[2011.10.31] Announcement of update “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 2.0

Kuzmitch

I think guys you are always beyond expectations about the game and its updates, seriously. Our team is really small to do everything you wish for the game. As soon as we will earn more money to raise the team size, we will do more, of cause.

i understand now  :)

keep moving airgrind team  :yahoo:

I do not know :P ask on Russian forum, there you can always find more information  ;)

why we cant have same information?

I do not know :P ask on Russian forum, there you can always find more information  ;)

I have automatic translator  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I go read RU forum now  ;D

tyvm for events :yahoo:  and tyvm for new look for first island :yahoo: tyvm for everything, im so proud of aigrind now :yahoo:  but still no new island,and levels? :'(

Today AIGRING announce upcoming update of “Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar” 2.0, which is scheduled for 7th* of November 2011. Development took a little bit more time than expected, but we hope that you will be happy to play in 2.0. ;D  michael go sack who ever posted on facebook look at the company name from official warspear page not good example that :lol:

Kuzmitch you said ;*. New interface for creating and selecting the character. Now you will select the server only once when creating a character.

So what if the player has 1 character in US sapphire and another 1 on EU emerald sever will he be able to access both or not ? :unknw:

invisibility  :clapping: cc quests will be easier  ;)

Опубликованное фото

to be fair on english speaking players , please post a quick screen of this in english, just this skill as it has already been told to russians, so be fair on us please.

to be fair on english speaking players , please post a quick screen of this in english, just this skill as it has already been told to russians, so be fair on us please.

to be fair on all class players show all new skills images plz  :drinks:

Nice. I'm happy now. We were all tired of waiting update. But im sure in the future your Warspear online team will be really good. Thanks Warspear.

Awesome job sounds like you are addressing new player issues (which is good for the game long term) and still rebalancing skills and arena for veterans.  :yahoo:

Today AIGRING announce upcoming update of “Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar” 2.0, which is scheduled for 7th* of November 2011. Development took a little bit more time than expected, but we hope that you will be happy to play in 2.0. ;D  michael go sack who ever posted on facebook look at the company name from official warspear page not good example that :lol:

Seriously ?  :mega_shok:

Poor guys, they made a cool update and are full of work.. so poor staff.. they just did a mistype  :drinks:

limitted skill points is a good way to prevent someone to be all around character. Would br better if in the beginning all skills are at 0 instead of got 1 on each skill. I would make player think and prepare what character they want to build. Healer class would be against the mage type skill tree with different skill path in the future. Right now, only this game that a high damager mage and can heal allowed in this game which is unfair for other class. I know you mages type will disagree with this idea but...

Yeeeaaaaaaaahhhhh :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: good job kuzz :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :pleasantry: ..........i hope i can buy m.coins via sms Payment :diablo: .

Zetta  :shok: :shok: :shok: ..u Rising Now?? :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: Noooooooo :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :bad:

Guest Mioco

post-2-14177018681567_thumb.png

Guest Mioco

yea how about other class?  :unknw:

sorry - all info in release date.

Even if they reset the skill points back to one per level you would end up with one skill lacking more than the others. Or leave it as is but give us an extra skill point every 5 levels instead of every 10.