sithlord leader greediest ever :'(

Majicker12

Rofl u think I'm here to try and ruin your guilds name? Nah man u got me ducked up. I'm here because you ignore me and continue to run your mouth like a duckin pussy. I have no problem with anyone in your guild except you. I didn't ask for a god damn thing from any of you guys except bazoooka.  In return I should have been able to do as I please with my slot which again falls under the category of you being a greedy ♥♥♥♥♥, and regardless if I hate you or not if yall would have helped me out it would have went towards the guild and I would have got more gp. Mother ducker ive had the chance to rob millions from people, but im not a theif so get the duck outta here with that bs.

Only reason I made a forum account was because pvpfag pulled that same pussy shit. You wanna talk some shit at least have the balls to listen to wtf u got coming back. Yeah u fat duckin ♥♥♥♥♥ pvp where u at u duckin rent a cop. You want some too?

Oooh, seems that many ppls hate absalom :o

So, in emerald is hassn and in sapphire is absalom? Sry for u absalom...

has nothing to Do with hassn , nor this noname spends as much as hassn,nor i think hes tht pro in Arena tho maybe in 5v5 with atleast 3 other 9+ locks , as much i remember i met him couple time in 2v2 after 2 loss he stoped demanding i only met his guildies in 2v2

All know how hard 5v5 for locks is  ;D

Spaceking  :bad:  Nice comment, however i must remind you of something, since i haven't really seen you since.  Remember that tourney a few back your guild entered? You pmed me on mc side saying we would lose... Your guild went hard using pots and all just to get 4th place  :rofl:

OK we may have grinded our asses off for that tournament to only come in 4th. But that was due to the fact that we truly only had maybe 8 out of 15 members working our asses to be there. Mas a guild leader you most definitely know the aching process and stress of trying to find the right player balance and dedication it takes for the tournament. I can't recall how many people we tried to cycle through, bunches of noobs just wanting a free ride smh. I may not be a heir of ROYALTY but I support my guild 100% of the way. And if i may speak for all members of my guild don't worry we won't come in fourth again that was just a test run ;).

has nothing to Do with hassn , nor this noname spends as much as hassn,nor i think hes tht pro in Arena tho maybe in 5v5 with atleast 3 other 9+ locks , as much i remember i met him couple time in 2v2 after 2 loss he stoped demanding i only met his guildies in 2v2

All know how hard 5v5 for locks is  ;D

I have seen you in 2x2 like all of 2x.... and I won both I believe. I rarely 2x2, so if ever I "stopped" it has nothing to do with a loss... (which I doubt you gave me).

Also, I think you'd be very surprised at how little mcoin I buy.  ;)

OK we may have grinded our asses off for that tournament to only come in 4th. But that was due to the fact that we truly only had maybe 8 out of 15 members working our asses to be there. Mas a guild leader you most definitely know the aching process and stress of trying to find the right player balance and dedication it takes for the tournament. I can't recall how many people we tried to cycle through, bunches of noobs just wanting a free ride smh. I may not be a heir of ROYALTY but I support my guild 100% of the way. And if i may speak for all members of my guild don't worry we won't come in fourth again that was just a test run ;) .

Early on in your so-called "test-run" tourney Spaceking had pmed me from his MC, saying "you will lose", and some other blah blah blah when you still thought you going to rank. lol  Funny stuff. I LOVE how people always say things like that then go back on it later. Much like when we always rape vortex and then they they "oh, we wanted 2nd place costume whole time" SURE YOU DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have seen you in 2x2 like all of 2x.... and I won both I believe. I rarely 2x2, so if ever I "stopped" it has nothing to do with a loss... (which I doubt you gave me).

we both know tht this is a lie which came out of ur mouth, because i rememberd these fights very well because u so rare in 2v2 :D

so why not prove ur statement and pvp me ? or 2v2 me ? because u can only jerk on 5v5 with another locks xd?

:mega_shok: ur years too late to instruct me bout anything here

ps: check this if u want an answer bout this bragging bout barbswin

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=204.21990

we both know tht this is a lie which came out of ur mouth, because i rememberd these fights very well because u so rare in 2v2 :D

so why not prove ur statement and pvp me ? or 2v2 me ? because u can only jerk on 5v5 with another locks xd?

:mega_shok: ur years too late to instruct me bout anything here

ps: check this if u want an answer bout this bragging bout barbswin

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=204.21990

You know how lame it sounds when a druid or shaman asks me to pvp? All know healer class wins hands down in pvp.

I see no skill in being high amp and being able to kill 1 person. However, I do think being organized enough to get 30+ people to pull their weight for 2 weeks is worth bragging about.

I have not once claimed my character is strong. It's not really, but what I do claim is that my guild will stomp your guild any day of the week.

You losers always say PVP PVP PVP... because that is all you can say. If you really want to prove something enter a tourney against Sithlords and see what happens.  8)

You know how lame it sounds when a druid or shaman asks me to pvp? All know healer class wins hands down in pvp.

I see no skill in being high amp and being able to kill 1 person. However, I do think being organized enough to get 30+ people to pull their weight for 2 weeks is worth bragging about.

I have not once claimed my character is strong. It's not really, but what I do claim is that my guild will stomp your guild any day of the week.

