[2011.10.31] Announcement of update “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar” 2.0

Kuzmitch

Dear Players!

Today AIGRIND announce upcoming update of “Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar” 2.0, which is scheduled for 7th* of November 2011. Development took a little bit more time than expected, but we hope that you will be happy to play in 2.0.

In this update you will find:

• Arena. Open beta test is finished and players will able to fight in team battles 2x2, 3x3 and 5x5. Arena is completely redesigned and available for 4-level players and higher. Access has also been changed: now you can wait in queue from anywhere, simply open the Menu → Arena → Demand. The Armor shops have a merchants who sell Gladiator equipment for Arena Points, including weapons.
  • New skill. Each class receives an unique skill.
  • Arinar celebrating Median Night! In the cities you will find holiday decorations and interesting quests for which you can get a good reward!
  • New starting locations. We completely redesigned the initial quests and locations so start the game in the world of Arinar is easier and more fun.
  • Hints. Now the game will help beginners to understand and sort out the interface with the new system of hints.
  • New interface for creating and selecting the character. Now you will select the server only once when creating a character.
  • Many fixes and improvements.
A more detailed description of the update is waiting for you on launch day. Stay with us!

*) The date may change due to the uncertain timing of the approval of games for phones the iPhone App Store by Apple.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

if you add new skills, shouldnt you add more skill points then? In current skill points, already 1 skill is left to level 1.. Coz lacking of skill points. If you add another you wont have any other skill with max level.:(

More skills, skill point system still same? If not, you should've increased max level  :wacko:

What about costumes? any updates there? Miracle shop items? I can't wait  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

you're the best :good: can't wait the update

Hehe why don't you increase the skills points so we can satisfied with it's advantages , well good luck :good:

i hope bladedancers gets USEFUL SKILL. Only BD have USELESS skill atm.. And i think SAP is not working well on pvp.:( only reduces enemy player DAMAGE But not ATTACK SPEED. Like As written

:facepalm:  from what i see, rangers get a new skill related to "traps"... i hope that barbs skill will be worth the wait..

i hope bladedancers gets USEFUL SKILL. Only BD have USELESS skill atm.. And i think SAP is not working well on pvp.:( only reduces enemy player DAMAGE But not ATTACK SPEED. Like As written

Barb seems to be getting charge, so bd may also get.

Hell yes this update going to be good :D lets see what this will bring for rouges :D

Woop i have already takin the day of work on the 7TH (not to play warspear btw but now i definatly will :D) so i hope those lazy bastards aprove it

Charge? Like Charge attack?  :lol:

probably like charge of darkness in warcraft III dota.. you target a character and attack him while moving at a very fast move speed..

probably like charge of darkness in warcraft III dota.. you target a character and attack him while moving at a very fast move speed..

you talking barathrum eh? but anyway, I hope its useful, agrression is not that useful for pro players :D it just takes away clicks. lol

Seriously.

The only new thing for veterans are now arena points.

It's now 2.0, so it should include level cap increase.

you talking barathrum eh? but anyway, I hope its useful, agrression is not that useful for pro players :D it just takes away clicks. lol

yup.. although for me i'll be happy if the skill is like blink strike..

oh and i hope the effin luck needs sacrifice quest gets fixed...

Cool so instead of going to an arena we can sit in a town and go to "demand" to get in a duel :D this is going to be great fun. Arena beltt and cape here i come heehe, i hope the rouge face bandana is unique not like a boring mask of berengers shadow look

I think guys you are always beyond expectations about the game and its updates, seriously. Our team is really small to do everything you wish for the game. As soon as we will earn more money to raise the team size, we will do more, of cause.

kuzmitch is right.. complains and suggestions are different... i have many suggestions but the only complain i have is the luck needs sacrifice and i hope it gets fixed this updates.. maybe one of the reason why people choose firstborns because of the 15 bag slot compared to the 10 bag slot of MC...

pls kuzmitch.. fix it, as it is a bug...

I think guys you are always beyond expectations about the game and its updates, seriously. Our team is really small to do everything you wish for the game. As soon as we will earn more money to raise the team size, we will do more, of cause.

i agree with u kuz, alot of disrepect is hapining here because they didnt get what they want. Half of them probably dont even pay u!! So ill say thanks AIgrind team, im a paying customer and think this is a great update i cant wait anylonger than the 7th so them apple fellas beter aprove this quick!!