shamanic cleansing

rokas

4 minutes ago, rokas said:

Any tried this skill? can some one tell me more about benefits and how it works?

The skill basically do what it says. It removes any debuff or control effect on your character or allies and reduces the income damage for some time.

11 minutes ago, rokas said:

how much it reduce:

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

Basically like Deathknight's Blood Protection BUT extremely stronger, since you can cast that on allies and removes all of the debuffs

20% 1/4 5secs

30% 2/4 6secs 

40% 3/4 7secs

50% 4/4 8secs

• 4 months later...
Em 11/07/2020 às 16:23, Higgings disse:

Basicamente como Deathknight's Blood Protection MAS extremamente forte, já que você pode lançar isso em aliados e remover todos os debuffs

20% 1/4 5segs

30% 2/4 6 segundos 

40% 3/4 7 segs

50% 4/4 8 segundos

😞poor death knight. has the same ability but worse because it doesn’t use as an ally or remove any debuff, but worse is that this ability few shamans use because they say it’s unnecessary 😞

Edited by Arthurrxx
Adicionar algo

9 hours ago, Arthurrxx said:

😞poor death knight. has the same ability but worse because it doesn’t use as an ally or remove any debuff, but worse is that this ability few shamans use because they say it’s unnecessary 😞

That doesn't make the skill weak. Considering that it works perfectly even at 1/4, I'd say that those shams should start playing differently. 

22 hours ago, Higgings said:

That doesn't make the skill weak. Considering that it works perfectly even at 1/4, I'd say that those shams should start playing differently. 

i agree

i think is more of finding when/the situation it becomes usefull to an level higher than thier other skills
understandable even if the ability to make thier allies free from an amount of debuffs is more for enemies wich casts a ton of debuffs or have very deadly ones (warlock) but in general there is the resist stat to counter that but it dosent mean it cant be used to free allies from stuns
at its maximun level it can work as a shield in tough moments and allow heal back (very difficult/impossible to happen in pve if the tank is strong with current content, damagers have thier way to save themselves too) but an go for an road wich deals more damage is appreciated to make dungeons in shorter times or even allow em to be completed, the other counter is the skill cost, so for now the best location of all where to use the skill at 1/4 in pve is in the mythical difficulty of the rotting garden due the flowers that once hitted will cause the attacker to  be stunned for an long time
for being honest the skill is still usefull in many situations and can help more or less depending on the tank (maybe try cycle deathknight's blood proct and shamans cleanshing for have more consistent resistence?)

but in general out of my head out of being an fail safe switch i dont see many uses of the skill (in pve) i dont know exactly in pvp