ROYALTY LEV 3 RECRUITMENT FOR FUTURE TOURNAMENTS STARTING JANUARY

SPACEKING/TheeDuke

Greetings Fellow war spear warriors,

Royalty is looking for a select few that would fit the requirement for joining our guild with tournament game play  in mind. We are looking for active players with multiple elf side characters.

Requirements

1-lev18 arena chracter with +7-+10 gear set (we like mages especially)

2. 2-5 lev15-20 characters that can stack dailies.

3. 2-6hours of activity daily.

4, during tournament time 8-12 hours of activity

5. must be able to supply own tickets at the very least, players with deeper pockets will have more benifits.( leader will always cover at least 50% of tournament cost if not more)

What does  ROYALTY REPRESENT.

WE ARE FRIENDS FIRST MOST. We play as  family, but we are strict. Non activity and selfish game play will lead to being kicked. We carry our sleves with class, any members who talk shit on world chat will get booted. We have a duty to less fortunate players. It is our culture to help lesser players in arena so they can get ap and arena gear(all players who ask for our help outside our guild will receive it if we are not busy), we give donations to newbies to form good will and respect in the war spear community. all new members must carry a code of conduct. Every player must have a positive fun loving attitude. Each member must have thehighest level of respect for fellow members.

If you are interested please leave you main account contact name ON A POST. all your charcter levels. And your lev 18 arena amps all gears. Thank you for your time and much love..... may your arena be kick ass and ur farming bare great rewards...

sincerely SpaceKinG aka THE DUKE

82536_.jpg

Nice guild! ;)

Thank you kindly for the compliment :) Feel free to add for chats or any help. Its always a pleasure for me to meet fellow liek minded players...to game with and conversate :) cheers again mate on the compliment. HAPPY HOLIDAYS

sincerely spacekinG aka THE DUKE

8-12 hours daily wth

I MIGHT NEED TO ADJUST THAT TO 5-10, but if you ahve participated in a serious tournament battle in the last 2 month, one comes to realize it will take that type of investment in the first 7-10 days of the 2 week tour. Obviously not all players can have the luxary to invest this much time for a week straight (1 time every 6 weeks) thats why the recruitment process is one that only allow the more motivated and time conscious players to join.

Thank you kindly for the compliment :) Feel free to add for chats or any help. Its always a pleasure for me to meet fellow liek minded players...to game with and conversate :) cheers again mate on the compliment. HAPPY HOLIDAYS

sincerely spacekinG aka THE DUKE

Haha ok then ty...

Whao!... maybe i should register on the Us-sapphire realm cos of this guild... I LOVE IT :yahoo:

LOve the post :) either way feel free to add me or any guild members from royalty we love making new connections :)

I'm very interested in joining, but what class do you guys crave for presently... I'll go create it when i get ur feedback. :)

We love us sum mages, we are trying to encourage all members to make a arena mage to combat the warlocks 5vs5 teams, we find when we use 4 mages or more the fight becomes a little more even. but it helps we have the number 2 and 3 ranked player sin 5vs5 which are both mages :) myself theeduke and timewalker. but we absolutely love mage action, and we think its probably the most fun to play as an arena player out of all the .elf char. Feel free to message me anytime on spaceking or theeduke.. much respect god bless

Hello Spaceking/Theeduke, just want to say, i'm not

really a BIG FAN OF MAGES, but i'll be pleased if i can

make any other class of your choice, which will be

important in hunting, arena and boss fights, thanks :)

Goodluck to u guys!!! :) always been nice to me spaceking.  much love from flugay :*

Bows graciously... ty very much so for the kind words  ;) feel free to drop me a message or pm anytime ur elf side mate .. cheers :)

If i was elf i'd try make the cut here i think, spaceking seems legit.  :good:

bows.. merci beacoup :) much respect :) hope  things are going well on mc side :) ty very much so for the comment..... 

sincerely Damian

ps. anytime ur elf side id love to chat sum time :) good luck to u too not that you guys need any :)

Gd luck bro  :yahoo:

naab my brother form another mother what sup man :) mucho gracias on the comment .. an di will try to get those gp minions done asap :) good luck to u guys too heard u guys r going next week ,uch luck to u to brother man :)