sithlord leader greediest ever :'(

Majicker12

And ive seen slot buyers on our guild. Ive seen them deposit the amount or whatever they agreed on on guild wh and they got their caskets fair and square. And it was funny coz those slot buyers were all cool with us, talking to us and some even helped with gp at their own will. Youre the only one who complained abt being scammed with screenshots that are "cropped" and full conversations are missing.  :facepalm:

I cropped that in half%)  because this forum cnt tke large memory if only I could post this completely beside I'm using tablet this game and one more thing go defend your puny guild

When I said full conversation, its from start to finish. Not just PART of the conversations. In your case. You posted a part where sith and absalom looks bad coz u wanna make people think that he is nt a good person. if u really wanna show evidences post all the conversations here from when u and him started to talk and also, show the proof that u really gave sith gold. It shows up on guild chat if someone deposited or withdrawn anything. and if u really bought a slot. U shouldve had a screenshot when u gave the gold.

General Statistics - pOleykathi    Total Time Spent Online:26 days, 9 hours and 23 minutes.Total Posts:419 postsTotal Topics Started:18 topics

ummmmm.....  no life?

General Statistics - pOleykathi    Total Time Spent Online:26 days, 9 hours and 23 minutes.Total Posts:419 postsTotal Topics Started:18 topics

ummmmm.....  no life?

Dafuq? :crazy: almost one month LOL

General Statistics - pOleykathi      Total Time Spent Online:26 days, 9 hours and 23 minutes.Total Posts:419 postsTotal Topics Started:18 topics

ummmmm.....  no life?

I admit it was fun but thats no ur problem dude

(she can play as long as she wants)

poley holy fucccck your annoying, when will you quit warspear? plz get bored quick

Never u absalom doggi :D

ummmmm.....  no life?

hilarious ya :D ? If you cant come with ingame facts because u know Nothing About me ut trying to make me look bad via Online time on forum xD?

Instead talking shit how about you show some ground and fight/pvp me ?

Because all i see from sithlord members is they have a big babble mouth :D

Nothing behind it , a coward leader leading a guild of cowards (9+, 10+)

28 ppl afraid to pvp 1 druid xd?

I'm pretty sure like 3 of my shaman pvped you already and won. Who cares anyway? Shut your big mouth already.

Merry Christmas & Happy birthday to me !!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure like 3 of my shaman pvped you already and won. Who cares anyway? Shut your big mouth already.

Merry Christmas & Happy birthday to me !!!!!!!!!!

come bring them im curios bout it :D

is one of them "bought" named Poleyy  :clapping: ?

come bring them im curios bout it :D

is one of them "bought" named Poleyy  :clapping: ?

I have no ss of pvps, but im told youve been getting beat. Also remember our discussion about how I very rarely go 2x2... and how i said the few times i did see you there i won. I stumbled across these a moment ago. 5x5, 3x3, 2x2.. I own you. You only can probably win in 1v1 ONLY because of heal and higher amp.

post-16374-14177037496832_thumb.jpg

post-16374-14177037497116_thumb.jpg

I wanna vs poley and although I'm +2 I'm preety confident  :give_rose:

Happy bday Absalom

Warlock - unbreak

ty bro, Merry Christmas  :drinks:

I have no ss of pvps, but im told youve been getting beat. Also remember our discussion about how I very rarely go 2x2... and how i said the few times i did see you there i won. I stumbled across these a moment ago. 5x5, 3x3, 2x2.. I own you. You only can probably win in 1v1 ONLY because of heal and higher amp.

Moron xd

2 fights of how many ?

i remember when i raped u 4 fights in row ,after them u left 2v2 and i met Ur Partner with another sithlord loosing ;)

Tht why i call u coward since this Arena days xd

Too bad i dont screenshot every win of you cause i thought i wouldnt need it tho ;)

U dont own shit coward ur area is 5v5 behind 3 other locks and shamans

Tell me a date and ill fight u 2v2 3v3 5v5 when pernicious awakens again ;)

Gogo another challenge :)

You are such a damn liar, I think ive seen you in arena a total of like 3x... all which I have ss of. If you beat me wheres your proof? We all know youd ss it in a heartbeat... so obviously youre just talking out of you *** now.

