Is it allowed to advertise/spam world chat with your forum post?

Snow

So i've read the rules/eula and it says advertising in general is a punishable offence. So i'm wondering are you allowed to advertise/spam your Warspear forum post in the games world chat? I've come across this one dude doing so in the elf side since he got blocked in arena and is spreading a "rumor" that these 2 guys blocking him are bad people etc and just wondered is it allowed or not?

Edited by Snow
Grammar fix

"4. It is forbidden to publish advertising information, including invitations to visit some site and links to other resources in signatures. The exceptions are links to homepages and sites of Warspear Online guilds."

it depends on what can be considered "invitation to visit some site" unless "links to homepages and site of Warspear online guilds" means homepages of warspear and sites of guilds because then i would say it is allowed

@Nolan

On 11/17/2020 at 4:49 PM, Jcbreff said:

"4. It is forbidden to publish advertising information, including invitations to visit some site and links to other resources in signatures. The exceptions are links to homepages and sites of Warspear Online guilds."

it depends on what can be considered "invitation to visit some site" unless "links to homepages and site of Warspear online guilds" means homepages of warspear and sites of guilds because then i would say it is allowed

@Nolan

Yep, you're right