Jump to content

And they wonder why i hate sentinels


Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

You done playing?

i'll be when this black list is empty

 

1. Tadumpil[28]

2. Darkhechi[28]

3. Shuukun[28]

4. Quekloxdos[28]

5. Anubis[28]

6. Xleonidax[28]

7. Hitmat[28]

8. Axewarrior[28]

9. Legionz[14]

10. Alejandro[28]

11. Finaluse[28]

12. Opretric[28

13. Leandrozeu[28]

14. Rogue[22]

15. Misakikana[28]

16. Bahiiano[28]

17. Wuang[28]

18. Mustardh[28]

19. Struthio[28]

20. Kaido[28]

21. Zehn[28]

22. Partynao[28]

23. Killer[28]

24. Elankxx[28]

25. CrimeBtch[28]

26. Rayhanh[28]

27. Kishazs[28]

28. Nenomalo[28]

29. Vikingsx[18]

30. Dwitaxjr[24]

31. Mrtrolltv[32]

32. Icepickxxx[26]

33. Followers[28]

34. Xdxantx[28]

35. Lamboghini[28]

36. Bluethemar[28]

37. Sendo[28]

38. Melliodaz[28]

39. Pnas[27]

40. Amytrich[28]

41. Xyungprox[28]

42. Rvtarcher[28]

43. Suneetamer[28]

44. Iammytgay[28]

45. Mante[28]

46. Mylafaisha[25]

47. Elyam[28]

48. Kevxxmage[26]

49. Meurenx[25]

50. Frankielll[30]

51. Cirenk[32]

52. Aprilya[30]

53. Lighthawk[29]

54. Ucessalliu[28]

55. Labasto[31]

56. Rayhanh[28]

57. Kishazs[23]

58. Mante[28]

59. Xspritusx[28]

60. Macept[28]

61. Legendaaa[28]

62. Bitter[28]

63. Kinglove[28]

64. Closer[28]

65. Exatav[23]

66. Pvpbowz[26]

67. Aorian[27]

68. Liderx[28]

69. Nerazzuri[28]

70. Kaido[28]

71. Furymagez[28]

72. Sulliman[28]

73. Achecoie[27]

74. Roastt[20]

75. Soniakillie[28]

76. Merticle[27]

77. Lavirgine[28]

78. Bahahancur[28]

79. Tani[28]

80. Critical[28]

81. Agentpaaaul[24]

82. Hitfirst[28]

83. Cuarzo[28]

84. Rizkihexxsa[28]

85. Wsswwssw[28]

86. Alonexpro[20]

87. Moody[28]

88. Deathsigns[28]

89. Triadizor[20]

90. Drhousex[28]

91. Neptuno[28]

92. Putang[28]

93. Shoky[28]

94. Guludug[28]

95. Elfmonkeyz[28]

96. Khaldrogo[28]

97. Hoblybu[20]

98. Sucso[20]

99. Hinatax[32]

100. Chambae[27]

101. Vayzkartel[28]

102. Blieto[29]

103. Rle[28]

104. Heyneraz[20]

105. Xgnalapx[28]

106. Sniperking[19]

107. Thizz[29]

108. Crypta[32]

109. Junvio[28]

110. Hunny

111. Isnowll[28]

112. Palokinha[20]

113. Odinsfluch[18]

114. Lesly[28]

115. Kass[28]

116. Hitmat[28]

117. Minhero[28]

118. Aladdeen[28]

119. Sexo[28]

120. Queenbtch[22]

121. Skuyliving[28]

122. Jechu[28]

123. Captain[28]

124. Xnalapx[29]

125. Halalang[28]

126. Hantz[30]

127. Oxi[30]

128. Okktrollll[29]

129. Cidautore[29]

130. Maggie[32]

131. Humanism[28]

132. Noob[32]

133. Genurist[28]

134. Cicidehoy[28]

135. Soapking[30]

136. Fukosenpei[29]

137. Lionlordz[30]

138. Kalamata[31]

139. Hatchling[32]

140. Amtonse[29]

141. Iserghos[26]

142. Khufra[28]

143. Xpvpmagezz[32]

144. Heomapu[27]

145. Itachi[30]

146. Maggie[32]

147. Devaputra[30]

148. Princebrr[27]

149. Panaasmara[30]

150. Bluemoooon[25]

151. Coldknife[28]

152. Simang[31]

153. Imskuy[30]

154. Lizzi[26]

155. Krait[28]

156. Hoch[29]

157. Turkeyy[30]

158. Feiicrown[30]

159. Sunder[28]

160. Virgo[32]

161. Ssjbvenger[30]

162. Hiitleer[30]

163. Liemoza[31]

164. Overtaker[31]

165. Struhio[31]

166. Kapaktajam[28]

167. Luxmea[32]

168. Heroashole[30]

169. Useemgay[32]

170. Lydia[29]

171. Aryjezz[32]

172. Xjhazx[32]

173. Firestone[31]

174. Blndmanic[28]

175. Kyttto[28]

176. Adaorg[30]

177. Oneheart[31]

178. Onyxia[30]

179. Dprotector[32]

180. Sonyta[32]

181. Tommygunz[30]

182. Rainifire[30]

183. Yamazakiis[28]

184. Cyberplay[28]

185. Lusy[29]

186. Mothra[24]

187. Runitup[24]

188. Blieto[32]

189. Sulthinz[28]

190. Militia[22]

191. Vega[31]

192. Lordgarox[30]

193. Vesstige[30]

194. Adiasasin[30]

195. Erli[32]

196. Bladeboyz[32]

197. Seekerrrr[28]

198. Lagookeep[24]

199. Nochoice[32]

200. Arthemous[32]

201. Ghostmy[30]

202. Softex[32]

203. Shirohige[32]

204. Aleix[32]<Pernicious>

205. Instantblue[32]<THEMERCS>

206. Arizoth[32]<THEMERCS>

207. Hantz[32]<THEMERCS>

208. Orangghaib[32]<THEMERCS>

209. Deko[32]

210. Lexie[32]<THEMERCS>

211. Xier[32]<THEMERCS>

212. Enomaru[31]<THEMERCS>

213. Finaluse[28]<AvA>

214. Warzym[28]<THEMERCS>

215. Stuncyclez[29]

35 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

You done playing?

oh,yes,another option would be the server shutting off forever

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

i'll be when this black list is empty

 

