most respected names in emerald

nothingelse

Can you guys give names of the most respected players in emerald server in the category of bladedancer ranger druid - barbarian rouge shaman

See Friends of faith - clan (F.o.F-Clan) and Warriors of Glory (W.o.G) :drinks:

many people have diffrent opinions of players  so never will be accurate.

out of the old players i respected when first played this game as a noob,

slay / van of elfs for being r5 and never atking us weakling r4 rogue and barbs who were doing chain quest for first time, van / slay even "tried" to help kill gridaur for my quest on mc with there two elfs, two r5 bd and one r4 rogue, ofc was fail and death.

awww of mc as he is the oldest mc i know and stayed alone in mc land for long time, then with his tactics we did most of the bosses in that ghost town mc land when we was total noob.

that mcmug for beating me to r5 by two days....

now much more to name.

Who was the third with 5 rank after big pause??  :blush:

for greatest respect deserves awwww I remember him when he started  ;D  was the only one MC which we could meet for a long time  :drinks:

many people have diffrent opinions of players  so never will be accurate.

out of the old players i respected when first played this game as a noob,

slay / van of elfs for being r5 and never atking us weakling r4 rogue and barbs who were doing chain quest for first time, van / slay even "tried" to help kill gridaur for my quest on mc with there two elfs, two r5 bd and one r4 rogue, ofc was fail and death.

awww of mc as he is the oldest mc i know and stayed alone in mc land for long time, then with his tactics we did most of the bosses in that ghost town mc land when we was total noob.

that mcmug for beating me to r5 by two days....

now much more to name.

agree, van slay and mr awww, very respectable players... i remember when awwww killed me thousands time and i asked he to stop then we turned friends  :friends: , slay is a "neutral" person for me, he a nice guy but i see he online 10min a week  :'( , mr mario enter most days for 5-10min and again a very good person, both used to help a lot in guards also with striderman and rankin and sokpot, good friends i m missing last days... i also respect a lot ymleong, if wasnt he i was rank3 (lvl5-8) and rayquaza/shizi that made me able to get lvl7 (almost rank 5 in rank days) well, i respect sulla as he know how to make a great war :) , i respect ahmed shyleen and panda for be great players who i play with most days. and i dont respect awwww, i love he  :give_rose:

i remember when awwww killed me thousands time and i asked he to stop then we turned friends

lol, youasshole atked me once at granite and with myth no berengar gear,  i chase your whole party and kill them to not do garr/ lake quest for 2hrs (i remeber this well cause it was the start of myth warring till 4am and cant sleep)  also remeber want chase you long time to keep waste pots,

then you pm me "i put you on elf bounty list if you dont stop" then said sorry, i went sleep and we became friends, me n awww stand in nadir and kill all bad elfs around while you watch us, good times  :rofl:

strider always used to help noobs at guards, 10 + elfs and still failed so much he said cause nobody listen.

Well as for me i respect many elfs and mcs that i friendly with them ----- elfs ( slay . Vanhesling,striderman, kuroski,vic,species ,youasshole,shyleen,humanimal, dior,merc aka panda lol ,pinoy,siwers, and many ,,also i respect my old dudes who are they quit like egis,runescape ,minihemp )

On mc --- Red >> was the 1st mc who i saw , awwww . Sulla, marcin,and many mcs i forget there names ...

Sorry if i didnt mention any my friend bcoz i forget many names !!

For me those of fof and others I have played with. Sulla and other mc that had partied with sulla like awww and mcmugz before past two updates.

there r so many player on both factions i respect and like to play with em

just a short list

ashurainx, cheza, rayquaza, jakeblack, auger, mercurial, shyleen, sokpot, van helsing, striderman, ... on elf side

sulla, marcin, mcmug, awwww, scourge, sink, gtpone, twi, venaraven, voldemorth, smurf, moons, unge, gilz, ...on mc side

and many many more

u r awesome  :clapping: