Shaman equipt

Corona virus

My shaman just hit lvl 18 and i'm looking for the best equip. My Weapon is +5 abyss zealot baton, I have arena chest and belt and the res is desert wanderer and star pilgrim. Atm my skill are 5 spec, 5 blind 2 quake, 2 ball, but I hope to change it to 3 ball. (I'm planning on lvling to 20)

about equips , best for you,  arena set vs lvl 18 sets you win resilence =  less critical by a enemy on you with arena set  if you use astral lvl 18 then you can win alot of hp but dies fast vs a ranger,etc with a high crit like a fly depends , using moon lvl18 set you lose hp and resilence but  if know play shaman sometimes it is good for wars

in my opinion use staff lvl17 with moon , and mix astral set helm and gloves , armor and boots from arena , or full lvl17

good luck !!!

What type are you?

PvP resil- Combine Gt with arena gear.

PvP Dmg- Combine Gt with Vs.

PvP war- Full Gt. (optional to mix arena)

PvE tank- Full Vs (or any other damage reducing gear)

PvE healer- Full Gt (or combine with Vs for crit heals.

The skills speak for itself.

Seems like my last post didn`t go well, time to re-write.

I`ll give you some usefull advice on what certainly not to do (trust me, many new idiots use this and fail miserably)

We all kno Resil can be amazing on any class, but I`d never suggest to go with full arena gear.

The reasons are simple: Energy and your class.

Why energy? I shouldn`t even be saying this but arena armour is practicly useless in longer fights. Why so? Simple, you do not get alot of energy from your gear.

"Well, I can enchant my armoury with extra energy so why talk shit noob?"

Go ahead, I`m basing this on how many I`ve seen fail using these methods. Personally I`d never give up on more offensive stats for lasting longer.

Why the class?

Shaman`s are casters, they relay on there skills like any other class would (casters mainly)

Skills use up energy, and spamming skills means faster energy drainage. In order to survive you`ll need your energy in order to use your skills.

So to wrap it up.

Energy is important, just as much as offense. The perfect mix is Vs with arena gear.

sweet cuz vs in under 30k each. atm my energy is 212 and regain is 25 so the only problems ive encountered thus far are priests obviously. Ill use arena for non healers because they die quicker and vs arena with healers and test around what works, ty.

I like to mix guiding thread hood and boots with arena set, because you don't sacrifice moon dmg with them and you get the extra benefit of energy and hp.

If you use resil on belt and rest hp runes you will land around 2,9k hp at lvl 20 which is pretty useful against druids.

Also full guiding thread work's wonders too. I beat druids that i couln't beat with mix arena with them. Extra critic % + high heal and if +9 staff (sd or lvl17 arena maybe even lvl15 arena) moon enchanted you will have over 300 moon in "heal" set. When pvp:ing druids you want to have high dmg as well as high heal because they have that +4% damage bs.

But you should definietly keep using mix arena with either gt or vs since you are not that high amped yet.