warden is overrated

yinglun

Warden's new skills are simply too bad, increasing the attack intensity, we have no attack speed, which means that this gain effect can only be applied to several attacks,Again, this weakening, low-strengthening warden can't even get into the copy.Warden has been weakened too much

Greedy mofos, everyone wants their favorite class to be op. If you want more dmg and speed, just build a freaking 2 hand, light armor speed gear(they're cheap asf), with dmg accessories warden. Try something different because most Wardens looks the same anyways with the same build. Weak my ass.

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

If you want more dmg and speed, just build a freaking 2 hand, light armor speed gear(they're cheap asf)

i actually personally knew a warden who went with this build and it was really op, it was easy for them to reach over 1.4k damage and with max attack speed on 2h weapon

the damage could compete with that of damager classes, same could be said about barbarian and berserk

On 11/18/2020 at 6:57 AM, yinglun said:

Warden's new skills are simply too bad

FYI, the skill wasn't meant for a typical "tank" playstyle for warden and more of a damage one, and you can't have both offense and defense

if you were simply fine before the "bad" skills were introduced, i'm sure you can still manage now, it just mean the skill wasn't meant for your playstyle

1 hour ago, 0gull said:

FYI, the skill wasn't meant for a typical "tank" playstyle for warden and more of a damage one, and you can't have both offense and defense

if you were simply fine before the "bad" skills were introduced, i'm sure you can still manage now, it just mean the skill wasn't meant for your playstyle

New skills and the weakening of warden have no effect on me because my equipment and skills have reached their peak, but these updates are really bad 

How comes that every single class in the elf side can reach such a tremendous ammount of damage? 

[sarcasm]

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

How comes that every single class in the elf side can reach such a tremendous ammount of damage? 

[sarcasm]

they won't be satisfied until their classes are capable of bending reality itself:panda7:

3 hours ago, 0gull said:

they won't be satisfied until their classes are capable of bending reality itself:panda7:

they need to learn to be like deathknights, just accept it.

On 11/18/2020 at 4:57 AM, yinglun said:

Warden's new skills are simply too bad, increasing the attack intensity, we have no attack speed, which means that this gain effect can only be applied to several attacks,Again, this weakening, low-strengthening warden can't even get into the copy.Warden has been weakened too much

ok, if u want the skill to work u can simply use a light armored gear with atk speed bonuses as said before, then the warden as tanking power level it has been finaly taken to an human level form the goddamn immortal hell they were at launch. if u want use the "bladedancers are better now" note that the bladedancers are what they are in pve grounds

In my opinion wardens really need just a little bit more damage to help defend themselves when they're solo.

On 11/19/2020 at 6:45 PM, 0gull said:

tenor.gif.21a44fdbc144b44187d0364f127a9201.gif

And my Dk fellows need to have the damage decreased a little bit and become more tankier. :tuktuk:

1 hour ago, Nolan said:

In my opinion wardens really need just a little bit more damage to help defend themselves when they're solo.

And my Dk fellows need to have the damage decreased a little bit and become more tankier. :tuktuk:

yes this is the problem as a whole...

the warden was given so much defensive capabilities that it became unstable, its doesn't actually matter if their damage is lacking, as long as they out defend their enemies they will eventually win, or their enemies get bored and attack a different target, the most common word i saw in any event, war, GvG, mermen...etc is "Ignore warden, attack someone else" its nothing short of a fact that wardens got to much in term of defend than they needed

will this was balanced to a degree with the damage reduction skill nerf from 50% to 25%

the opposite could be said about DK, they didn't get much in term of defensive skills, what they had got really nerfed, they don't have proper healing skills and the more new content appeared, the more they get insignificant at doing their job, the DK could simply be described as "outdated", all this is in a PvE point of view thou i don't think PvP is much different

Edited by 0gull

1 hour ago, 0gull said:

all this is in a PvE point of view thou i don't think PvP is much different

On 1vs1 it's strong. On many vs many he can survive for few hits IF he remembers to use Blood Protection. Heh... 

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

在1v1上它很强。对很多人来说,如果他记得使用血液保护的话,他可以在很少的命中生存下来。呵呵.。

Dk can only be regarded as not weak, not very strong

21 hours ago, Higgings said:

On 1vs1 it's strong. On many vs many he can survive for few hits IF he remembers to use Blood Protection. Heh... 

