Your thoughts on the tournament so far?

suggestor1001

What do you think about the tournament?   

35 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the tournament?

• pathetic excuse for gms to make money
    • only people who buy miracle coins have a chance
    • not as you expected of a guild tournament
    • its alright..
    • options 1 2 3

In every tournament wins the richest. You cant change that.

There is no way you can make an open tournament where the richest wont win. Deal with it.

Destroy amp system, make arenas to last longer & free :drinks:

Only good thing is, that you can make GP. All other Things about this Tournaments are Crap. Faked 5x5 Arenas or Face 2-3-5 Locks in Arena.

How should a normal Player get his Arena Items that way?

I guess the devs are earning heaps of money through all the tickets they sell :facepalm:

But if that make them work harder and more often give us updates, i think it is rather good ;D

Destroy amp system, make arenas to last longer & free :drinks:

Destroy amp system and make arena free? you must be kidding xD. Imagine all the players reaction when their +8 sd's go +0 and everybody gets equal. Yep, many would quit.

And by saying that you are basically saying that aigrind should make warspear a full f2p game.

That's ducking ridiculous.

Aigrind make the most money from amps and arena and removing their biggest profit source they would basically bankrupt.

Hey. If you want a fully f2p game, go play flash game. There is no game in the world that would be fully free to play AND enjoyable to play for a long time.

Life's not fair. Money opens the door to a lot of things. Those are two sad thruths of life that apply in Warspear.

I personally think tournaments should be 7 days long, and there should be 4 tournamnts a month. Not only this i believe will increase unity pot revenue for devs, but it will give more oppertunity for other guilds to have a chance to win. Its hard to devote the time needed for 2 weeks to get that insane amount of gp points. Eventually  the same guilds will win and create a lost cause attitude for other guilds who actually wantto participate in the tournaments. but if guilds r reduced to 7 days and 4 times a month you open the possibility for more guilds to win. Not only will u eliminat ethe last 3-4 slow days of each tournament where the winners are basically set. u will have every day as high volume of action and unity purchases, since every day and hour will mean something. it will usually come down to the wire. So its a win win for devs and players. I also feel its a shame that dailys carry more weight then actuall arena. last time our guild went into tour we racked up 250gp off arena battles.. but came in fourth due to guilds who only stacked dailys? so a guild reputation and skill now is more important by collect things rather then actual arena skill thats a little dissapointing in my eyes that needs to change. and if devs understood that arena u end up using 2x more unity then on daily stacks they need to adjust the GP ratio on arena and dailys... cuz they are actually losing mony with players just rotating charcters for daily stacks rather then players liek me who spent 650 on unity to use in arena and still coe in short becausse when it comes down to it its all about players who have 5-10 characters rather then any actual skill.

82621_.jpg

Smilga: xD You raged out for favor of devs ? Well anyway I play WoW, ESO, Hearthstone and use money on those actively. Also I have Xbox 360, ps 4 games lots and use live time actively too xD. I really need stop live now, havent been online for weeks. Anyway I have money to pay and be like Hassn but Im not stupid. Using 50€ to mobile game in a month ? ♥♥♥♥♥ plz! I just thinked about that, you can be best in WoW by just paying 15€ once to play month. But no, ypu need 50€+ to be best in this game, so why I even have hopes for this game ? Dont know...

I personally think tournaments should be 7 days long, and there should be 4 tournamnts a month. Not only this i believe will increase unity pot revenue for devs, but it will give more oppertunity for other guilds to have a chance to win. Its hard to devote the time needed for 2 weeks to get that insane amount of gp points. Eventually  the same guilds will win and create a lost cause attitude for other guilds who actually wantto participate in the tournaments. but if guilds r reduced to 7 days and 4 times a month you open the possibility for more guilds to win. Not only will u eliminat ethe last 3-4 slow days of each tournament where the winners are basically set. u will have every day as high volume of action and unity purchases, since every day and hour will mean something. it will usually come down to the wire. So its a win win for devs and players. I also feel its a shame that dailys carry more weight then actuall arena. last time our guild went into tour we racked up 250gp off arena battles.. but came in fourth due to guilds who only stacked dailys? so a guild reputation and skill now is more important by collect things rather then actual arena skill thats a little dissapointing in my eyes that needs to change. and if devs understood that arena u end up using 2x more unity then on daily stacks they need to adjust the GP ratio on arena and dailys... cuz they are actually losing mony with players just rotating charcters for daily stacks rather then players liek me who spent 650 on unity to use in arena and still coe in short becausse when it comes down to it its all about players who have 5-10 characters rather then any actual skill.

