Dungeon 32 help

Ahmed Didar

Question

Is it me or dungeon level 32 is crazy hard compared to other dungeons?

A party of lvl 20 with +3 or +5 amped stuff can sweep out the dungeon in around 4-6 mins

whereas for lvl 32, players or tanks such as DK with +7 takes a good amount of beating and hopefully finishes the dungeon within 2 stam. The mob amount is insane, having 3 DD in party resulted in finishing in 2 stams.

Is there something I am missing? Any guide you would suggest or is it actually this hard?

3 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Cedrak said:

Well, there are many opinions about this, and many just say "you have to understand the mechanics of the dungeon". Even if you understand (my case) not always you manage to finish due to amount of mobs and their damage and stuns. Last one we killed the boss and there is a mob that runs very quick, I tried to avoid it and got killed anyway. But most of times I did it in 1 stam was with a OP pt.

This video was the only one I saw that the guy explained in details each stage of the dungeon, he paused each time he had to explain something, this way you understand better. Unfortunately for you, it's in portuguese, but you can try to automatically translate to english or other language:

But, resuming the video it would be like this:

1st Stage:

- Kill all mobs, just like that.

2nd Stage:

- You can choose to deactivate healing buff of the skulls by going upside and touch the green tank, then kill the three skulls, or;

- Just kill the three skulls (and mobs it summons) and go to next stage, if you have a good damage in your pt, it's more recommended because you can save some time.

3rd Stage:

- Rush to kill portals, but let tank go first because the first shoot of the soldier is a stun, and its damage is high, it's recommended the tank to go ahead because he calls all mobs upon him, then you're free to kill portal;

- With all three portals killed, a "mini" boss will appear, it has a 55k HP and summons some zombies (sometimes it doesn't have time to);

4th Stage:

- The portal to next stage in this stage is already open, you can chosse:

- Rush to portal and go to next stage (if you have good def and tank aggro all), or;

- Kill mobs in order to get close enough to next stage for they do not kill you while you pass to next stage;

- In both cases the goal is save as much time as you can;

- Keep in mind that the zombie horse respawns as you kill it, and when it happens, tank lose aggro on it and it can focus on anyone else with low deff, thus, someone can die;

5th Stage:

- As the 1st Stage, you just have to kill the four soldiers to go to next stage, it's simple but:

- As mentioned, first shoot of soldier is stun, and its damge is high, so be careful.

6th Stage:

- Last one, the boss, 400k HP;

- He can teleport from one corner to another;

- When he runs on his wheelchair he drops some bombs, which you have to be aware baucase it can deal critical damage, but you can walk around it;

- In some moments in this stage a bunch of mobs will appear, they don't target anyone unless you get close to it, better stay together.

I don't know if I did the right conclusion of the dg, but at least it has been working for me.

My usual pt's have 1 healer, 1 tank and 3 damage. The classes you'll choose for your pt and the way they talk to each other is crucial, this dg requires a lot of team work.

Sometimes, the mobs at the boss place doesn't spawn and sometimes it does, is there a trick to it or the mobs randomly spawns?

On 11/8/2020 at 2:45 AM, Ahmed Didar said:

Is it me or dungeon level 32 is crazy hard compared to other dungeons?

A party of lvl 20 with +3 or +5 amped stuff can sweep out the dungeon in around 4-6 mins

whereas for lvl 32, players or tanks such as DK with +7 takes a good amount of beating and hopefully finishes the dungeon within 2 stam. The mob amount is insane, having 3 DD in party resulted in finishing in 2 stams.

Is there something I am missing? Any guide you would suggest or is it actually this hard?

i didnt run much the dungeon this year but when i did i didnt found it hard at any point, but here what i got to understand

1. the strenght of the clones are stated by the gear ur using when entering the dungeon, but thats already known

2. wich are the damagers (in terms of classes) along healer and following builds, i suggest u to have an chieftan for the area damage or u can go with an warlock wich has less aoe damage but can higly decrease the enemy deffence and have that bit of cc to help u live, you can also go for an charmer as healer due weakness removeing 50% of the boss' deff, garanting alot of help

3. the boss spawn mobs or clones himself by the ai, when u notice he's starting to cloning u can keep ur targeting on so u will automaticaly find who it is (also was common knowledge) and save some time, have that aoe class in the party can also help u to deal with the enemies, or an necromancer (thanks to faithfull connection) to deal with em

4. wich gear are the deathknights running, there can also be the chance that an better gearset is open to gain and help, also having an barbarian (running the dps build) wich with his roar them can help alot the deathknight to tank the monsters, not that the dps might not be the best

5. heal the cookie 

6. aiganist the ice golem, have some cc might allow u to gain some extra time to kill the golem before the snowmans reaches it, an different option can be directly kill them