1. Tadumpil[28]

2. Darkhechi[28]

3. Shuukun[28]

4. Quekloxdos[28]

5. Anubis[28]

6. Xleonidax[28]

7. Hitmat[28]

8. Axewarrior[28]

9. Legionz[14]

10. Alejandro[28]

11. Finaluse[28]

12. Opretric[28

13. Leandrozeu[28]

14. Rogue[22]

15. Misakikana[28]

16. Bahiiano[28]

17. Wuang[28]

18. Mustardh[28]

19. Struthio[28]

20. Kaido[28]

21. Zehn[28]

22. Partynao[28]

23. Killer[28]

24. Elankxx[28]

25. CrimeBtch[28]

26. Rayhanh[28]

27. Kishazs[28]

28. Nenomalo[28]

29. Vikingsx[18]

30. Dwitaxjr[24]

31. Mrtrolltv[32]

32. Icepickxxx[26]

33. Followers[28]

34. Xdxantx[28]

35. Lamboghini[28]

36. Bluethemar[28]

37. Sendo[28]

38. Melliodaz[28]

39. Pnas[27]

40. Amytrich[28]

41. Xyungprox[28]

42. Rvtarcher[28]

43. Suneetamer[28]

44. Iammytgay[28]

45. Mante[28]

46. Mylafaisha[25]

47. Elyam[28]

48. Kevxxmage[26]

49. Meurenx[25]

50. Frankielll[30]

51. Cirenk[32]

52. Aprilya[30]

53. Lighthawk[29]

54. Ucessalliu[28]

55. Labasto[31]

56. Rayhanh[28]

57. Kishazs[23]

58. Mante[28]

59. Xspritusx[28]

60. Macept[28]

61. Legendaaa[28]

62. Bitter[28]

63. Kinglove[28]

64. Closer[28]

65. Exatav[23]

66. Pvpbowz[26]

67. Aorian[27]

68. Liderx[28]

69. Nerazzuri[28]

70. Kaido[28]

71. Furymagez[28]

72. Sulliman[28]

73. Achecoie[27]

74. Roastt[20]

75. Soniakillie[28]

76. Merticle[27]

77. Lavirgine[28]

78. Bahahancur[28]

79. Tani[28]

80. Critical[28]

81. Agentpaaaul[24]

82. Hitfirst[28]

83. Cuarzo[28]

84. Rizkihexxsa[28]

85. Wsswwssw[28]

86. Alonexpro[20]

87. Moody[28]

88. Deathsigns[28]

89. Triadizor[20]

90. Drhousex[28]

91. Neptuno[28]

92. Putang[28]

93. Shoky[28]

94. Guludug[28]

95. Elfmonkeyz[28]

96. Khaldrogo[28]

97. Hoblybu[20]

98. Sucso[20]

99. Hinatax[32]

100. Chambae[27]

101. Vayzkartel[28]

102. Blieto[29]

103. Rle[28]

104. Heyneraz[20]

105. Xgnalapx[28]

106. Sniperking[19]

107. Thizz[29]

108. Crypta[32]

109. Junvio[28]

110. Hunny

111. Isnowll[28]

112. Palokinha[20]

113. Odinsfluch[18]

114. Lesly[28]

115. Kass[28]

116. Hitmat[28]

117. Minhero[28]

118. Aladdeen[28]

119. Sexo[28]

120. Queenbtch[22]

121. Skuyliving[28]

122. Jechu[28]

123. Captain[28]

124. Xnalapx[29]

125. Halalang[28]

126. Hantz[30]

127. Oxi[30]

128. Okktrollll[29]

129. Cidautore[29]

130. Maggie[32]

131. Humanism[28]

132. Noob[32]

133. Genurist[28]

134. Cicidehoy[28]

135. Soapking[30]

136. Fukosenpei[29]

137. Lionlordz[30]

138. Kalamata[31]

139. Hatchling[32]

140. Amtonse[29]

141. Iserghos[26]

142. Khufra[28]

143. Xpvpmagezz[32]

144. Heomapu[27]

145. Itachi[30]

146. Maggie[32]

147. Devaputra[30]

148. Princebrr[27]

149. Panaasmara[30]

150. Bluemoooon[25]

151. Coldknife[28]

152. Simang[31]

153. Imskuy[30]

154. Lizzi[26]

155. Krait[28]

156. Hoch[29]

157. Turkeyy[30]

158. Feiicrown[30]

159. Sunder[28]

160. Virgo[32]

161. Ssjbvenger[30]

162. Hiitleer[30]

163. Liemoza[31]

164. Overtaker[31]

165. Struhio[31]

166. Kapaktajam[28]

167. Luxmea[32]

168. Heroashole[30]

169. Useemgay[32]

170. Lydia[29]

171. Aryjezz[32]

172. Xjhazx[32]

173. Firestone[31]

174. Blndmanic[28]

175. Kyttto[28]

176. Adaorg[30]

177. Oneheart[31]

178. Onyxia[30]

179. Dprotector[32]

180. Sonyta[32]

181. Tommygunz[30]

