[2011.10.31] Announcement of update “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 2.0

Kuzmitch

invisibility  :clapping: cc quests will be easier  ;)

Опубликованное фотоit not fair... :facepalm: please make INVISIBLE for all classes.  :pleasantry:

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!

adding invisible will be so unfair.. trust me, lots of people will complain (especially elves)

that should be a good enough reason for people to flock to MC so that we will not complain anymore about population imbalance.

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!

adding invisible will be so unfair.. trust me, lots of people will complain (especially elves)

Elves always complain, nothing new...anyway, invisible will for sure have only limited duration and will be just as a matter of surprise skill (as skill can`t be used during combat) At least noobs hunting lonely players with a whole party will think twice as they will never know if there isn`t a cloaked rogue nearby.. :diablo:

kuz! Please put mc sms order for philippines!:) hohoho;(

AGREE!!

There are already a lot of players from the Philippines so please consider our request.

Its hard to get credit cards or verified paypal accts here in our country so SMS- Payment for us Filipinos will be a lot helpful.

Elves always complain, nothing new...anyway, invisible will for sure have only limited duration and will be just as a matter of surprise skill (as skill can`t be used during combat) At least noobs hunting lonely players with a whole party will think twice as they will never know if there isn`t a cloaked rogue nearby.. :diablo:

inviz shouldnt have a time limit, in old version it did not, and can be used in combat after you stun the enemy, so extra damage!

inviz shouldnt have a time limit, in old version it did not, and can be used in combat after you stun the enemy, so extra damage!

I don`t think so Sulla, "can`t use the skill in combat" means that if you stun your enemy you are still in combat (simply try after stunning your enemy to change your gear - it won`t and it will say you are in combat - tried that with the shaman blinding skill). But try it when the servers are back up and let me know..

I don`t think so Sulla, "can`t use the skill in combat" means that if you stun your enemy you are still in combat (simply try after stunning your enemy to change your gear - it won`t and it will say you are in combat - tried that with the shaman blinding skill). But try it when the servers are back up and let me know..

Dev said it on russian topic, and it says on stun skill description if enemy is stunned "stealth can be used"

I think rangers will get invisible next update. The did this choise, to put invi just for rogues before, because if not rangers would be really too unbalanced (strong).

So now they released some skills to balance things like barb speed.

I agree smurf.... Most elves were a kid and got disappointed when he killed or lose in war.... I'm 14 but never do that thing (whining like kids 5 years old)

I agree smurf.... Most elves were a kid and got disappointed when he killed or lose in war.... I'm 14 but never do that thing (whining like kids 5 years old)

The people u were talking about were noobs and newbies :)

if stealth cant use in combat, well its no good, rogue still need to improve then. cant hardly wait, i hope sulla translation fom Rus forum is correct.

As Sulla mentioned and what really gave away the stealth skill being the next skill for rogues was the skill description of gouge that says that you can use stealth after using gouge skill.

Dev said it on russian topic, and it says on stun skill description if enemy is stunned "stealth can be used"

hmm...that`s a little OP, don`t you think? Although..using this "combo" would be only defense not really attack tactic..I see less dying rogues out there :)

P.S. I still think it will have certain duration limited, as all other skills/buffs have..

The people u were talking about were noobs and newbies :)

You should see the Tavern section ''Screenshot From The Games''. We have the proof that elves were kids and noob.... ;D;D :rofl:

hmm...that`s a little OP, don`t you think?

OP is druid / shaman being able too stop rogue / barb, then  atk > atk run to heal.

and right now even without running, druids / shaman can beat rogue 1 v 1 standing next to eachother, even without entangle or blind....

even with rogues having the first strike, wont make such a diffrence in 1 v1 if range classes run and atk, im sure you remeber, and secondly rogues aint the only ones getting a new skill, so without a combat skill wont be so good.  ;)

Three querries or suggessions u can say: :pleasantry:

1. On symbian s60v5 phones even when we turn the volume to 0, it still hisses like white noice, so additional battery loss. I want that application bug be cured. :nea: :bad:

2. The quest bug of luck needs sacrifice, i think, has already been taken care of. :tease: :(

3. Sanctuaries quest should have atleast 30cc reward, else make the mobs half :wacko: :crazy:

kudos for great work devs  :clapping:  . we demand more cuz u perform better everytime :friends:

keep sharing the joy :drinks: and listen to our advice as rainbowz says  :lol:

OP is druid / shaman being able too stop rogue / barb, then  atk > atk run to heal.

even with rogues having the first strike they still can do it, im sure you remeber, and secondly rogues aint the only ones getting a new skill, so without a combat skill wont be so good.  ;)

True, I better not judge before I learn what other classes receive..and it is also truth that even though shaman lacks the health and res, with good tactics, especially in arena, he can beat any melee..however when it comes to war, you either have to be very quick or a potter to survive..2 ranged attackers are enough for you to be dead if you receive 3 hits from each without any skills. I can`t wait to see what shaman gets, hope it will be helpful to fight rangers :)

True, I better not judge before I learn what other classes receive..and it is also truth that even though shaman lacks the health and res, with good tactics, especially in arena, he can beat any melee..however when it comes to war, you either have to be very quick or a potter to survive..2 ranged attackers are enough for you to be dead if you receive 3 hits from each without any skills. I can`t wait to see what shaman gets, hope it will be helpful to fight rangers :)

depends on your own balance. my shaman has 2000hp (200 less than my rogue), 1500 def (-300), 212 moon damage, heals +116, 15% crit, 10% accuracy. so its not that weak in war as you claim  :spiteful:

I see that now when im trying to connect it doesnt say that is on maintenance time anymore, does it?

If it doesnt i think servers are (maybe) gonna be up soon.

I see that now when im trying to connect it doesnt say that is on maintenance time anymore, does it?

If it doesnt i think servers are (maybe) gonna be up soon.

Ya!!! Its no longer telling that server's under maintainence