Do guild names can be freed up ?

Lordeznuts

In the way inactive player's names are freed up, could it be the same for inactive guilds ?

More than 1300 guilds (in eu server) are at 0 guild points for many months, so it can be useful for devs to free space and for us to have cool guild names which have already been taken by these inactive guilds.

I wish you a good day.

Comparing the dimensions of a guild to an inactive lvl3 account, there is a big difference. Even if the guild is inactive, I don’t think it’s right to take her name off for another guild to use. AIGRIND only releases the nickname of lvl1-3 characters who are inactive because people create these characters to keep a nickname. A person spent hours playing to gather gold and create their guild, not counting the price to raise passive and active skills, among other losses.

23 hours ago, Lordeznuts said:

In the way inactive player's names are freed up, could it be the same for inactive guilds ?

More than 1300 guilds (in eu server) are at 0 guild points for many months, so it can be useful for devs to free space and for us to have cool guild names which have already been taken by these inactive guilds.

I wish you a good day.

No we don't do that. Is a bit different as the people have to spend to create their guilds. While creating a new char is for free