sithlord leader greediest ever :'(

Majicker12

I reported pummy for obvious disregard of the EULA. If you think I just seek attention why fan the flame? This thread could have died long ago, but you keep it going.

I reported pummy for obvious disregard of the EULA. If you think I just seek attention why fan the flame? This thread could have died long ago, but you keep it going.

Because hes innocent and your a ducking loser that needs to be banned a long time ago :snorlax: :facepalm:

Because hes innocent and your a ♥♥♥♥ing loser that needs to be banned a long time ago :snorlax: :facepalm:

Banned for what? Because you dislike me....  :good:

I think the rules are clear in the EULA, but it looks like the devs dont enforce those fully. My new understanding of the rules is account sharing is acceptable as long as the password wasnt changed by the new user... It's all very odd to me.

If you wish to create a support thread about my account please feel free to do so. I am not worried.

I had not heard anything from you for quite some time, I am disappointed you are still around. You should probably join vortex, you would get along with them well.

I didn't say that, I am stating what appears to be the case at this time in general. Like I said earlier as well... the rules are clear, but the devs apparently are not enforcing that. I wish they would. Please see my thread in suggestions.

I didn't say that, I am stating what appears to be the case at this time in general. Like I said earlier as well... the rules are clear, but the devs apparently are not enforcing that. I wish they would. Please see my thread in suggestions.

Stupid so dumb plz leave the game now

No thank you, despite ignorant players like yourself I still love this game. I will continue to play as long as my core members are here.

You mean you play as long as your members share/sell accounts? :facepalm: :facepalm:

It has already been proven vortex is the one doing such things. Perhaps you are confused.

I'm unsure why you care so much about me and my guild. I don't even know who you are, and honestly I don't care. I am typing this from work while I get paid, so I have all the time in the world to continue this.  :yahoo:

It has already been proven vortex is the one doing such things. Perhaps you are confused.

I'm unsure why you care so much about me and my guild. I don't even know who you are, and honestly I don't care. I am typing this from work while I get paid, so I have all the time in the world to continue this.  :yahoo:

Then die trying

Then die trying

Die trying to do what? I have been successful in all of my endeavors thus far. You just post insult after insult that don't phase me. You must be bored at work also?

oh yes thats true, thats why last 3 tournies we entered we beat them. I dislike them for their attitude and comments on this forum.

Also, I must add.... How is it me being deemed the hater? Am I not posting in a thread about myself?  :facepalm:

Did poley not first post in support thread about one of my members before I retaliated about pummy?

I get you don't like me, but at least use some logic please.

Xherodark, i am mad she attempted to get one of my friends in trouble for something he didnt do, as well as many other rude comments they have made in game and on forums. I never even posted on forums before until I felt it was time to defend myself here. If everyone would shut up about me and my guild I think you would see all my posts will be very peaceful and lend to discussions to better warspear as a whole.

majicker12, you started this lol i blame you, jk  :lol:

Hahaha why believe EULA if there's a feature of change name hahaha I have many friends trading,giving selling accounts but they didn't ban all I can say is  dev is lazy now to ban people instead of ban players he make a feature of change names common sense guys hahahahah its almost 2 years I played this game and I have many rules violated but did dev ban?  No (because someone don't report me or dev love me because I'm a coins buyer before bwahahhaha) but still Absalom is greedy don't forget that and he's guild member are not good to trust I'm a victim of sithlord :( by the way dev is a Russian and he's poor in English like me 8)

Hahaha why believe EULA if there's a feature of change name hahaha I have many friends trading,giving selling accounts but they didn't ban all I can say is  dev is lazy now to ban people instead of ban players he make a feature of change names common sense guys hahahahah its almost 2 years I played this game and I have many rules violated but did dev ban?  No (because someone don't report me or dev love me because I'm a coins buyer before bwahahhaha) but still Absalom is greedy don't forget that and he's guild member are not good to trust I'm a victim of sithlord :( by the way dev is a Russian and he's poor in English like me 8)

omg dude, how much gold you claiming we owe you?

dont give up with the drama now!!!! we need to brake the record of 22 pages of drama!!!

go go go make more drama

SHITLORD ALL NOOB PERN ALL NOOB VORTEX ALL NOOB PANCHENS BEATS ALL GUILDS SOLO

dont give up with the drama now!!!! we need to brake the record of 22 pages of drama!!!

