STOP PLAYING WARSPEAR!

genlo

I STOP PLAYING WARSPEAR .

Dear G.M/Admin.

Me and my brother stop play warspear permanently due to multiple violations of EULA and our terms.

Most common reasons for stop playing warspear are

-My acc get scam and i try recovery my acc and gm block my acc

- I have 2x acc get block

-Hard go to kotaravva

-Many scammer

-Many spanmer

-Cost item in elf are so expensive

-Mailbox are deleted

-No event chest

-Many bug

-Lag

-Some people chat has had orange collor

-Item from norlant all is trash

-Many say me are scammer

-U say if recovery just 5day and that is bullshit

-Many people distruber at PVP cave

-Many jumper at PVP cave

-Hard do Chainles League quest

Please make a GOOD IDEA.

Please chek Faq.

Please, read our rules which you have to follow while playing Warspear Online

Some of those doesn't make sense but yea I agree. This game is PAY TO PLAY game. People don't even enjoy playing this, they're online just for friends not for playing.

LOL noob.. Wtf are you talking about? Game is created with challenges which you have to make by yourself.. "Too hard, too much lags, need pay money" Stop crying noob.. And its not dews/gm problem.. Its ur fault, if you dont like it why the fuc* you started playing? :facepalm: "Many jumpers, scammers, spammers, hard do kota :D" Poor player.. You should better go to have a well sleep and calm down coz you started talking shit..  :rofl:

LOL noob.. Wtf are you talking about? Game is created with challenges which you have to make by yourself.. "Too hard, too much lags, need pay money" Stop crying noob.. And its not dews/gm problem.. Its ur fault, if you dont like it why the fuc* you started playing? :facepalm: "Many jumpers, scammers, spammers, hard do kota :D" Poor player.. You should better go to have a well sleep and calm down coz you started talking shit..  :rofl:

Fault and problem is different words and mean different things. You should say its gm fault, but its your problem :)

-Some people chat has had orange collor

This is drastic. Awful. Excruciating. Terrible. Without doubts, a total disaster. You should visit a  psychologist, you dont wanna carry those orange letters in your mind for the rest of your days.

This is drastic. Awful. Excruciating. Terrible. Without doubts, a total disaster. You should visit a  psychologist, you dont wanna carry those orange letters in your mind for the rest of your days.

+1  ;D

Cryer , who cares if you leaving game .

Your all can play and have fun without need to pay real money , is free to play but of  course some things are expensive if you want them fast , like amp gears , arena tournaments but come on you can always sell drops or any stuff , have fun , play cool with your friends , those people who need win tournament every 15 days for share his power  are a ducktards no lifers , and be +10 is easy working hard.

Genlo you're absolutely right, this game is very difficult, you have to pay to be good at the game, does not seem right, it is very difficult to amplify weapons, that means spending a lot of coins.

To be good at the game you have to have two years playing it.

I'm also thinking about leaving to play.  :facepalm:

lol .... Spammers..scammers...gankers...jumpers  all depend of players no devs :facepalm:  event chests?? Work for them. Dont do 50 characters and wait free chests.  :facepalm:  Lag... Change ur net. I dont have lag.  :facepalm:  Norlant items.... If u dont like dont quest. ,many people got nice items. :facepalm:  All think u scammer --- ur problem :facepalm:  elf prices  : u sell expensive... U buy expensive :facepalm:  and about money. Did u see any game without special gold? :facepalm:  Games are made for profit.. Nothing else. Making games is similary to all jobs , work for money

Genlo you're absolutely right, this game is very difficult, you have to pay to be good at the game, does not seem right, it is very difficult to amplify weapons, that means spending a lot of coins.

To be good at the game you have to have two years playing it.

I'm also thinking about leaving to play.  :facepalm:

LOL, one more newbie  :facepalm:  You dont have to pay your real money to show something in-game.. Other spending their time on farming bosses and doing swamps to sell good items, making gold and playing just like mcoin users... So just stop talking shit and crying newbies, live peacefully and stop making ridiculous posts in forum  :aggressive:

P.S why you guys mention that you are gonna to leave game? You think someone cares?... no one  :lol:

Roland.... i think is not hard to understand this player ...his reasons... u got respect a "player" in anycase , even if look like a stupid write...  coz  you are one of the Boss.

if u guys continue to think about the $ ( and u right..) more players will leave for any kind of reason... but i think  the most important of  is ,  that game risk to loose the real soul of any mmorpg online that u can call free...

Any Player MUST have the same possibility to reach power and you guys are not working about that...you are growing the difference between normal players and rich players ..(like 2 different warspear) and this is no good..maybe this is the real reason..

I know is very hard to manage all complaints and issues for all servers and u guys  are very pro ( especially with Ru . ) doing that .  But  u not considering  a new player want start play and become strong  and maybe want try no spent money ,,just play a videogame like all normal players do...

maybe u guys can create a rich league or something like that..

sry for my poor english

Abbozza, you are right :good: And I want say one more thing to that: If you, devs, continue making this game to Pay to play game I hope that someone crack this game where you dont have mcoin shop :)