sithlord leader greediest ever :'(

Majicker12

Now it is to argue with vortex. Lol

Its kinda fun ;)

Arguing? There's no argue about anything, simply stating facts, and you keep bringing up vortex vortex vortex as if we lose so bad when we've reached the goal we aimed for and are happy with it.

Oh wait..

You must think highly of us since you can't stop to mention vortex all the time.

'Lol'

I knew he was a ♥♥♥♥♥ when pern was farming in event for red joker suit and some sith including him showed up we could have easily "smashed" him but instead we shared till server down. Then as we log on killed us 1 by 1, it showed true greed and character. No wonder you have some of the people you do in guild. Shit attracts other shit loving flies. Keep talking abs youre a ♥♥♥♥♥ and always will till your feet touch the floor. Vortex and pern was and always are better than you :D

To sithlord leader,

No worries man.. i apreciate that you took the time to responded.if what you said is true then, i have a good idea who messaged you(unfortunetly if it wasnt your guild, im quite curious if it was vortex or no excuse who spammed us, anyways thats not important anymore, whats important is creating resolution and peace :0) we had a problem with an old player by the name of excursion who would constantly go on world chat and talk shiznits. If you did indeed receive any bs it would most likely have been from him,(if this was teh case i apologize on his behalf) yea i recently had to kick him out of the guild for wanting to flirt with my gf. Its terrible that this game carries more drama then real life at times.. Im glad  that after the little back and forth we had ,we could sum what clear things up. AsFounder of a guild i understand ur position,not only do we put a majority of the money up we invest alot of time and energy..... So its understandable where your coing from. shit, i have spent 1600 on war spear in almost 6 months....... not to sound entitled but i do feel a sthe founder of my guild i should have a majority of the say of what pleases me n doesnt... we are entitled to that so i feel your situation. anyways i wish u a merry x mas man.... and i hope that in the future everyone in teh war spear community can be competitive with out the negativity that surrounds competition much love man god bless. I think a solution to all this mess is creating weekly tournaments or expanding the pay out to 5 places... i think the shiestyness of the prizes for teh amount of time n money invested creates alot of unness ingame hatred instead of healthy competition..

Message to game devS,  reduce tourny to 7 days. Benifits = 7 days of intense game play=  no let doWN days at teh end of the 2nd week this will increase revenue by increasing amount of participants and knocking off dead days 2ND WEEK- thur-friday. Or expanding teh pay out to 5 slots or even four.

EXAMPLE: BASEBALL WILD CARD: WHEN MORE PAYOUTS R AVAILABLE MORE TEAMS R IN THE HUNT WHEN MORE TEAMS R IN TEH HUNT TEH HIGHER TEH REVENUE INTAKE..... JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT

DEVS ITS WIN WIN FOR EVERYONE, IF PAY OUT SLOT IS INCREASED TO 4-5, AND TOURNEY REECUED TO 7 DAYS. INSTEAD OF 3-4 TEAMS BATTALING YOU WILL HAVE 10 GUILDS BATTLING FOR LAST 2 SLOTS. THIS CAN ONLY INCREASE REVENUE, hOPE SPAWNS  MORE UNITY PURCHASES (ALL ABOUT SUPPLY AND DEMAND, TEH DEMAND IS HIGH FOR UNIQUE, SO LETS INCREASE TEH SUPPLY BUT JUST A LITTLE.)

iNCREASING YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE AKA  GUILDS WHO CAN COMPETE CAN ONLY INCREASE REVENUE BY 100 PERCENT IF NOT MORE. aND TO RECTIFY ANY GUILDS WHO ARENT USING UNITY UP THE  UNITY POT TO 3X INSTEAD OF 2X TO ENSURE WINNING GUILDS R MC USERS.

sincerely Damian

If you want devs to read anything dont use capslock . Its confusing because they are russian and dont understand that way. Snorlax told me himself.

