Mage shatters&chains and pala fetters

diana1995

Lots of ppl contradicting what is this skills range and the answer is simple and 100% right. its a normal 3x3 with that + like in pic below ... go try it ;) 

so its not 4 x 4 on diagonal only an +  that reach 2 yards away, and its aply to shatters fetters and chains, thats why when game lags    do you think you can stun 7 yards ago,first you are on stright line on enemy and second game lags, so enemy is actualy in ur range.

81944_.png

82111_.png

Lots of ppl contradicting what is this skills range and the answer is simple and 100% right. its a normal 3x3 with that + like in pic below ... go try it ;)

foj's range increasin to 3x3 when it reaches lv 5

Nope. False information. Shatters and Chains are 2x2, Warp 3x3. If you see it more, bugged position, if you see it less, same thing.

Nope. False information. Shatters and Chains are 2x2, Warp 3x3. If you see it more, bugged position, if you see it less, same thing.

2x2 is impossible in this game, also FoJ range is 3x3 at every skill lvl

I remember seeing a series of images demonstrating FoJ's range and it was clearly over 3x3. Could have been bugged position, though.

I remember seeing a series of images demonstrating FoJ's range and it was clearly over 3x3. Could have been bugged position, though.

Sometimes Shamans quake over 3x3. and yes it's bug position. Tho' why this game has bug positions ? And why they don't fix it ?

did u tested on all lvls with standing target like training dummys in chosen ... ? if no dont come  :dirol:  and  :aggressive:  coz ur  :wacko: 

:facepalm:  they are same at all points , i mean how could upgrading a skill increasing their range? -.-  :mega_shok:

Missclicked 2 instead of 3. Thanks.

FoJ has a system it works as. It may follow aggro, seen Paladins FoJing warlocks from 7+ yards along everyone else in the way, and no, not bugged position.

The AoE casting area doesn't change. It's just your screen, desynchronizated, when it seems to hit more than what it should

did u tested on all lvls with standing target like training dummys in chosen ... ? if no dont come  :dirol:  and  :aggressive:  coz ur  :wacko: 

:facepalm:  they are same at all points , i mean how could upgrading a skill increasing their range? -.-  :mega_shok:

Well,

Опубликованное фото

Same on Warp. Point proven, you're wrong.

Missclicked 2 instead of 3. Thanks.

FoJ has a system it works as. It may follow aggro, seen Paladins FoJing warlocks from 7+ yards along everyone else in the way, and no, not bugged position.

The AoE casting area doesn't change. It's just your screen, desynchronizated, when it seems to hit more than what it should

Well,

Опубликованное фото

Same on Warp. Point proven, you're wrong.

and again,blindone,look CLOSE at my pic then at ur pic, 100 times, then post something like this.

Nope, you suck.

Опубликованное фото

That "extra" you say that exists, doesn't exist.

Same as if i try it in between the targets and anywhere else. Both are strictly 3x3

Both warp and shatters are 3x3. No added spaces, end of story. Been playing mage 1 year now.

1 year... yea sure... just ignore this post please .

For you others i hope this will iluminate u

82110_.png

Tested it myself. Time warp (lv1) is definitely 3x3. Stone shatters (lv5), however, reaches two yards away.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

test  on lv 1 same thing and tell the stupid otaku egoist  what i try to explain here not to disturb me next time. 

whos with me?

I don't want to have any role in your argument, so I'm not gonna be on anyone's side.

All I got to say is that stone shatters reach two yards away in certain directions and time warp is a 3x3 area.

I'm out of here.

delete ur posts in my topic coz ur to noob to understand what all ppl say. and go find a life

Desperate PMs? Is it some kind of new trend? You've been proved wrong twice here.

ur boy or girl?

I wonder how one's gender has anything to do with skill ranges  :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

I wonder how one's gender has anything to do with skill ranges  :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

It's necessary to know one's gender when thinking of proper arguments. For example, "You ♥♥♥♥♥!" or "You are a gay man."

:facepalm:  pathetic... go kill urself  :diablo: 

Want to think about that yourself? What's wrong here, you were just proven wrong, nothing more nor less, yet you rage like some 12 year old kid trying to defend self in vain.

Want to think about that yourself? What's wrong here, you were just proven wrong, nothing more nor less, yet you rage like some 12 year old kid trying to defend self in vain.

lol im raging? why u keep answer me? you rage i told you to ignore this coz ur simply : pathetic.

so you tell me shatters are 3x3? then why dafuq its reaches 2 yards away?

u cant know the precice number of yards of the skill effect :)

skill usage is a decimal number of yards

skill aoe effects MOSTLY are fraction number of yards

u cant know the precice number of yards of the skill effect :)

skill usage is a decimal number of yards

skill aoe effects MOSTLY are fraction number of yards

lol wut?

Diana1995 is correct about shatters

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

First of all. I dont wanna get involved in the fight (didnt even read the hole thing)

Just to make it clear for everyone  ;)

The range of shatters and chains is (from stand position) 2 on vertical/horizontal and 1 diagonally. Any other is caused by desynchronization.

Skill lvl dont affect range at all. Higher shatter lvl means more dmg, while chains lvls increases the duration

First of all. I dont wanna get involved in the fight (didnt even read the hole thing)

Just to make it clear for everyone  ;)

The range of shatters and chains is (from stand position) 2 on vertical/horizontal and 1 diagonally. Any other is caused by desynchronization.

Skill lvl dont affect range at all. Higher shatter lvl means more dmg, while chains lvls increases the duration

that is all about wana explain here,this response do everything so this threat deserve to be closed. 

you cant use those skills considering how many yards away you are from the enemy. you must use them thousands of times untill it becomes part of your instinct. then you'll catch even hiden rogues.

you cant use those skills considering how many yards away you are from the enemy. you must use them thousands of times untill it becomes part of your instinct. then you'll catch even hiden rogues.

pro style  :snorlax: