I think this will help the next update after 2.0

mercurial

Try and play the game as a new player and see how hard it is for newbies to play, forget bout PvP, You need to focus on newbies too, the mana is a problem too, I've been playing my shaman, still on noob island, and it's very hard to complete 1 quest like collect 8 Boar hides or whatever, I think if you try playing as a newbie ( with out buying enchants too ) you know a way to make it easier, I've seen people playing then giving up before they reach Irselnort ( the easier place, no joke ) if the game was easier, like 0.7, I can say that Irselnort would have many people right now, well all I'm trying to say is stop thinking of PvP, and focus on newbies that have a hard time in 1st island, it took me 1 hour too complete that 30 wisp thing on elf... NOT TO MENTION THE BAG SIZE  :facepalm:  just atleast bring back old regen time, you know regens every 2 seconds, that would help mana. Just try and play the game all over again like newbies do with out Mcoins and all those.... right now the only people who can play 1st island smoothly is........................ the rich people :facepalm: dont blame me, try playing the game again instead of focusing on PvP and arena.........

Yeah that's true,me too found it  hard and very boring to play as a newbi

So shamely now the game is all about miracl coins,if you don't have miracl coins it's just boring and boring

Me too like it very much if they can make the game like it was on 0.7 version

5mins to regen full hp/mana after killing 4-6 mobs. Then regen again and again and again.

Collect 30 items which drops like 40% each mob = 80 kills = 1 hour or more. lol.

It took me Full 2 days to get to Irselnort with my Ranger. At v7.0, 8 hours...

Thats why so much people is quitting right now. Damn is their job and we wait days till an answer or an info.. wich many times is useless..

The only way to save warspear is to merge all our money instead of buying mcoins and buy the game. Because they never listen us, dont give infos, dont add nothing new, the support is really bad, the game is unbalanced, some moderators like to make censored everything, last time ive seen mioco was 1month ago, the game business is unbalanced, mcoins are too expensive...and many and many other things.

Yes its better if they stop updating it and give us the old version because the game is getting worse and worse everyupdate.

And they wont listen us.. never.

Yes its better if they stop updating it and give us the old version because the game is getting worse and worse everyupdate.

areyoumad? Stop updating?  :wacko:  maybe just make 1st island mobs weaker or something to make it easier, Irselnort should be the hard one  :crazy: They focusing too much on balancing classes they forgot about the gameplay  :facepalm: 

areyoumad? Stop updating?  :wacko:  maybe just make 1st island mobs weaker or something to make it easier, Irselnort should be the hard one  :crazy: They focusing too much on balancing classes they forgot about the gameplay  :facepalm:

Every update they do the game become harder and harder.. with last update regen is really low and mpbs power is the same. With update of 2months ago the mcoins shop prices raised .. and the game became harder.

They just care about our money. Kuzmitch said he want us to be happy. Well we arent we are really bored and many people is quitting right now because is afraid about this game. Who still play it are players wich know his potential but cant do anything for help because they never been listened.

Luckily players dont know much about developing because if they knowthey will instantly quit. I ve never seen so slow developers. Even solo i could be faster. There is no passion. We are waiting for luk sacrifice quest since 2months, i will tell you: to fix it just takes 10/15minutes.. just to xhange values of drop of a mob.

I told you AiGrind has good ideas and pretty good potential but its like they never seen business lessons.

And i try to predict what will happen in few months: people will get sad and afraid, mor player will quit than ghow manytart everyday, aigrind will stilcus on our money and players wont pay anymore. Aigrind will fail and the game will be closed.. and maybe reopened after 2years (dejavu?).

They just making wrong decisions all the time  :facepalm:  seriously range with knockback? that's just disgusting, and melee people have close range attack and skills like chop, sap.... rouges are a bit ok with gauge, but their dodge skill is very good, but they balancing it wrong, they balance Barbarian = Bladedancer, Ranger = shaman, druid = rouge/shaman, you need to balance them all, if Range has knockback, melee should have blink, that's how you balance, anyways gameplay is more important then arena or PvP.. I hope they make next updates better for gameplay and war instead of 1 v 1..