Hey absa i sent you a message to your necro but i doubt you saw it because i think youre afk. But ill say it here for you and all to see. We both are very passionate about our guilds which is something i can at least respect you for. But as a leader i , and you can ask Pernicious , that i dont like, actually hate, talking shit mid arena spams and ugly descriptions, its why it lead me here to let all that off my chest. We wont see eye to eye on a lot but i do think its not something i intend to hold on to. This game got very boring after helping pern 4 wins vortex 4/5 wins and satuhati 3/4 wins. Talking shit to shittalkers seems to be all thats left. Unless you go on to do something worth it in the future i wont be hating any longer. I guess its okay that you use mostly warlocks because anything else people can win.

Hi friends, i get some time for read all post, but only reads many bad things about of tournament, of sithlords leader and sithlords members, so i want say what im so sad about this because if someone get mistake that shold be burried in past, i not understand why people hate a person what dont know, that is really sad, this is ONLY A GAME, if the players want do controversy for a fact what happen time a go, that no good.

All can post for atack a person, post is good for that, but if talk with out basics, better no post  ;)

Anyway i'm really mad about halloween when MANY MC can't get rewards because vortex do evade sam, i die like 7 times when i tank, and no members of sithlords in pt, for some members do evade, that should be a good post, MANY MC can't get good reward because a crying  members comport like babies, on elf side many have great weapons lvl 18, really sad what some people cause to many harm.

I wait what this over, i repeat THIS IS ONLY A GAME, play good :dirol: BE happy :drinks: , no become HATER :bad:

Sorry about my english.

Pliskin - i did see your pm once you were off. I think what you said here is pretty accurate. Ty for saying that. Perhaps we can reach some sort of truce lol

Spaceking - you are way too nice to post on these forums lol. You have a merry christmas too :)

I dont really take anything said on forums to heart, i generally assume these forums are only for the bored trash talkers anyway. Its very surprising to me to see this thread turn around, nice though.

Honestly, my "personae" in game is much different then my real life personality. I decided to act more "evil" when people were already painting me to be that way... I was like, **** it I'll be the bad guy if thats what sapphire wants :P.  I'm also cool with a big circle jerk as well <3

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :fool:

Jesus you guys come on this is pathetic...

You guys are hating over a video game tournament :crazy: :crazy:

When i was in sith it was like the best guild ive ever been in and ive been in satuhati and thecrimson and Badxjuju

And of course 2-4 days before the end of tourney i get kicked :unknw: :tease:

But Sith it was my fault i smacked off to him about kicking a friend over being bad in arena

Absalom ISNT a bad guy just because he doesnt want to sell a costume for 500k and kicks a person

who offers 200 personally even if absalom has kicked me (Twice :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  both in a guild tournament)

i think he is a nice guy once you get to know him hes quite fun to be around and brightens up the game...

So hate on i think sith will last a long time ive seen there storage its well stocked with many things worth a "Shit"Load of gold and if you dont get this then well...

Your ducking stupid :facepalm:

Sorry bro. I always liked you. When we doing lake together it was a lot of fun. Idk what happened. Maybe my ego has grown a lot in this game, but if you really look at my posts you'll see they are mostly defending myself not bragging. I only made acct here to yell at stupid xherodark :D

Now it is to argue with vortex. Lol

Its kinda fun ;)

Wait arguing or begging vortex members to join sithlords?

U guys have pmed 80% of vortex members to join sithlords,y? coz u cant make originals?

U cant say No to this issue I got ss or players chats .

So who plays the dirty way lol?

On another note none of Vortex have asked any sith members to join us  :pleasantry:

Also how many ex-vortex members is sith? And does any of those ex-members talk shit about Vortex?

Its all about Reputation,U can spam things and top of gp table but we got a purpose on what we do.

Just coz Vortex was on top when u created guild u all  want to hate Vortex?  :tease:

And tell me How many ex-sithlord members who doesnt talk shit about ur guild xD?

Varies. Sithlord qualifications are based on 3 things.

Donations

Gp

How much we enjoy your company :P

But typically about 8k gp per week has been ok. Could be different in future tournies, if other guild goes harder, so will we.

Pummy are you really coming into this thread so late talking that nonsense?

Ofc ex sith talk shit, i kicked them and now they are mad. Go figure.

Many ex vortex speak badly of your guild also, so what.

Your point is?