go go go make more drama

is there really a record?  :facepalm: :lol:

Since I started this drama all I wanna say now is I'm the leading actor here and others are extra and Absalom is the bad guy :( I'm a victim he rape my gold :( by the way absa I stopped to play this game because u scammed all I do is to do quest but I'm easy to kill so I stop now look what did u do to me I'm a rags player now wearing white armor and weapons... you you so cold hearted child u don't

have mercy in your heart its Christmas but your guild member scammed me :( because of gold casket cost $500

Best drama ever!8)

Its funny how majiker claims he is rich and he bought a slot off our guild. Lol. If youre really rich aka "mcoin buyer" like what u said you are., then you wouldnt care on that 200k, 300k or how much gold ure crying about coz its just a penny for you.

Now ure acting like a victim saying youre too poor now? Wtf? You yourself said that you "buy mcoins" lmfao.

You stopped playing the game cause you suxck thats the only reason, shouldnt blame absalom about it. And just so you know majicker, youre not a loss in the game. :) go leave and quit. pretty sure nobody would even remember u ever existed. lol

I said I buy mcoins buyer before before before did u forget to read this my dear(before) arggghh that's why a rich like me scammed by a guild and beside I need still to play to warspear to observe sithlords because your a scammer and greedy guild and beside only sithlord dont like me 8) understand? I invoke my rights *lol*

Before? Why poor now? Is ur ass a victim of typhoon yolanda that u became poor in just a few weeks of playing warspear? lol. Just look at your replies, youre contradicting your own,words. You "stopped playing coz of absalom" now "youre still playing coz u need to observe us" how nice. we have an avid fan. Keep it up, might get u far.

Oh and btw, instead of playing warspear, get ur dumb ass back to school. Damn your grammar suck as hell.

Hahaha what is the connect of Yolanda here? Hahaha 8) phew many weirdos are here now especially sithlord hahaha hey man what I say is true and I have evidence all I have to say is to hail my **k hehehe by the way racist won't bring me down xD

go go go make more drama

;D MORE

Lol racist? Which of my statements is being a racist? How stupid. Rest in peace majiker's reading comprehension :rofl:

Should I use easier english on my words?  :facepalm:

You cant,even prove that ure the real guy who bought the slot. Mere "screenshots" of that char standing, you can easily steal it from the real owner's facebook or anywhere it was posted before.

Ohh btw I have screenshots that I am that rogue too.  :lol:

Hey crixistal hey its me your friend xD

Funny statement. If he is really your friend, you dont need to remind him about it. Lmao

Because I'm a Filipino  your a racist homo erectus  weirdo guy men and why do I need study English if I'm working on japan all I say to you is BAka and still play childish games like this grow up little bikini bottom fans xD

( can't touch this) what ever you say  don't affects me haha go push more xD

Being a filipino or an asian doesnt entitle you to be stupid in english. And comprehension is taught from nursery.  As far as I know Filipinos are the best on Asians in speaking fluent english. Sucks that youre obviously an exemption. From which mountain did u come from? Coz even native people on philippines is taught english. And another fyi about your country, State colleges are free. You should try it ;)

Edit:

Youre working in japan and youre "poor" now? Lmao ure working yet u cant afford mcoins and you cry about 200k game gold? Just show how pathetic you are.  :rofl:

200k is big for non spender  even I'm rich I still care what I spent.  You guys are theft even if is 200k what are you trying to say if you are rich u should not bother what he get to you because u are rich? Fck up I earned that money with my blood and sweat  .. so its precious even its a little thing to you zzzz grow up kiddo you just beg money to your parents to get rich in this game..

You are contradicting your own words again. "non spender" yet youre rich? So u buy mcoins with you blood and sweat? Seriously just stay on being "rich"  on your statements. Crying about 200k is funny coz as you said, you are "RICH" and you buy mcoins because you are rich.. Did I forget to mention that you are "RICH"  :facepalm:

And if you are "complaining" you shouldve went to Support forum not on General under sapphire category.

And this topic isnt complaint but degrading and insulting other people.

PS. Id only answer 1 of ur posts. Still trying to decipher the other posts  :rofl: