, going slightly under 700 with war buff. In both cases, I end up unanswered when I ask for 32 dungeon invitation. (I have no problems joining techno since it aoe clear is more usefull)

I would like to know how much Magic power I should target to be able to join those festives dungeon.

Good day 

1 hour ago, Aglaophotis said:

Hi 

I'm a mage with currently 630 magic power, going slightly under 700 with war buff. In both cases, I end up unanswered when I ask for 32 dungeon invitation. (I have no problems joining techno since it aoe clear is more usefull)

I would like to know how much Magic power I should target to be able to join those festives dungeon.

Good day 

It depends pretty much on the group you're trying to join. You can find groups that won't mind your damage and amplification, but you might find other groups that will ask 800 dmg + 

I noticed that problem, which is why I often invite weaker players as many pts will prefer to invite strong rangers/seekers/bds.

Getting friends to go with you might be a good idea too, and also if you want you can tell me your ingame name and I will invite you for some runs at least. :happypumpkin: 

Sometimes there's players asking for "last any" which might be a good way to get into a party. (Usually they are currently using a unity potion and someone in their party left and they want to continue as fast as possible)

2 hours ago, Nolan said:

It depends pretty much on the group you're trying to join. You can find groups that won't mind your damage and amplification, but you might find other groups that will ask 800 dmg + 

Early in the event, i felt like it was easier to get an invite. I'll need %dmg to achieve 800+ tho.

2 hours ago, rafa9876 said:

I noticed that problem, which is why I often invite weaker players as many pts will prefer to invite strong rangers/seekers/bds.

Getting friends to go with you might be a good idea too, and also if you want you can tell me your ingame name and I will invite you for some runs at least. :happypumpkin: 

Sometimes there's players asking for "last any" which might be a good way to get into a party. (Usually they are currently using a unity potion and someone in their party left and they want to continue as fast as possible)

My ign is Nairce. I'd be happy to get some runs, but you musn't feel forced :panda7:

2 hours ago, Aglaophotis said:

Early in the event, i felt like it was easier to get an invite. I'll need %dmg to achieve 800+ tho.

I think that was due to the number of people farming at the beginning. But you can always make groups with people that are also not accepted by other groups :friends:

On 11/22/2020 at 11:36 PM, Nolan said:

I think that was due to the number of people farming at the beginning. But you can always make groups with people that are also not accepted by other groups :friends:

But the problem is, if all character in the party has low dmg, it would be hard for them to complete the dungeon run 😱😱😱

• 1 year later...

10 hours ago, Suzanne said:

I tried to join some pt but no, impossible, they always ask 800 min

Well, I have 520 😅

necro posting

Animated Skeletons GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by lallouss