weapon as quest reward at 7th level ?

kubek

Question

Hello

I'm looking for the knowledge about weapon as reward from quests at 7th level, is there something like that ?

( i read someone's post in druid thread telling something about quest with EQ for 7th lvl , that is why I'm asking you )

you see I'm playing as paladin and made few decisions and currently I'm running with starting weapon -..-

I have 7th lvl and I do not know whether to buy weap from blacksmith or wait till quest with weapon arrive

action house is not helping as well cause there is no any weapon which I can afford yet  :facepalm:

thanks in advance ::)

11 answers to this question

Yes there a reward (weapons)that you can get but don't know which quest since i didn't play chosen map.It may be a normal killing quest or a mini boss that u will have to kill in order to get the reward.If you didn't like the reward you can save gold for later equipments lvl 9 in first camp.

every weapon will be better than starting one :facepalm:  I'm suffering cause killing is going soo slowly and even with nice physical def I have to rest quite often  :facepalm:

It is shame that there is so little info about important matters like quests with EQ rewards et cetera :|

The only way to increase your killing rate is to buy weapons in shops but you will lose valuable gold that can used later to get best equips.I suggest that when you lvl up to 9 buy two handed axe from the first camp,it is the best and would help you without buying any more weapons until you reach lvl 15 which you can buy in the 2nd island for arena equips using arena points.Hopes this helps you    :drinks:

up@

it is valuable info. unfortunately accidently I have lost 300 gold in shop but I hope I can afford to buy axe with mere 700 gold + this what I will save till 9 level xD

To sum it, is there quest with weapon at 7th level ?           

up@

it is valuable info. unfortunately accidently I have lost 300 gold in shop but I hope I can afford to buy axe with mere 700 gold + this what I will safe till 9 level xD

To sum it, is there quest with weapon at 7th level ?         

Yes every faction mountains clans,firstborn,chosen,forsaken has a weapon reward at 7th level rank 3rd camp right?i think two handed axe cost 2k or more in the shop,you will have to save gold for now.

hmmm now I'm thinking that we did not understand each other correctly ^^

if I'm correct level 7 of weapon is max what we can get on first island

and do I have to buy it in shop or is there possibility to get it through quest line ?

actually I do not quite understand idea of buying weapon after 9 lvl -..- enlighten me pls  :facepalm:  as I said earlier, I'm running with level 1 weapon so I have to know, whether to buy or wait xD

EDIT:

found weapon level 9 in the first town...

Nope, the level 7weapon isn`t the last you`ll get from quests.

At the last town you`ll be rewarded with a level 10weapon.

And yes you can buy level 9weaponry/armoury in the first town.