Bought Account Kernlabba!

PoleyKathi

As far as i know "Mrxquakez" alias Kernlabba went through several ppl hands,

im not speaking bout let other people use them im talking bout Kernlabba sold for real money ( 200$)

Snorly roland , laonza can anyone of u check this please :)?

:snorlax:

greetings

As far as i know "Mrxquakez" alias Kernlabba went through several ppl hands,

im not speaking bout let other people use them im talking bout Kernlabba sold for real money ( 200$)

Snorly roland , laonza can anyone of u check this please :) ?

:snorlax:

greetings

So this shaman was sold yet again via real cash?  o.O  :mega_shok:

Haven`t seen him in a while, wonder who owns it this time.

You haven't seen me because this game is retarded. Plain and simple. Go ahead, check the IPs. Check the devices. Not shit to hide.

As for Pummy, bro, you are just jelly belly. You are a ducking retarded nerd who got hacked and sucked GM dick to get your account back. While you are down there, want to suck my cock as well?  :give_rose:

82638_.png

82640_.png

Have fun Nerds!

I NEVER said anything about kernlabba to anyone... i have no info about that char. Why is my nick involved in this? o.0

Bro, i wasn't mad you didn't get me Molly. I was annoyed you said you would get it, and then just ignored me instead... But it's all good. I dont need that poison anyway.

Also you and jen basically abandoned us mid-tourney. However I haven't really been trash talking you anyway.

Poley.. Are we 12? Who makes a thread like this? Gayyyyyyyy

I play by the rules. All my chars i made from scratch and no one else has access to them. However, i still would never post something like this.

Where I'm from only little ******* do this.

@ absalom Cry me a river, and stop denying clear facts coward :clapping:

I'm not crying. I could care less about the topic of this thread. I am in no way related to that account.

I am simply giving my opinion that you are a little "tattle-tale" (probably just mad) and its really pathetic.

:snorlax:  plz BAN ABSALOM SO THE ♥♥♥♥ING PROBLEM WILL BE FINISHED

what? Absalom = Absalom.  :facepalm:

I am in no way affiliated with any other characters other then my own. Devs can check that. IDGAF cause I have nothing to hide.

I am well aware of the terms of service in this game, and I follow them.

I'm not crying. I could care less about the topic of this thread. I am in no way related to that account.

I am simply giving my opinion that you are a little "tattle-tale" (probably just mad) and its really pathetic.

dont worry will be seen soon

Kernlabba is a 3 lvl character on US-Sapphire and has only one owner. What is wrong?

Mrxquakez= renamed Kernlabba after bought for real money , can you check it [chats , old ip(old owner), new ip(newone)]

pOleykathi :P,

Mrxquakez now is just one character in the game, 1 lvl, no experience, any other names?

he deleted it i guess :facepalm:

Mrxquakez now is just one character in the game, 1 lvl, no experience, any other names?

Too bad i checked arena ranks 2v2

Renamed into "Poleyy"

rOland can you check those accounts from emerald,

the real owner got scam and someone sold for miracle coins and exchange with other character

names : xxrangerx , lukinhaxbr , and who play with them ; itzlove , astropl

do you need any screenshoot? I posted them.already in ss wait and I take link

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=204.msg691591#msg691591

Hey while your at it can you check matchless? ( ranger lv17) i forgot info i send you multiple things to get it back even before you came roland last christmas i gave up on getting it back around july thanks it was my ownly elf i sent you so much info on it it wasnt even funny and you guys never replied to me back :)

And Wheres your Proof Kernlabba was sold poley?

Theres literally no evidence supporting your claim your just throwing it out there

So much favoritism in this game, its retarded. How about some professionalism Roland?

Poley barks and you jump? rediculous.

> Account selling for real money= illegal

> has nothing to do with favoritism, more with friendship which lasts longer than the creation date of ur "trashlock" (saying this because ur scared of a little pvp against me , scared idk nor do i care )

> "Poley barks and you jump" u did interprete this situation wrong , nothing bout barking or jumping or idk , its about breaking warspear rules

> u dont need to act as a "tough warspear rebellian" because it just looks like the simple crying as always ur giving from urself

> rediculous? (ridiculous)?

Dear absalom David(tawn called ur name) idk idc bout any cry response from u anymore because all I see is a mad little kid who failed at playing a barb and who wanted to become the "bad warlock" ingame,

Fact is u are just a little ignorant coward who clams on sponsors like marvell,iluvweed,apocalysm,xxdeathxx etc.

You can't come along that someone is better than you I guess?

Ps: I challenged ur whole guild and still all refused to pvp me :(

@ turtle

Old Kernlabba = Alex

Todays kernlabba= tawn

Future kernlabba= xlorthion ?absalom ? Or idk nor do I care who because it won't happen

Evidence: diffrent ips, ( don't think old Kernlabba changed his ip,)

Also chats can be tracked back,

Have a nice day everyone

Close this topic please because I see nonames giving their "mustard" (opinion) to this thread