Im a DeathKnight and honestly Blood Protection is extremely Weak. It's even weaker than the standard dark shield

40 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Im a DeathKnight and honestly Blood Protection is extremely Weak. It's even weaker than the standard dark shield

Not weak on PvE. On scenarios where players have a brain and know when to attack and when not to the skill results to be weak.

This is not the right topic for this conversation though. I wanted to open a little parentheses about that, but not a whole conversation (which I would love to carry on in the appropriate section)

Edited by Higgings
Added and Removed some parts

I was going to make a pve dk when blood protection was released, but then they nerfed the cooldowns even during the test server because for some reason it was bad that you could keep the skill up 100% of the time if you had enough cd. So in the end i ended up shelving the whole idea of a nadir warrior set, high crit, light armor build with tons of cdr to loop aura and blood protection for damage and defence and spam steel hurricane for tons of life steal. :duckyduck:

I actually appreciate that wardens got a dmg buff skill. Not that all that many wardens actually make use of it, at least those that do arent completely useless in pvp anymore. Ofc the damage penalty removal from fortification helped a ton too. As some people already said, just because you dont use it doesnt mean its bad.

On 2020/11/19 at PM7点12分, 0gull said:

我实际上亲自认识了一位负责此建造的看守,而且确实如此,他们很容易受到超过1.4k的伤害并以2h的武器达到最大攻击速度

损害可能与损害者的竞争相抗衡,关于蛮族和狂暴也可以这样说

仅供参考,该技能并非用于守望者的典型“坦克”游戏风格,更不是一种伤害,并且进攻与防御都不能兼得

如果您在引入“不良”技能之前就还不错,那么我敢肯定您现在仍然可以进行管理,这只是意味着该技能并不适合您的游戏风格

hello im hao.from eu server .playing pala and wd.be4 around warden topic,i wanna say is speed set is comfortable for all class  

even i try on lock 2 years ago,with speed buk+rage fury+speed scroll+relic,also can 70% speed too

just if 1 tank class got dislike in pt inv.and change to be a dmger to keeps alive in games.tats really sad

tats why today warden is less then be4.

and i try testing wat gm do or expect on warden  builds with their update .for sure its amazing.hv nice dmg and gud performance in dg /solo boss

but.if warden go speed set really needs big pays on it. for make full speed 70%.u had speed buk, rage fury.full times on keeping speed scroll

and also u needs a cd buk+equips to makes u can perma skills and also if mana is not enough u had add a mana buk

so,seem  go make a dmg class better .less pays and more funs with skills in playing

hv fun. 

wd.jpg.d4c562b259b81aca65d2220dce06052b.jpg

5 hours ago, Haohua said:

just if 1 tank class got dislike in pt inv.and change to be a dmger to keeps alive in games.tats really sad

wardens has no reason to be disliked so that their only option is to go dmger to "keep alive in game" they are once of the best tank class in game, if the warden is getting disliked in elves side then i will be mean and say they are plain stupid

5 hours ago, Haohua said:

but.if warden go speed set really needs big pays on it. for make full speed 70%.u had speed buk, rage fury.full times on keeping speed scroll

and also u needs a cd buk+equips to makes u can perma skills and also if mana is not enough u had add a mana buk

so,seem  go make a dmg class better

well of course you just explained the game... there are roles for each class to go with, warden is a tank, in matter of fact he is THE tank, they are not meant to deal high amount of damage, their job is... once again to TANK, and like you said if you want to be a damage dealer just make a dmger class, well you can break the role barrier by doing what you did but that's extremely hard for average players, if you are creating a defense oriented class then expect to deal high damage with ease then come on... give me a break, warden is lacking in damage and the new skill stealing power is going in the right direction for the class and is in no way a bad skill (this was what the original topic was about)

P.S: this is one hella of a warden you got there:panda1: what book will you add when you unlock the last 2 expert slots?

