Issues with Terrible Relic of Sickness

Psyborg

Hi I ran a lot of tests on the newly released terrible relic of sickness on my mage chains. Here are some issues that I observed.

1. I tested this relic on dummy, regular blue crown adds, yellow crowns, red crown bosses, yellow big crown bosses. (but not on big red crown raid bosses). The relic seems fine on all the above except big yellow crown boss (eg. dg wheelchair boss). I literally spent 20mins chaining that guy but the relic did not trigger AT ALL!

Can anyone (devs) clarify the chance and the possibility of it working on big crown bosses like dg bosses or raid bosses?

2. As per the description after the debuff is applied, the enemy loses 2% of max hp every sec. As the debuff stays for 20sec total the total hp lost should be 40%. In most of my tests it has always been less than that. Even the dummy loses only 38% hp.

So either the loss occurs during activation of the relic or maybe the chains skill does push the dummy causing that 2% loss because of movement. Can anyone else confirm?

31 minutes ago, Psyborg said:

I literally spent 20mins chaining that guy but the relic did not trigger AT ALL!

I think you should test a bit more as the chances of resisting skills on thoses bosses are very high.

31 minutes ago, Psyborg said:

2. As per the description after the debuff is applied, the enemy loses 2% of max hp every sec. As the debuff stays for 20sec total the total hp lost should be 40%. In most of my tests it has always been less than that. Even the dummy loses only 38% hp.

So either the loss occurs during activation of the relic or maybe the chains skill does push the dummy causing that 2% loss because of movement. Can anyone else confirm?

It wouldn't be 40% in total as the opponent will lose HP for every second when stationery. Only after your opponent is a whole second stationery, the relic will start to decrease its HP. 

If the opponent is not moving for the whole time the effect is active, it would be 19 secs of decreasing HP = 38% 

32 minutes ago, Psyborg said:

Can anyone (devs) clarify the chance and the possibility of it working on big crown bosses like dg bosses or raid bosses?

Bosses do resist relics with some chance. Certain relics though do work, like the deadly infection one. I suppose it's a matter of luck about not triggering boss' resist parameter. 

34 minutes ago, Psyborg said:

. As per the description after the debuff is applied, the enemy loses 2% of max hp every sec. As the debuff stays for 20sec total the total hp lost should be 40%. In most of my tests it has always been less than that. Even the dummy loses only 38% hp.

This is more a technical matter which I can't answer. But I see Nolan did already. 

Thanks.

Yes the 38% makes sense to me. Which is fair considering the OPness of this relic.

I did another test session lasting 5 stams (roughly 40-50mins) on the wheelchair boss only to see NO TRIGGER of the relic on him.

But I would still love to hear from the devs about the chances of it working on dungeon bosses (yellow big crown) and raid bosses (red big crown).

If it is cleared up that they will resist it always then that's fine. At least there will be some clarity. I can assure that this works on everything that is a red small crown and below in the enemy tier list. Of course the chance of it working on (say) Pirate captain (lv6 elf i1) is much more than working on (say) Rotten Ashud (t3 elf worm boss) which I did notice after testing.

I would appreciate any more inputs from my fellow players. Thanks!

Edited by Psyborg