My DeathKnight

some topic fly off my radar sometimes, so sry for late reply

looking at your dk, it look like a typical f2p dk, it would depend on what this dk is used for but

i would say your defend is on the lower side for a lv26 and would recommend a mace and a shield, don't be afraid if your damage get lower since its the damager in your party role to do that.

the piercing spear is the worst of spear you could've chosen, a rage, stun or life steal spear would've been a better chose

it seems like you have a health/parry set bonus armor, the same one i use (tho mine is lv28) its a nice armor and would give good health and parry if combined with parry accessories and weapon, but unless you could make that armor +9/+10 i would recommend the armor bonus set to increase your armor with low amp

i always recommend this and always will, focus on your armor, always focus on armor

dk is one of the weakest classes in term of damage reduction, we only have dark shield and blood protection, we don't have healing skills

we kinda make up for it with the life steal combo and the premise of "more enemies around, more heal i get from lifesteal", but beside that

if you want to be a proper dk then just get armor

6 hours ago, 0gull said:

some topic fly off my radar sometimes, so sry for late reply

looking at your dk, it look like a typical f2p dk, it would depend on what this dk is used for but

i would say your defend is on the lower side for a lv26 and would recommend a mace and a shield, don't be afraid if your damage get lower since its the damager in your party role to do that.

the piercing spear is the worst of spear you could've chosen, a rage, stun or life steal spear would've been a better chose

it seems like you have a health/parry set bonus armor, the same one i use (tho mine is lv28) its a nice armor and would give good health and parry if combined with parry accessories and weapon, but unless you could make that armor +9/+10 i would recommend the armor bonus set to increase your armor with low amp

i always recommend this and always will, focus on your armor, always focus on armor

dk is one of the weakest classes in term of damage reduction, we only have dark shield and blood protection, we don't have healing skills

we kinda make up for it with the life steal combo and the premise of "more enemies around, more heal i get from lifesteal", but beside that

if you want to be a proper dk then just get armor

I do have a level 25 mace (tree of seasons mace) and a level 24 craft shield. I bought the spear because I couldn't afford the current horror spears because of how high the prices are