Costumes in general

Dark_Oblivion666

Question

Hi,

What is the cleansing scroll for? I have brought an initiate pack and want to change the parameter on the costume from personal to non, so I can sell it or something, how do I go about doing that, also, when you buy a costume, does it become personal straight away or not?

Thanks

8 answers to this question

Cleansing scroll is used to remove a skin from a weapon, nothing to do with costumes. Unbinding items costs 399 miracle coins.

Some costumes can't be unbound; novice costumes cannot be traded if the package is opened.

Items with parameter "Receiving" will become personal once you receive them. "Equipping" becomes personal when equipped and "None" can be worn and will not become personal.

So, I cannot trade a costume with another profile of mine on the same server if I have brought the novice package, can I seal it back up?  :pardon:

If I brought a costume with MC off the store, but, didn't wear it, can it be traded then?

No, you cannot pack your costume again.

Yes, you can trade it if it's not worn. Always check the costumes parameter, especially if you're intending to sell it.