THEMERCS being THEMERCS

Rayotenper

this is technicall pvp,so it though i could submit it right here,if i was wrong,well,dang it

i though i wasted my time,but then this idiot appears,remember, sentinels are toxic

Edited by Higgings
Just a little adjustment

Well, I'm not saying this because I used to be a MERC member but in general, I'd appreciate it if you could stop calling people idiots :pleased:It kinda spreads a negative vibe and we don't want that to happen here. Offending someone should be avoided... 

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

Well, I'm not saying this because I used to be a MERC member but in general, I'd appreciate it if you could stop calling people idiots :pleased:It kinda spreads a negative vibe and we don't want that to happen here. Offending someone should be avoided... 

Especially because it's not allowed by our forum rules. 

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

Same thing happens other way around

What do you mean?

No one should insult someone else, no matter which guild they are member of or which side they are playing on...

So far dude, your contribution to these forums in the last days has been to insult others.
Take a chill pill, play something else if you're getting annoyed or just stop insulting people. It's not good spreading negativity.
You have the right to be angry, just don't throw it at others.

:advise:

Edited by iAmLemon

6 hours ago, Morgana said:

What do you mean?

No one should insult someone else, no matter which guild they are member of or which side they are playing on...

By same thing i mean spawnkilling

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

By same thing i mean spawnkilling

Ah it sounded like the insulting goes the other way around (which probably happens though, I just hope not here 😄 ). So I was a little confused because I didn't see anyone insulting or something🤷🏼‍♀️

@Rayotenper, I recomend you to read our community rules:

https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/announcement/20-community-rules/

Specially this part here 👇🏻

• Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  • Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  • Making non-constructive posts 

We want to make our forum a peacefull and constructive place, where the players can discuss ideas and give their feedback. So please stop spreading anger in every single post you make.

@Higgings @Jcbreff and @Morgana are here to and they're having a lot of patience, so don't abuse it. :thumbs_up1:

8 hours ago, Nolan said:

@Rayotenper, I recomend you to read our community rules:

https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/announcement/20-community-rules/

Specially this part here 👇🏻

• Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  • Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  • Making non-constructive posts 

We want to make our forum a peacefull and constructive place, where the players can discuss ideas and give their feedback. So please stop spreading anger in every single post you make.

@Higgings @Jcbreff and @Morgana are here to and they're having a lot of patience, so don't abuse it. :thumbs_up1:

and i though i checked the comunity rules

also,how ironic,the forum is peacefull but the game is an entire chaos

also,what do you expect? elves only ruin others day,it's nearly impossible for me not seeking to express my anger

i'm alone in the game the 99% the time

11 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

also,what do you expect? elves only ruin others day,it's nearly impossible for me not seeking to express my anger

Go be toxic in game chat so everyone can just put you to ignore list when they get tired of your anger over a game

13 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Go be toxic in game chat so everyone can just put you to ignore list when they get tired of your anger over a game

it's funny how you are calling me toxic,dude,don’t include me with the rest of numbskulls,i'd rather be death than being part of a toxic comunity

also,i barely speak on world chat,the lack of intelligence there is too high

8 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

it's funny how you are calling me toxic,dude,don’t include me with the rest of numbskulls,i'd rather be death than being part of a toxic comunity

also,i barely speak on world chat,the lack of intelligence there is too high

"Toxic": Adjective used to describe usually very negative person, that complain about everything, spread unnecessary hate or just talk shait about others.

Edited by Jcbreff

"Toxic": Adjective used to describe usually very negative person, that complain about everything, spread unnecessary hate or just talk shait about others.

i don't spread hate,i express my anger,unlike what you think,i like to se this as "a problem that i have and you shouldn't mind to much"

but as always,people interpretaste things as they want

On 11/14/2020 at 12:35 PM, Morgana said:

What do you mean?

f

also how the hell can you swear and not getting banned? there is something i missed?

Okay. This is not going anywhere. Nothing constructive will be added to this topic, therefore there's no need to keep it open. 

@Rayotenperyou are always welcome to express your opinion but if you do so, please do it in a friendly way. To say that Elves ruin almost everybody's day is a very subjective point of view that not everyone shares.

In fact, to me it's you who ruins my mood a couple times a week. Basically always when you spread your negativity about Sentinels. 

This is not a place to let go of your bad emotions, especially not when it effects other people's mood as well. 

All of us gave you multiple kind hints that we are not quite delighted by your behaviour and as unfortunate as it is: if you don't change your attitude, you will have to bear the consequences.