Are there more of them?

Dark_Oblivion666

Question

Hi,

After coming back and playing this game for a while, I have noticed that there seem to be way more elfs then there are mc's..is there any truth to this, they seem to be everywhere? :shok:

If this is the case, can't we block that side from being created for now until the balance is restored? just a thought. :unknw:

14 answers to this question

Which server you talking about?I have play on US sapphire for 3 weeks so far and for me it looks quite balance in number.But mc seems to be quiet "lazy".When elf preparing to do chainless for example,I saw they can gather lots of elves in nadir and comes wave after wave.But on mc side people seems to not interesting in war or helping.But yea its just my thought.

About blocking elf side,its impossible.My suggestion make mc/forsaken have OP skill than they number will increase hahaha..Joking  :crazy:

elves are many by numbers, but not hardcore no lifers like the top mc players. Im not apart of that group of mc players, im just stating the answer to the question.

However numbers have a great benefit and if the elves were less greedy they would know, quantity always breaks quality in war.

elves are many by numbers, but not hardcore no lifers like the top mc players. Im not apart of that group of mc players, im just stating the answer to the question.

However numbers have a great benefit and if the elves were less greedy they would know, quantity always breaks quality in war.

+ Most arena wins goes to MC side, 'cos unbalance ^^

+ Most arena wins goes to MC side, 'cos unbalance ^^

If elves had as much full +10s as mc-side it wouldnt be like that. Elven casters/rangers have an equal chance to beat locks and shamans. Try to survive 3 rangers blessed with +10 bows, its a instant kill on any mc caster that gets in the line of fire.

If elves had as much full +10s as mc-side it wouldnt be like that. Elven casters/rangers have an equal chance to beat locks and shamans. Try to survive 3 rangers blessed with +10 bows, its a instant kill on any mc caster that gets in the line of fire.

Just stun with Dark circle for 3-4 seconds. It's 9-12 seconds stun towards target. + 3 Fears = GG ;)

Just stun with Dark circle for 3-4 seconds. It's 9-12 seconds stun towards target. + 3 Fears = GG ;)

rangers have +1 attack range than all casters.

Nope, every ranged class have 6 yards long basic attack range, but skills must be used in 5 yards

Not locks, their skills are down at 4yds to help balance.  So elf range classes can always get lock if they just avoid circle.