182. Rainifire[30]

183. Yamazakiis[28]

184. Cyberplay[28]

185. Lusy[29]

186. Mothra[24]

187. Runitup[24]

188. Blieto[32]

189. Sulthinz[28]

190. Militia[22]

191. Vega[31]

192. Lordgarox[30]

193. Vesstige[30]

194. Adiasasin[30]

195. Erli[32]

196. Bladeboyz[32]

197. Seekerrrr[28]

198. Lagookeep[24]

199. Nochoice[32]

200. Arthemous[32]

201. Ghostmy[30]

202. Softex[32]

203. Shirohige[32]

204. Aleix[32]<Pernicious>

205. Instantblue[32]<THEMERCS>

206. Arizoth[32]<THEMERCS>

207. Hantz[32]<THEMERCS>

208. Orangghaib[32]<THEMERCS>

209. Deko[32]

210. Lexie[32]<THEMERCS>

211. Xier[32]<THEMERCS>

212. Enomaru[31]<THEMERCS>

213. Finaluse[28]<AvA>

214. Warzym[28]<THEMERCS>

215. Stuncyclez[29]

oh,yes,another option would be the server shutting off forever

:yawn2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

So if anyone on your black list either chamges their name of quits themselves you cant ever stop

The thing is that some of the people on his list are so strong, he won't ever be able to properly kill them:vp-haha:

 

6 hours ago, Lexie said:

Lol Rayo, it is about sentinels and legions, they kill each other. Relax dude, try get stronger to kill sentinels too.

You go kick his butt Livi!😈

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Rayotenper you are crazy and I think that that list will just extend

crazy is the people that are in first place in arena tournaments and stuff,do they have a life?

 

yeah,it's most likely to extend,if it makes you feel better,my ignore list is bigger

13 minutes ago, iAmLemon said:

I mean... I'm a fairly new player and I've been killed 6 times near the level 12 dungeon on the event island.

I knew about these risks when I started playing, why would I get mad about something that is one of the main features of the game? :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

so being stressed and frustrated is part of the game?

 

this isn't dark souls,contra or any hard game that exchanges frustration for success feeling

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Morgana said:

You got some of my friends there🤷🏼‍♀️

I don't appreciate it:tuktuk:

friends or not,they started

 

so now they now must pay the price

 

there's only 1 exception that gets away,that person and i made a small deal,not attacking each other unoess 1 of us attacks first,except in wars(which i'm not going right now because sentinels are always winning)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lexie said:

Lol Rayo, it is about sentinels and legions, they kill each other. Relax dude, try get stronger to kill sentinels too.

good joke,getting stronger is easier said than done,THIS IS A PAY TO WIN GAME,and the comunity is nothing but greedy,the prices they use for selling gears are ridiculously high,they go beyond of what i get every day in quests

4 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

referring to your other topic, you know someone will eventually say "ban rayotenper, he killed me while i was doing quests and killing chainless league bosses"

nah,if i has the control,i would made almost the entire island fully pve,except for the famous pvp cave,this way the amount of annoyed questers gets reduced

