Creative Resurrection

Mecha

Hi everyone.

I know the game has been boring for most veteran players. Max lvl is 18, daily quests are the same and hunting bosses is almost pointless.

Instead of continuously complaining, lets take action and bring some life to this game. Think outside the box, think critical.

There are enough players on the forum for us to organize our own events.

1 EXAMPLE:

Organize tournaments. Make a "ref" or 2, and we give 5 life potions to the ref to enter the tournament. The fighters go in the arena 2v2, but let the fighters fight 1v1 as the other 2 watch and "ref" the fight. The winner takes all potions.

This is only 1 idea of how we can bring life to the game while we wait for updates. My point is, WE can take action ourselves!

On VIE server you have events, but truth is everyone too lazy on Emerald to organize any events at all...I would go for 1v1 tournament, but only between the same classes, as we know that BD`s can`t really 1v1 with a ranged class, nor Shamans can 1v1 with rangers..but if people would be interested I would go for such a "party" one weekend...I even would organize it but prefer to leave it to someone else :P

plus, if you only give life potions as prize, not too many will be interested..if it would be MC or some good item, ppl will be more willing to participate..but..I`m not going to give my own items or pay MC to have them for the winner..For such kind of events, there should be some support/sponsorship from the devs..

.For such kind of events, there should be some support/sponsorship from the devs..

Yes, thats all...

They could make warspear so cool.. wtf.. i already said it, why VN staff is better than official one? They did war events, events with prizes (a nokia phone) and other events...

Im keen for a pvp mc side tournament, dont need a prize just the fame of being the strongest in mc side is enough :) but  atm there is shaman, try use barb or rouge vs shaman and its next to imposible to win, so maybe shamans will need a seprate tournament.

But im definatly keen for somthing like this