4 hours ago, 0gull said:

wardens has no reason to be disliked so that their only option is to go dmger to "keep alive in game" they are once of the best tank class in game, if the warden is getting disliked in elves side then i will be mean and say they are plain stupid

well of course you just explained the game... there are roles for each class to go with, warden is a tank, in matter of fact he is THE tank, they are not meant to deal high amount of damage, their job is... once again to TANK, and like you said if you want to be a damage dealer just make a dmger class, well you can break the role barrier by doing what you did but that's extremely hard for average players, if you are creating a defense oriented class then expect to deal high damage with ease then come on... give me a break, warden is lacking in damage and the new skill stealing power is going in the right direction for the class and is in no way a bad skill (this was what the original topic was about)

P.S: this is one hella of a warden you got there:panda1: what book will you add when you unlock the last 2 expert slots?

10 hours ago, Haohua said:

hello im hao.from eu server .playing pala and wd.be4 around warden topic,i wanna say is speed set is comfortable for all class  

even i try on lock 2 years ago,with speed buk+rage fury+speed scroll+relic,also can 70% speed too

and i try testing wat gm do or expect on warden  builds with their update .for sure its amazing.hv nice dmg and gud performance in dg /solo boss

so,seem  go make a dmg class better .less pays and more funs with skills in playing

hv fun. 

wd.jpg.d4c562b259b81aca65d2220dce06052b.jpg

I agree. Wardens are the strongest tank in the game. They are the only melee character with AoE skills (not including Templar) they are ridiculously overpowered easily. I don't see why they wouldn't like them

I am not surprised that people are trying or just modifying the current tanks as a dmg dealer. During the current Halloween event, I still meet a lot of players who think warden is useless or not needed for this dungeons. And this is sad.

The current meta, in my opinion, is based on off-tanks and a quick rush of everything, all thanks to the Lifesteal stat, which completely destroys the Holy Trinity system in Warspear.

The Warden in its current form is too weak for the current meta and can easily be exchanged to another class, that can not only tank but also deal damage.

1 hour ago, Mephitr said:

The current meta, in my opinion, is based on off-tanks and a quick rush of everything, all thanks to the Lifesteal stat, which completely destroys the Holy Trinity system in Warspear.

couldn't agree more, life steal did break the game system and cause new content to just be harder with more stuns and attack slow skills

but still tanks have their job in mermen and raid bosses

Edited by 0gull

1 hour ago, 0gull said:

couldn't agree more, life steal did break the game system and cause new content to just be harder with more stuns and attack slow skills

Ofc, you have right. There are activities in the game in which the warden finds himself, but in this case you are treated as meat. In rest of content you are treated as useless add-on.

Unfortunately, Warspear is not the only game that has been going in the wrong direction for a long time, and where the voice of the community doesn't matter much.

That is why Classic versions of games are so popular.

On 11/26/2020 at 3:44 AM, 0gull said:

没有比这更好的了,生活盗窃确实打破了游戏系统,使新的内容更难用更多的晕眩和攻击缓慢的技能。

但是坦克仍然有他们的工作在人鱼和突袭头目。

No, now all saints don't need warden, so snow and ice obviously don't need it. Haha, the following spring is a nightmare for warden

On 11/26/2020 at 3:44 AM, 0gull said:

I am often rejected by my teammates in the dungeon. They prefer to bring a pala or mage,I am also a guard with top equipment, I have 923dmg.I can't imagine how low-level guards can survive,As for the mermaid and the sea of Shinhwa you mentioned, uh-huh, I always use my double knives as tanks

• 3 weeks later...

who need defender if massive dd with ls can do better? personally ive changed my wd role to be crafter (i hope i will be useful at a future of this game) and starting to make dd char,at least i want to taste every dg event, and enjoy every common resources,pot/scrolls or precious bar dropped from dungeon. *hug*

Wardens are still useful. The thing is, Warden used to be hard to find, so players had to switched up their style to not rely on any tanks. Looking for a tank all the time is annoying. That's speaking behalf on all tanks.

Problem with tanks in general is that you don't really need them for anything in the game at the moment besides Orcinus. At least when talking about +10 teams.

• 2 months later...

If you looking a atk speed class why didn't just play ranger?

Why need use a tank status character and play like output class?

So confuse with some player like this😄

wanna play some tank class as dmg class then it didn't work then cry whole day.