Go get hacked again and cry on forums more. I like that.  8)

Pummy are you really coming into this thread so late talking that nonsense?Ofc ex sith talk shit, i kicked them and now they are mad. Go figure.Many ex vortex speak badly of your guild also, so what.Your point is? Go get hacked again and cry on forums more. I like that.  8) 

Point is Ppl call u all Shitlords and you mad about Vortex being good. This is a problem told by xxdeath yesterdaySo what getting hacked?we all r humans we make mistakes.Important part of that is we all can count on Devs if any situation like that comes for others too.Late? I never get involved is word wars its just u wanted ur wish to argue with vortex I am granting ur wish!

I knew ppl would call us shitlords from day one, idc. I'm mad you're good? Lol.... Suree, so good we beat you last 3 tournies we competed against you.

We were settling down in here and being nice, now you come in with your barely intelligible posts. You're cool.  :wacko:

I knew ppl would call us shitlords from day one, idc. I'm mad you're good? Lol.... Suree, so good we beat you last 3 tournies we competed against you.

We were settling down in here and being nice, now you come in with your barely intelligible posts. You're cool.  :wacko:

Ofc we are we dont try to steal other guild members! Do u get it? That its so embarrassing when U spammed a played to leave ones guild to join urs day n night,then he finally says NO to u and goes on telling his guild members how much u begged him/her. I feel thats how one guild becomes a Laughing stock to others guild. Idk how u feel  :'(

Wtf are you even talking about. I never personally asked any of your current members to join. Others in my guild that know some of your members may have. I did request that flu stay while he was with us, and he chose not to, not surprising. It's not a problem.

I think your signature sums up your attitude pretty well. So blindly arrogant cant even admit when you're beaten. Your guild literally lost to us 3x in a row now, one of those times while we were only lvl 2 guild and you were lvl 3. Apparently when you suck in game the solution is to rage on forums. Makes sense, I'll keep that in mind if ever my guild gets raped repeatedly like yours.

Wtf are you even talking about. I never personally asked any of your current members to join. Others in my guild that know some of your members may have. I did request that flu stay while he was with us, and he chose not to, not surprising. It's not a problem.I think your signature sums up your attitude pretty well. So blindly arrogant cant even admit when you're beaten. Your guild literally lost to us 3x in a row now, one of those times while we were only lvl 2 guild and you were lvl 3. Apparently when you suck in game the solution is to rage on forums. Makes sense, I'll keep that in mind if ever my guild gets raped repeatedly like yours.

Do u remember Hanmitchi,Necroking,Wgod etc..

Necroking issue u directly addmited on worldchat u pmed and he denied it.

so a mcoins spammer saying I suck? When I have amped +10 and made a decent guild without a single mcoins. Leave buy/non-buyer of mcoins all u need is brains to play this game.

So how many bosses have u farmed or seen? How many arenas or Pvps have u done and won?How many have u helped randomly?

Well I can beat 99% of players in Server can U do that? xD

Now dont cry saying shamans have a heal skill blah blah blah...

If u wanna prove urself can u pvp Levanduy( warlock ) in best of 5match? Think twice before saying anything .

Personally never asked anyone? :D U asked Necroking and u admitted it openly proves ur just being arrogant with this. So what if ur guild topped table fr 3times? Does it prove others suck  :rofl:  So this literally means the others guild who were below us sucked too ? Whos talking blindly lmao?

Who starts hatred everytime ? Sithlords always

All this started when a Sithlord members evaded sam hain,even after knowing the act was wrong ,u all continued to support his act, just shows the hatred.

That reply must've taken a lot of brain power. You got me stumped on that one, you win.  :lol:

Appreciating the reply instead of accepting the challenge? or u agree that ur arrogant and ur raging?

Keep editing your posts  :crazy:

Pvp, farm, arena, helping noobs.... Are those your qualifications for being a good player? I'm not sure why you default to attacking my single character, i thought we were talking about guilds here.

Everyone can see how you always ignore the guild vs guild issue and immediately start talking about pvp. LOL

Btw, i rarely spend mcoin, and i have farmed every boss many times. I have a char camping eye at this very moment. Stop pretending you know anything about me or even my characters, you obviously dont.