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

So if anyone on your black list either chamges their name of quits themselves you cant ever stop

nope,they can't run away from me forever

6 minutes ago, iAmLemon said:

But aren't you supposed to be the Sentinel's worst nightmare? :floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 11.21.15.png

say that to my stats

 

i depend all of the time of pots and minions when is about dealing with pineholes like sentinels

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rayotenper said:

,they go beyond of what i get every day in quests

what level were you anyway because if you just do dailies in later ayvondil you will get suprisingly much gold 

1 hour ago, Rayotenper said:

nah,if i has the control,i would made almost the entire island fully pve,except for the famous pvp cave,this way the amount of annoyed questers gets reduced

but the whole point of boss quests on enemy side is to make some of them difficult, if it was all pve then you could just walk to enemy harbor in map 2. it would take away the pvp part of the game if all they had is some random cave that doesnt even fit that many people to comfortably see anything and not misclick

41 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

say that to my stats

 

i depend all of the time of pots and minions when is about dealing with pineholes like sentinels

can i finally say #gitgud in terms of gear

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

what level were you anyway because if you just do dailies in later ayvondil you will get suprisingly much gold 

but the whole point of boss quests on enemy side is to make some of them difficult, if it was all pve then you could just walk to enemy harbor in map 2. it would take away the pvp part of the game if all they had is some random cave that doesnt even fit that many people to comfortably see anything and not misclick

can i finally say #gitgud in terms of gear

gears in us-sapphire are like food in venezuela,hard to find and very expensive

 

i mainly do t5 dailies,which are exclusively mermen mob hunt,t4 invs are gems to me

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

how about hard or nearly impossible to access the gear you want?

It's hard but not impossible to get them without spending real money🤔 There are at least 5 guys I know who didn't spend any money and became few of the strongest players on the server. They farmed for it for about 2 years though...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Morgana said:

It's hard but not impossible to get them without spending real money🤔 There are at least 5 guys I know who didn't spend any money and became few of the strongest players on the server. They farmed for it for about 2 years though...

well guess what? it's even harder thanks to the "beautiful" comunity we have 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

well guess what? it's even harder thanks to the "beautiful" comunity we have 🙂

Honestly the last time I remember the community in the game was really great was in 2014/15 xD

13 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

so now you're conspiring againts me....okay....okay....catch me if you can

Lucky you I'm not playing anymore:vp-noodle:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus Christ ray. 

 

That's a long list. I can't believe you actually wrote them down.

Some of these guys are easy to kill.

Also I think more than half of the people on your list has already quit playing warspear. 

:khekhe:

I believe you already have resi gears and pvp staff? Whip it out, get some friends and go hunting.

If you can't beat them, arena more, amp more and then kill em lol. 

 

Plain and simple. You need some closure or a breather. It's a game after all xD. 

 

 

Edited by TheCaster
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, TheCaster said:

Jesus Christ ray. 

 

That's a long list. I can't believe you actually wrote them down.

Some of these guys are easy to kill.

Also I think more than half of the people on your list has already quit playing warspear. 

:khekhe:

I believe you already have resi gears and pvp staff? Whip it out, get some friends and go hunting.

If you can't beat them, arena more, amp more and then kill em lol. 

 

Plain and simple. You need some closure or a breather. It's a game after all xD. 

 

 

I make his words mine :tease:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheCaster said:

Jesus Christ ray. 

 

That's a long list. I can't believe you actually wrote them down.

Some of these guys are easy to kill.

Also I think more than half of the people on your list has already quit playing warspear. 

:khekhe:

I believe you already have resi gears and pvp staff? Whip it out, get some friends and go hunting.

If you can't beat them, arena more, amp more and then kill em lol. 

 

Plain and simple. You need some closure or a breather. It's a game after all xD. 

 

 

if they quit,then you won't get rid of me

 

i only got a lvl 29 staff amped to +8(it's the highest amp staff i have),and a lvl 27 robe which was the wrong one,and lcl 27 gloves,anyway those 2 need to be replaced

 

no, those easy to kill player are only easy with a whole army behind you

 

sorry but i don't go a disturb others,they will think i'm like my pseudo-allies

 

i hate arena,i only go for seal win lose

 

i forgot to say,no matter if the game is party-playthrough intended,there still will lone wolves,no to mention that getting help is nearly impossible unless you have something to give to them in exchange(which makes no sense)

54 minutes ago, Shoujo said:

I already read about three topics from this guy and it was enough to understand that he doesn’t know how to play warspear. your place is in some offline game where there is only you and nothing else.

oh don't worry,once i done all my dailies and gone to world event,i'm off for the rest of the day

 

and since the game keeps on their feet despite everything,i will keep playing,until the servers are finally shutdown

 

for now,i will keep playing

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...