Let the tanker do their jobs

inisiatif

since i saw boss in Lab from B1 until b9. Melee tanker can only become good tanker for melee bosses in b1-b2. b3-b9 is to hard. it is unfair. unless all boss party only looking for healer and healer. without melee tanker. it's make melee player jealous. for example when haloween event. most of melee char un-invited to party to kill sam hains  :wacko: :wacko: that ruined the event anyway. some ppl keep to evade boss and evade boss.

so what we gonna do? just sitting down when they kill the boss without invited? it' suck :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

i know eye have 9 ads to be care of. that's why

this is my suggestion to make all go in party.

just like sam hains  :search: how many time you got evaders  :lol:

and if devs not thinking about this i really sure there is more evaders like me in game  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

there is most case if the casters be a tank :search:

think if there are enemy player with red name go and ambush all of you while hitting boss :lol:

at least they call us melee tank for support to defend their farm.

and what happen after that? :lol:

i said "no thanks" i like to be evaders than farmer :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Tanking is a stupid concept in videogames, where a player can't deal any significant damage, so he claims he will take monsters hits instead.

Warspear pros don't need tanks, just learn how to aggro juggle. That's how we did bosses 3 years ago, and I doubt it's not viable anymore.