So far the only good and logical suggestion about tournaments.

Imagine how mu honey s makin from this scandal lol. Its their best idea et. People are spending thousands of miracle coins for a costume signs and minion. Lol I've seen many other suggestions that actually describe a good idea of a guild tournament. With all the battles and stuff. Of course I expected the gm not to even reply to any of these cus as we all know. They wanted money ever since the miracle shop started. Every update includes the miracle shop in some way... >.>

The people who are saying its alright im pretty sure your one of the wealthy ones who buy mcoins for thistournament

The people who are saying its alright im pretty sure your one of the wealthy ones who buy mcoins for thistournament

I don't even level any guild nor I spend too much money in this game. I'm not a sign/tickets abuser. I'm not rich neither ingame or RL. It's just the basic fact that everybody has to do sth for a living. I understand that devs may abuse the miracle shop at some points,, and yes, guild tournaments could be different, but It's just a ridiculous idea to take away the main devs profit source - amp/arenas.

Money money money :facepalm: :rofl:

Only richies can participate.  Its not even a tournament in my opinion. Comparing with other games ove played. Guild tournaments require you to be active in some way by fighting in some way or somethin. Not having to pay just to win.m...

Money money money :facepalm: :rofl:

Only richies can participate.  Its not even a tournament in my opinion. Comparing with other games ove played. Guild tournaments require you to be active in some way by fighting in some way or somethin. Not having to pay just to win.m...

Mc mc mc, must be funny, in Hassn's world  :lol:

soooooooooo true bro!

In every tournament wins the richest. You cant change that.

There is no way you can make an open tournament where the richest wont win. Deal with it.

Yes you can, i have been thinking of an idea and presenting it to the devs, tho i am pretty sure nobody will even look at it, coz lets face it, money is money and changing the income in any way that might lower it is not an option for the devs...

But yeah, my idea is somewhat this, make it possible that one guild cant be in top 3 places 2 tournaments in a row, so for example in emerald you have AoA who is being first one tournament after another, make it like this, they are first now okay, next tournament, where the prize is same, they are prevented being any top 3 slots. Either some way of making gp they earn never to reach tops or somehow that even with top gp, the top place they can be in is 4th...

That way other people will get a chance to be on top, get rewards and in the end, have fun, because honestly i dont see the point in spamming quests for gp if i know i cant possibly reach the top, even if me and my guild did spam, we couldnt beat people like aoa who can spam coins for signs, arena ticks, all sorts of pots from gp to buff pots...

So if that could be made possible somehow, it would open up tournaments for ''ordinary'' people and they would be maybe more motivated to work for top places and rewards knowing that they actually have a chance.

If i see support in this idea, or someone proposes something simmilar, i will post a thread in suggestions and make sure its noticed, so if no progress atleast we get an answer on why not do it that way, ty  :give_rose:

Agreed about eliminating last slow days, but i dont think that would change much, it would just make the coin spammers win instead of 2 times, 4 times in a month coz if someone can spam coins and be on top for 15 days, i doubt they cant do same for 7 days, who is rich is rich, 7 or 15 days, they will always be rich and greedy for rewards, also what i forgot to mention above in my post, by being top 3 places you also get signs, so what is happening now, with people like aoa for example, who are already +8 or more, they get even more signs for free, to get even higher amps, to secure their top places even better...Kinda a closed circuit, everyone should get a chance on costumes and free signs.

• 1 month later...