Relics don't work?

Dewor

Hey, I think there is a bug with relics. I have a seeker and recently purchased a relic for a skill called disappearance (lvl1 - 8sec invisible and 15% boost to speed.) I have added a great relic of continous effect which should extend the duration by 40%, however, I still get the skill for 8 seconds.

Edited by Dewor

9 hours ago, Dewor said:

Hey, I think there is a bug with relics. I have a seeker and recently purchased a relic for a skill called disappearance (lvl1 - 8sec invisible and 15% boost to speed.) I have added a great relic of continous effect which should extend the duration by 40%, however, I still get the skill for 8 seconds.

The relic doesn't change the skill description. Use the skill and count how long it lasts, works fine for me.

It lasts for 8 seconds with the relic, and it does change the description since I added a mana reduction relic on another skill and it reflected in the description.

16 hours ago, Dewor said:

4 hours ago, Dewor said:

It lasts for 8 seconds with the relic, and it does change the description since I added a mana reduction relic on another skill and it reflected in the description.

Dear Player, 

I hasten to inform you that cool down time is not equal to the duration of skill it stays active. Cool down = the duration of time in between two successive casting of same skill. 

stealth 1.jpeg

4 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

I hasten to inform you that cool down time is not equal to the duration of skill it stays active. Cool down = the duration of time in between two successive casting of same skill. 

He is talking about the duration of the skill, not cool down, which both are 8 seconds at lvl1. Relics (or any stat) can not change the skill description it self. 

image.png.987d632d70beadda6ebf3d49301d71f4.png

The area circulated will be changed but the description wont.

Druids lighting bolt with +2 yards relic for example

image.png.aca8f981ad2975873897b718decf0740.png

6 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

Dear Player, 

stealth 1.jpeg

I think it's ok now, could be a confusion on my end. You can close this topic.

Edited by Dewor