Ill take you on 5x5 anyday. WHEN PERNICIOUS AWAKES? LMFAO. so basically... never.  :rofl:

btw, this whole challenge crap is rediculous anyway. If you beat me 1v1 its cause youre healer, if i beat u in 5x5 its cause of locks. No point in any of this, each class has its own uses. Move on and take your head out of my ass please.

You are such a damn liar, I think ive seen you in arena a total of like 3x... all which I have ss of. If you beat me wheres your proof? We all know youd ss it in a heartbeat... so obviously youre just talking out of you *** now.

Lol tht was before u talk shit on forum to me so i had no reason to ss it

I spammed arena every day  rank 4 and i swear everytime u got raped by me and nessah

So just be quite and cry in corner because about 2v2 ur talking shit now

2v2,5v5 i did enough and met u couple times so stop lieing

post-19913-14177037497402_thumb.png

post-19913-14177037497566_thumb.png

not impressed with those stats, also this all started because I felt like defending those two barbs, you been going nuts ever since. someone has serious ego problem in this game, much much worse then mine. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

not impressed with those stats, also this all started because I felt like defending those two barbs, you been going nuts ever since. someone has serious ego problem in this game, much much worse then mine. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Dummy i know these 2 barb and i respect both of them they giving me hard fights in 2v2 because they play rly smart

Specially fikolek

I just showed a screen from 2 very good barbs (power cards+pots) to old Player who knew them

Too bad Ur too new to this game "grace"

Too bad i show facts and u spread lies bout "non existing Arena fights against me "

So back to my question

U gonna evade my question bout 2v2 3v3 5v5 ?

Ill get Team rdy soon so lets see some :D

10fights each category?  :clapping:

Dummy i know these 2 barb and i respect both of them they giving me hard fights in 2v2 because they play rly smart

Specially fikolek

I just showed a screen from 2 very good barbs (power cards+pots) to old Player who knew them

Too bad Ur too new to this game "grace"

Too bad i show facts and u spread lies bout "non existing Arena fights against me "

So back to my question

U gonna evade my question bout 2v2 3v3 5v5 ?

Ill get Team rdy soon so lets see some :D

10fights each category?  :clapping:

I already answered your question. Do you insist to insult me in every post? I think that only makes you look like the dummy.

You show facts? I spread lies? I actually have posted my screens... :wacko: 

This topic is just so amusing. Everytime im having a bad day i come here and immedietly cheer up. XD

Lol at this topic :rofl:

I think poley and absalom secretly love each other  O:-) you guys should just kiss and make up and make little warspear minion babies.  :give_rose:

lmao +1 xD

Ill take you on 5x5 anyday. WHEN PERNICIOUS AWAKES? LMFAO. so basically... never.  :rofl:

btw, this whole challenge crap is rediculous anyway. If you beat me 1v1 its cause youre healer, if i beat u in 5x5 its cause of locks. No point in any of this, each class has its own uses. Move on and take your head out of my ass please.

Lol So true just a common factoid of the game druids mega op  need to be hampered root should have same percent of fail as qauke for real

and kreukx is only greedy player in sith said no time to help noobs with grinch :tease: :bad: :cray: :cray:

only won cuz I'm pro

The day his bd can beat me once... then that's when I will care sorry pachen

Its been awhile for our pvps... i miss ascetic and afro.. youre up there and manley. Bd vs. Rogue by far the best match up pvp will ever see.

Опубликованное фото

Hey lorithon you wanna chill off poley? Or do i need to post your ss of you buying me to shitlords. And weedbran youre a costume hording ♥♥♥♥♥. You only wanted in pern cause we gave up 3rd to satu to buy 1st vs satoppl.. ♥♥♥♥ yall im the king of kings and queens and we owned this game before it wasn't worth it. I love my homies