And they wonder why i hate sentinels

Rayotenper

21 minutes ago, Morgana said:

@Rayotenperhow about we make a deal? It makes me a little sad that you have the constant feeling of taking revenge. I would reactivate my account just for you and let you kill me as long as it takes for you to get rid of your bad feelings so you could play with less frustration :vp-face:

no need. Dummies are made for that purpose. @Rayotenper, you can find dummies on map 2 t1, t5. map4 t1,t5. some towns in map 1 also. Feel free to send ur frustration on them if you cant kill the blacklist. 

P.S. : Pls don't complain again if someone disturbs you while u killing dummy. 

Edited by Sai Chandra

4 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

no need. Dummies are made for that purpose. @Rayotenper, you can find dummies on map 2 t1, t5. map4 t1,t5. some towns in map 1 also. Feel free to send ur frustration on them if you cant kill the blacklist. 

You know, I was quite surprised that you aren't on his blacklist 😄

31 minutes ago, Morgana said:

@Rayotenperhow about we make a deal? It makes me a little sad that you have the constant feeling of taking revenge. I would reactivate my account just for you and let you kill me as long as it takes for you to get rid of your bad feelings so you could play with less frustration :vp-face:

that won't work

14 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

that won't work,dummies are dummies

12 minutes ago, Morgana said:

You know, I was quite surprised that you aren't on his blacklist 😄

There is no way, I will be in the blacklist because I don't fight any mcs without any reason. I am a peaceful player like the guy who made this topic and got bullied by high amp people. That's when I started my quest of becoming stronger to hunt back the ones who bullied me in the past. My actions in game are always in retaliation or as reaction to those who did harm to me in past. But, I still believe there are no rules in war. What I mean is, you make your own rules how to hunt them down 🙂

Edited by Sai Chandra

Just now, Morgana said:

but then he would be taking his frustration out on someone who is not to blame, so he would be doing the same thing they did to him @Rayotenper. If I wrote the players on a blacklist like him, it would be 10 times bigger than my ignore list I didn’t manage to achieve 3 thousand deaths on my own, nor did I conquer killing a thousand alien players, hatred (within the game nothing that surpasses reality) makes you want to become strong and evolve to beat others, example: player x lv32 killed player Ylv16 when player Y is lv32 he will do the same thing and continue the cycle because that is the meaning of the game but when you screw up and you don’t have fun, it’s time to stop giving time to discover new environments.

3 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

There is no way, I will be in the blacklist because I don't fight any mcs without any reason. I am a peaceful player like the guy who made this topic and got bullied by high amp people. That's when I started my quest of becoming stronger to hunt back the ones who bullied me in the past. My actions in game are always in retaliation or as reaction to those who did harm to me in past. But, I still believe there are no rules in war. What I mean is, you make your own rules how to hunt them down 🙂

well look,here we got a good example among the other bad examples,it is you

Just now, Shoujo said:

but then he would be taking his frustration out on someone who is not to blame, so he would be doing the same thing they did to him @Rayotenper. If I wrote the players on a blacklist like him, it would be 10 times bigger than my ignore list I didn’t manage to achieve 3 thousand deaths on my own, nor did I conquer killing a thousand alien players, hatred (within the game nothing that surpasses reality) makes you want to become strong and evolve to beat others, example: player x lv32 killed player Ylv16 when player Y is lv32 he will do the same thing and continue the cycle because that is the meaning of the game but when you screw up and you don’t have fun, it’s time to stop giving time to discover new environments.

no,in my case,i want o let them know that they messed with the wrong guy

4 minutes ago, Shoujo said:

but then he would be taking his frustration out on someone who is not to blame

yes maybe, but if it makes him feel any better... I don't really mind when it helps him to let go of his grudges:happy:

Totally off topic here, But have you guys watched Naruto shippuden: The pain series. :huh:

It's the story of a young trio, who lost one of his companions to the war in their state and the boy grows to upto take revenge on another state when he grows up all strong and powerful to make others understand his pain and suffering. And there continues the cycle of pain. An eternal cycle of hatred that never ends. He hates the people, the people hate him.

It might be therapeutic in this situation.:like_a_sir1: You should watch it ray. It was all the rage a few years back. Looking back, most of the delivery was quite childish but they had good morals. xD

You kill these people in your blacklist, they and their friends hate you. They don't care why you did it. They might have had a dungeon unity pot when you killed their party member or they might be going to do an important raid boss. My point is, this list of yours is never ending unless you let go of some or most of it.

Edited by TheCaster

@TheCaster

it is not such a surreal thing all warspear players go through the same things no matter the server since we all play the same game they should already be adept at a game that has "war" in the name and the game system where to kill and be dead is a natural thing I basically like the predator system where the strong hunt the weak and feed the cycle of hate.

50 minutes ago, Morgana said:

yes maybe, but if it makes him feel any better... I don't really mind when it helps him to let go of his grudges:happy:

no,it won't help me,besides,i would be exposed to orher players

28 minutes ago, Shoujo said:

@TheCaster

it is not such a surreal thing all warspear players go through the same things no matter the server since we all play the same game they should already be adept at a game that has "war" in the name and the game system where to kill and be dead is a natural thing I basically like the predator system where the strong hunt the weak and feed the cycle of hate.

well,i hate it,it's like yo're busy at work and someone spill coffe on your desk and computer

48 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Totally off topic here, But have you guys watched Naruto shippuden: The pain series. :huh:

It's the story of a young trio, who lost one of his companions to the war in their state and the boy grows to upto take revenge on another state when he grows up all strong and powerful to make others understand his pain and suffering. And there continues the cycle of pain. An eternal cycle of hatred that never ends. He hates the people, the people hate him.