They just making wrong decisions all the time  :facepalm:  seriously range with knockback? that's just disgusting, and melee people have close range attack and skills like chop, sap.... rouges are a bit ok with gauge, but their dodge skill is very good, but they balancing it wrong, they balance Barbarian = Bladedancer, Ranger = shaman, druid = rouge/shaman, you need to balance them all, if Range has knockback, melee should have blink, that's how you balance, anyways gameplay is more important then arena or PvP.. I hope they make next updates better for gameplay and war instead of 1 v 1..

Theee is many people who expect new island with this update.. if thy dont get they will probably quit. By the way i doubt we will get something important this update. Maybesome ridicolous and useless weaps at arena shop ..

I want new Dungeon full of bosses  ;D  maybe they drop useful items like Miracle Shop Items but better, and new quest not for experience, gold or CC, maybe something more exciting that won't get boring fast, Arena will get boring for sure, no one wanna fight 1 v 1, 2 v 2, etc. forever, maybe add some stuff to arena like spawn mobs and bosses and then have war  :spiteful:

Overall what i felt is, Now Aigrind only care about their business :(

But i like the game very much and hoping they will care about players too who meant to be very important for them

Luckily players dont know much about developing because if they knowthey will instantly quit. I ve never seen so slow developers. Even solo i could be faster.

HA. i agree, player`s do not know much about developing just from this very comment, try porting features to pc, iphone, android, symbian every update aswell solo.

Every update they do the game become harder and harder.. with last update regen is really low and mpbs power is the same.

The game is too easy on high levels or lvl12+, but very hard on lvl1-7/9 (till you get a decent weapon that 2-3hits everything)

Overalll gameplay is much easier than rank days,  bosses and mobs were much harder before on second island, it was actually better that way IMO more fun.

Regen on non mage classes is the worst thing, waiting forever to regen, while mages can heal much faster and war / quest faster as mp regen is better now.

This game for rich people most easiest thing ever, spam pots for everything.....

HA. i agree, player`s do not know much about developing just from this very comment, try porting features to pc, iphone, android, symbian every update aswell solo. The game is too easy on high levels or lvl12+, but very hard on lvl1-7/9 (till you get a decent weapon that 2-3hits everything)

Overalll gameplay is much easier than rank days,  bosses and mobs were much harder before on second island, it was actually better that way IMO more fun.

Regen on non mage classes is the worst thing, waiting forever to regen, while mages can heal much faster and war / quest faster as mp regen is better now.

This game for rich people most easiest thing ever, spam pots for everything.....

Bro i didnt say nothing about porting. Just look at updates, they are just adding two years old features. Ok in two years just ported for other operative systems?

(except for graphics wich changed)

But damn we got arena after 2years and its the same as before. Same identically maps on arena.

Skills , we just get old skills, many people know what skill we will get even before an update...

Isnt this slow?

Waiting 2months to fix a quest (luks sacrifice), damn try to do a new pg. Just 10 slots and even the quest is bugged.. will you mind again why new players quit after few days?

The client is the same! Crossing bug and client shows different things than the server. Try to run warspear on mobile and pc at same time and try to see the difference while walking with 2 characters.

The developing lenguage for iOS and Android is the same: Object Oriented.. if you know C++ or Java you wont have any problem to develop a client for different operative systems.

And that could be ok if they try to listen us, but unluckily the dont.

They never answered about:

-Prices of Pots on Mshop higher than before

-Why parties are max 5 members indeed of 8

-Why CC shop equips have different colors for every colors (i tried purple and with 5 pieces i got 5 diferrent purples/violets)

-Why bag slots are so low

-Never gave safe infos about dodge & parry..  or drop rate

And other things..

But well,

Thats AIGrind and im just a stupid  :drinks:

I want new Dungeon full of bosses  ;D  maybe they drop useful items like Miracle Shop Items but better, and new quest not for experience, gold or CC, maybe something more exciting that won't get boring fast, Arena will get boring for sure, no one wanna fight 1 v 1, 2 v 2, etc. forever, maybe add some stuff to arena like spawn mobs and bosses and then have war  :spiteful:

U mean quests like these? http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=21436.msg85700#msg85700 if yes, i hope they add too  :crazy: