[2020.11.20] Important information about game disconnect and server crash!

Peony

news_profilactic_works_660х360.png

Dear players,

We see all your requests about game disconnecting and server crashes, but from what concerns our work, the servers remain stable. Problem with Internet outages have been identified on the territory of the United States, Brazil and in some part of Europe.

Unfortunately, we cannot influence in this problem resolution, but we hope that Internet service providers in the above-mentioned regions will soon stabilize their connections.

Please, monitor the situation in your region, and don't plan anything important in the game until the situation stabilizes!

You can find here more information about providers who have problems - https://app.fing.com/internet/place/Brazil/all  

Thank you,

AIGRIND

I thought it was indeed a problem related to servers. My WiFi sometimes makes me lag, but my interner provider works just fine. 

39 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I thought it was indeed a problem related to servers. My WiFi sometimes makes me lag, but my interner provider works just fine. 

Same, I've double checked my internet connectivity. It seems to be working perfectly fine on all other platforms including Streaming, netflix. Only facing the issue with warspear.

Edited by TheCaster

1 hour ago, Peony said:

We see all your requests about game disconnecting and server crashes, but our servers are stable at this time. Problem with Internet connection are observed on the territory of the United States, Brazil and in some part of Europe.

Also I live in none of these above mentioned regions. Still facing the issue though.

Brazil indeed has been all day with server crashes and disconnecting, as some of other services are also unstable. Hoping for a fix by the time of the War, or it will be complicated to battle 😃 

• Peony changed the title to [2020.11.20] Important information about game disconnect and server crash!
  • Akasha pinned this topic
7 hours ago, quenster said:

Brazil indeed has been all day with server crashes and disconnecting, as some of other services are also unstable. Hoping for a fix by the time of the War, or it will be complicated to battle 😃 

unfortunately there is no guarantee that it won't happen during the Battle, maybe the best way is to avoid frustration and not making big plans for these events =/

3 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

I can play other games just fine but last night I could barely play Warspear

this is really weird, but I can assure you that not all players are facing this problem so this isn't a server issue. This has to do with some phone operators in particular 

4 minutes ago, Danfake said:

It was tied 2 Legion Flag and 2 Sentinel Flag.. 

But they only gave 1 star. 

@Akasha @Peony

Screenshot_20201120-220139_Warspear Online.jpg

Screenshot_20201120-220143_Warspear Online.jpg

I hope this answers your query.

On 9/8/2020 at 7:41 PM, Holmes said:

Depending on the number of captured territories, the sides will receive the following rewards:

3 territories:

• устой.png  increasing resistance by 10%
  • физ сила.png  increasing physical power by 10%
  • маг д.png  increasing magical power by 10%

2 territories:

• деф.png  increasing amount of physical defense points by 10%
  • маг деф.png  increasing the amount of magical defense points by 10%

1 territory (or 2:2):  

• реген хп.png  increasing health regeneration by 30%
  • реген мп.png  increasing energy regeneration by 30%

9 hours ago, Higgings said:

This isn't about the usual dc faced in big events, some players had issues with huge lag and constant dc during aleatory activities cause by the reasons above mentioned. 

3 hours ago, Danfake said:

It was tied 2 Legion Flag and 2 Sentinel Flag.. 

But they only gave 1 star. @Akasha @Peony

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20201120-220139_Warspear Online.jpg  Screenshot_20201120-220143_Warspear Online.jpg

The number of people questioning this same thing was not little in the BR global chat, I do not remember the last time there was a draw in the battle for territories 😁

59 minutes ago, Shade said:

The number of people questioning this same thing was not little in the BR global chat, I do not remember the last time there was a draw in the battle for territories 😁

As far as I remember it was in 2016 and the people were questioning the same thing lol 

hi devs, I am also facing the same issues of Disconnection and lag. When I tired playing other games or streaming movies or Netflix it is working but when I logged on to Warspear it’s been so laggy, and delay on skills and disconnection several times.  And I am from United Arab Emirates and my internet provider is not facing any issue. 

7 minutes ago, Che Liong Teo said:

hi devs, I am also facing the same issues of Disconnection and lag. When I tired playing other games or streaming movies or Netflix it is working but when I logged on to Warspear it’s been so laggy, and delay on skills and disconnection several times.  And I am from United Arab Emirates and my internet provider is not facing any issue. 

Hello there, right now it seems that everything is working just fine. May I know which server do you play? 

On 11/21/2020 at 1:36 AM, Shade said:

People forget about the rules! 1 territory or a 2:2 draw it only provides 1 star. It was fun the global chat, lots of "mimimi" HaHA

On 20/11/2020 at 14:22, quenster said:

O Brasil de fato tem passado o dia todo com travamentos e desconexões de servidores, já que alguns dos outros serviços também são instáveis. Esperando por uma solução na época da guerra, ou será complicado batalhar  😃 

A sua cidade não é o brasil todo 😉

12 hours ago, Geralti said:

A sua cidade não é o brasil todo 😉

mds! Difícil até de explicar, mas vamos lá. Um mesmo provedor pode estar presente em diferentes regiões do Brasil, não somente em 1 cidade, e daí afetar várias regiões ao mesmo tempo. Dá uma olhada no link fornecido na postagem - https://app.fing.com/internet/place/Brazil/all , que entenderá melhor 😉 

• Akasha unpinned this topic