It might be therapeutic in this situation.:like_a_sir1: You should watch it ray. It was all the rage a few years back. Looking back, most of the delivery was quite childish but they had good morals. xD

You kill these people in your blacklist, they and their friends hate you. They don't care why you did it. They might have had a dungeon unity pot when you killed their party member or they might be going to do an important raid boss. My point is, this list of yours is never ending unless you let go of some or most of it.

sorry but i'm not gonna listen to you

If I want to fight a player I would generally use Provocation but I have encountered players who would literally ambush players. Main map it occurs on is Irselnort and generally on Avylondil it occurs at Flying Islands

Summoning is a dangerous art. You might want to call upon a powerful sorcerer, yet one wrong syllable brings forth a vegetable instead. But thanks for the hug anyway.

3 hours ago, TheCabbage said:

Summoning is a dangerous art. You might want to call upon a powerful sorcerer, yet one wrong syllable brings forth a vegetable instead. But thanks for the hug anyway.

huh?

i'm sorry,what are you trying to say?

1 hour ago, TheCabbage said:

Totally out of place for Morgana to mention me, and there's someone in this thread with the same initial 5 letters.

Hahahahah omg I'm SO SORRY😂😂😂 it took me like 2 minutes to get what you were talking about and now I'm a little embarrassed:vp-sorry: 

Just imagine it was a preventive apology hug then😂

I'll stay in my box of shame for a bit:pheew-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Morgana

9 hours ago, Morgana said:

Hahahahah omg I'm SO SORRY😂😂😂 it took me like 2 minutes to get what you were talking about and now I'm a little embarrassed:vp-sorry: 

Just imagine it was a preventive apology hug then😂

I'll stay in my box of shame for a bit:pheew-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

this anwser was so funny that i feel a little bad for you

aaaaand again,the most coward of the classes appears

they are driving me nuts

Screenshot_20201120-080410.png

share_image (3)~2.png

12 minutes ago, Morgana said:

What you wanna fite about eh?

Come here, come here:kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

No thank you,you don't want me to become not-nice,specially on forum

11 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

aaaaand again,the most coward of the classes appears

they are driving me nuts

Screenshot_20201120-080410.png

share_image (3)~2.png

No thank you,you don't want me to become not-nice,specially on forum

Well I was quoting Drakoknight and not you😄

Relaaaax🚶🏼‍♀️

43 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Relaaaax🚶🏼‍♀️

relax my nuts

i was waiting for the event to start

THEN THAT SON OF A [OOF] [OOF] ATTACKS ME FROM [OOF] NOWHERE LIKE THE [OOF] COWARD HE IS

IT'S [OOF] EARLY!!!!!!!!!

45 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Relaaaax🚶🏼‍♀️

You sentinels [OOF] ruin my day,and others as well,that's your existence must be revoked.

1 minute ago, Rayotenper said:

relax my nuts

i was waiting for the event to start

THEN THAT SON OF A [OOF] [OOF] ATTACKS ME FROM [OOF] NOWHERE LIKE THE [OOF] COWARD HE IS

IT'S [OOF] EARLY!!!!!!!!!

You sentinels [OOF] ruin my day,and others as well,that's your existence must be revoked.

and i noticed i misspelled some words,yay me and the virtual keyboard

4 hours ago, Morgana said:

My current level of confusion is high:suspicious1:

okay i wasn't paying attention

but at the same time,nobody will ever know what i feel,because you're not constantly being targeted

BECAUSE I'M A [OOF] HEALER AND BEING A HEALER ID A THANKLESS JOB

NOT JUST THAT,I CAN BARELY DO THINGS ALONE

UGGGH,WHY?!

8 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

BECAUSE I'M A [OOF] HEALER AND BEING A HEALER ID A THANKLESS JOB

NOT JUST THAT,I CAN BARELY DO THINGS ALONE

UGGGH,WHY?!

Sorry to disappoint you but I used to be a healer as well:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

25 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

a druid or a priest? both are cancerous

Druid.

To us, Shamans and Necros are also cancerous.

Classes from the enemy faction are always cancerous

9 hours ago, Morgana said:

What you wanna fite about eh?

Come here, come here:kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

:get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 hours ago, Morgana said:

Druid.

Druid armor skill is op. My DeathKnight with both Dark shield and blood protecton barely does anything compared to it

5 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

:get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Druid armor skill is op. My DeathKnight with both Dark shield and blood protecton barely does anything compared to it

don't

speak

well

of

sentinels

2 hours ago, Morgana said:

Druid.

cancerous? druids got the [OOF] stun cycles

the priests drains your energy

what else you want?

56 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

sentinels

cancerous? druids got the [OOF] stun cycles

the priests drains your energy

what else you want?

Totem haha

On 11/11/2020 at 1:18 PM, Shoujo said:

@TheCaster

it's a despicable system.....a very...despicable system.......

and not just that,MOST OF PEOPLE DON'T HELP TO DEAL WITH THE [OOF] INVASIONS!!!!!

4 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

and not just that,MOST OF PEOPLE DON'T HELP TO DEAL WITH THE [OOF] INVASIONS!!!!!

You're missing the point that this is a mmorpg and as long as they don't break any of the game rules, they can do whatever they want :love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

11 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

During war? It's very rare to find people joining unless everyone is bored