Keep editing your posts  :crazy:

Pvp, farm, arena, helping noobs.... Are those your qualifications for being a good player? I'm not sure why you default to attacking my single character, i thought we were talking about guilds here.

Everyone can see how you always ignore the guild vs guild issue and immediately start talking about pvp. LOL

Btw, i rarely spend mcoin, and i have farmed every boss many times. I have a char camping eye at this very moment. Stop pretending you know anything about me or even my characters, you obviously dont.

U started saying " you suck " did not u?

Did u say "Your guild suck"? Again u by default brought up single character. Nobody knows no-one.

Again this topic all started with saying u spent $500 on mcoins now suddenly u started spending mcoins rarely? lmao

You seem very confused by all of this. Its quite clear I've been talking about vortex as a whole this entire time. I dont know you, i dont care to.

I didn't create this thread, nor did i say i spent $500, the ss in question shows me saying the entire guild spent $500, which i already explained several times was a random number to prove a point that we wont give away our caskets to randoms.

Your arguments are either irrelevant or make no sense. I wont waste my time with you further.

Bump bump bump

I never personally asked any of your current members to join.

Here ur lying.

you suck in game the solution is to rage on forums.

Here U clearly indicated to a single person.

Pvp, farm, arena, helping noobs.... Are those your qualifications for being a good player?

yes these are the qualifiacations of being a good players,are you confused that these aint?

Your arguments are either irrelevant or make no sense. I wont waste my time with you further.

Bump bump bump

Yea the whole time u kept changing ur words,definitely this makes no sense at all.

Cheers.

#Drama4Ever

No this is a dead drama,Just coz Absalom told that he wanted to argue with vortex and he told its fun . So we wer having fun that all.

everybody shut up now. you are all very chicken and noob. one more coment and all elves in us server will get infinite free ganks from my hyper pro cool skilled slayer master op eye farmer doom seller ale drinker lvl3 shaman Panchens.

:D seriously...??? Lol... I was not expecting sithlord be such  greedy.. I was thinking they are best player.. Bt this post changed up my mind.. :D lol.. Warlock guild... :D soon gonna fall.. :D

Here ur lying.Here U clearly indicated to a single person.yes these are the qualifiacations of being a good players,are you confused that these aint?Yea the whole time u kept changing ur words,definitely this makes no sense at all.

Cheers.

• I didnt lie, show some proof
  • You obviously have poor reading comprehension, and then paraphrased my quote. I was referring to the entire guild, either way that is one comment in a sea of comments in the entire thread, OBVIOUSLY about guild. Read the thread topic again if you are still confused what we are discussing here.
  • To me; No, those are not the qualifications I go by in this game. I play this game soley for my guild now. If anything I pride myself in my leadership, organization, and strategy, I could care less about those other things... other then arena perhaps (wherein I have a superb record).
As far as arguing with vortex, I like arguing with intelligent individuals. You on the other hand I wont dignify further responses because its pointless. Everything you say brings this thread further off topic and further from the resolution that the rest of the people in this thread were reaching.

:D seriously...??? Lol... I was not expecting sithlord be such  greedy.. I was thinking they are best player.. Bt this post changed up my mind.. :D lol.. Warlock guild... :D soon gonna fall.. :D

Believing the misinformation?  :wacko:

Stick around and wait for that to happen, you gonna be there a long time.  :snorlax:

Hey Absalom I'm not the owner of ridrick now because I sell it to someone because when I bought the silver casket at vortex i make new account because when you kick ridrick I can't join to vortex because need to wait 6 hours so I decide to make new account so I can buy there slot and its cheap 150k while  you arsehole cnt make a good negotiation :! And you overpriced it from 200k you want 300k and its price of $500 hahhaaa so novice ... I know my English is suck but so what xD I'll just want to tell in this forum don't buy sithlord slot because they are greedy, thief and not trusted for trade I hope many read these :D 

Why you always observe our wrong grammar it make you feel genius?  You just want to change the topic bro your greedy I post the evidence seeeeeeee 3 pics and your saying my info is wrong fck up dude your guild was scammer thief and greedy and this is truth believe it so stfu ........... and one more thing the more you post the readers thinks its true :! So go back to warspear and play your way but you have now bad repu :)