[2011.10.31] Announcement of update “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 2.0

Kuzmitch

New location with new quest? But 18th level is still max? Wew, so that new quest is useless for max level players. Lol

Considering the future it is even so that you should not do the quests, as you might want to get the XP when they count. If you the the quest now with XP lock at lvl18 you have to do tons of dailies to make up for it later!

Just a friendly warning ;)

I just tried it on the galaxy s2 but nothing happens.

Are you sure about it?  :unknw:

i used on galaxy ace, nexus one, xperia arc, SE mini pro all the same method. Press menu button until the keyboard pop up

its totally senceless to do a maintenance two days before update  :crazy:

They know what the best way to make preparation, so accept it

It's update. Currently I'm on business trip with very limited access to internet so I can't post an official information. Will be later.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

It's update. Currently I'm on business trip with very limited access to internet so I can't post an official information. Will be later.

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

Apple did an approve earlier. it's hard to do the green text - I'm on mobile with 3g roaming so I don't have a desktop browser.

lol

we will waitin for official annoucement n wats new  :give_rose:

Apple did an approve earlier. it's hard to do the green text - I'm on mobile with 3g roaming so I don't have a desktop browser.

Oh sorry Mr Kuzmitch  :sorry:  but thanks for a very nice surprise!  :yahoo: :blush:

Nice timing for an update take care on your trip mr kuz  :friends:

Dota anyone? while we wait.  :clapping:

I'm doing that too  ;D  Practice using Spectre (Mercurial)  :spiteful: And Tinker (Boush)  :wacko: UPDATE!! HALLOWEEN ON NOVEMBER  :lol: :lol: :lol:  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: