[2020.11.23] Events of the Week “History of horrors: At the mercy of madness” and “Dungeons' Raiders”, and the Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament!

Peony

koliz_factory_1200x630.png

Friends!

The last week has not passed easily for the inhabitants of the island. Many of them are distraught from the nightmares they endured. Or maybe these are villanous tricks?

Fear and panic levels are increasing every day. Residents are already thinking that they will soon have to leave the island, otherwise they will all become test subjects of the alchemist Totenhof, whose power is getting stronger. And this desire is only fueled by the madness that gripped Grunland…

Only this week:

• iconic costumes “Hrungnir” and “Viltrim” has been added in all holiday Dungeons (the drop rate increases with level of dungeon);
  • the rarest non-class skill book "Improved Stunning" has been added to holiday Dungeons "Nightmarish Laboratory", "Terrible Laboratory" and "Monstrous Laboratory" (the drop rate increases with level of dungeon);
  • 2 guaranteed rewards for completing all holiday Dungeons.

Event time: 23.11 12:00 CET - 30.11 11:00 CET

As usual, 50 prizes with incredible rewards await the most active participants in the Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament in "Festive dungeons completed" and "Good Luck Tokens" categories:

1st place: “Hrungnir” and “Viltrim” costumes and 100 Caches of Plague Island
2nd place: “Viltrim” costume and 75 Caches of Plague Island
3rd place: 50 Caches of Plague Island
4-10 places: 20 Caches of Plague Island
11-20 places: 10 Caches of Plague Island
21-50 places: 5 Caches of Plague Island

Tournament time: 23.11 23:00 CET - 30.11 23:00 CET

See you in game!
AIGRIND

23 hours ago, Fortuno said:

They need one of those for spring dungeons. Which is the worst disaster in history of Warspear

What do you mean by worst disaster? :huh:

45 minutes ago, Nolan said:

What do you mean by worst disaster? :huh:

I guess I could say that spring event dungeons have brought me the least amount of drops. hehehe. Not to mention that they're also not as valueble. But we'll see what new spring brings.

On 11/19/2020 at 6:19 PM, Peony said:
  • 2 guaranteed rewards for completing all holiday Dungeons.

What do they mean by this? We have to clear the horror dungeons from the lowest to the highest? Any idea what the guaranteed rewards are? I have not seen anyone in my server mention about this. 

2 часа назад, Crowns сказал:

What do they mean by this? We have to clear the horror dungeons from the lowest to the highest? Any idea what the guaranteed rewards are? I have not seen anyone in my server mention about this. 

you get 2 rewards in any holiday dungeon this week

• Holmes unpinned this topic