You losers always say PVP PVP PVP... because that is all you can say. If you really want to prove something enter a tourney against Sithlords and see what happens.  8)

like i said :D you guys are still to late our guild resting till smth worthy appears as reward , we have collected enough "tournament costumes"

u didnt say tht ur char is strong but this statement,ur standing ground for " I rarely 2x2, so if ever I "stopped" it has nothing to do with a loss... (which I doubt you gave me)." is telling me ur overconfidence bout ur warlock slightly too much

u say " you loosers always say PVP PVP PVP" , fact is u pvp loweramped ppl but if me or other 10+ asking u ,u keep quite ;)

"You know how lame it is if a healer asks for pvp?" nah i seen enough warlocks 8+,9+ who played smart enough to win me in 1v1 ,so its just a lame excuse from u

blah blah blah.

Absalom is weak noob that doesnt pvp, and only spam locks for win. You are correct.  :good:

I am so upset you all calling me out like this, I'm crying very much over my keyboard right now.  :tease:

blah blah blah.

Absalom is weak noob that doesnt pvp, and only spam locks for win. You are correct.  :good:

I am so upset you all calling me out like this, I'm crying very much over my keyboard right now.  :tease:

wasnt attempting to reach this but selfconfidence is the first step into becoming a good player :D

goodboy

I have learned my lesson. I will change my ways!

Wont kick anymore nooobs from guild

Wont spam locks

Wont win more golden caskets

:blush: O:-) :give_rose:

Early on in your so-called "test-run" tourney Spaceking had pmed me from his MC, saying "you will lose", and some other blah blah blah when you still thought you going to rank. lol  Funny stuff. I LOVE how people always say things like that then go back on it later. Much like when we always rape vortex and then they they "oh, we wanted 2nd place costume whole time" SURE YOU DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does not know that he does not know.

You must think highly of us since you can't stop to mention vortex all the time. Any member will tell you that we never pushed for #1, we know it's a waste and especially since most tournies on average a third of guild is inactive. Anyways keep talking junk and avoiding 2x2/pvp where real skill and timing is necessary.

I hate on you guys because I constantly see my nick being dropped by your members. Each class has its own purpose, as in any game. My strategy works well for us. You are all old players and should know this. Why so many comments seem to come out the mouth of new player?

One last thing before i stop replying for the day.

DO you seen even one thread started by me bragging or anything else? I am not like pvprange trying to solicit myself.

I only defend myself from mad haters, and guild rejects.

I am notorious for my actions, not my words. I think it is you all who must think highly of me, as you all love to respond on the topics made about me.

Hes only talking bad about vortex because all who he "felt bad for" and invited to his guild ended up staying vortex when we got it back and helped satuhati win our rightful spodermin award that was scammed by devs

Like i said the poop suit was always yours you shouldnt let a $500 tournament make you feel pro

Опубликованное фото

omg you make me reply to that dumb crap. I know for a fact you tried very hard to help satuhati get golden casket. You are all so full of shit I dont even know what else to say.

Only an insane person argues with stupidity. I go now. Please make this thread longer though.

Go ahead tell yourself that. Ask all the satu members, we even laughed that if we can keep staying close youll be forced to squeeze your members for more money and time :D there were some who wanted it but petir and myself always only wanted silver ... i gave tix and quested and now Spodermin has spiderman looking suit get over it. I even posted that when they announced suits. Dont be so mad you "smashed" for something no one wanted.

Go ahead tell yourself that. Ask all the satu members, we even laughed that if we can keep staying close youll be forced to squeeze your members for more money and time :D there were some who wanted it but petir and myself always only wanted silver ... i gave tix and quested and now Spodermin has spiderman looking suit get over it. I even posted that when they announced suits. Dont be so mad you "smashed" for something no one wanted.

Pliskin is Right, we wanted rank2, becuz we didnt like rank1 custome but spodermin O:-)

Does not knotheir"  he does not know.

You must think highly of us since you can't stop to mention vortex all the time. Any member will tell you that we never pushed for #1, we know it's a waste and especially since most tournies on average a third of guild is inactive. Anyways keep talking junk and avoiding 2x2/pvp where real skill and timing is necessary.

lol hilarious ,isnt it xd?

"no i dont demand 2v2 i rather play 5v5 and call myself a pro" xd

What actions u got nutorious for xd? For crying to ur members tht itsnot allowed to sell "their" casket?

Or wait i guess u became nuturious for failing at barb and becoming a pro caravan hider?

I repeat myself : you are years too late to instruct me

Sure guys, keep saying that. I was told different by other members of yours.

The sad truth is satuhati+vortex barely was able to stay ahead of level 2 guild. You lost to us... again, and can never admit it. Vortex said same crap before in previous tournies.  :dirol:

Spaceking  :bad:  Nice comment, however i must remind you of something, since i haven't really seen you since.  Remember that tourney a few back your guild entered? You pmed me on mc side saying we would lose... Your guild went hard using pots and all just to get 4th place  :rofl:

Good morning.

First i want to illiterate that i feel sum compassion for your situation. I say this with sincerity. To have a thread to be accused of shadyness or just a thread where it seems like the numbers are stacked against you cant feel good. Even, if one were to block it out, the energy of other people can affect our mood and emotions. Making us sad and hurt which is reflective in anger and defensive behavior.  With that stated let me respond to your subtle jab at myself and my guild.

You stated that i messaged you that you would lose?Is this correct? Unless you have mistaken me for a former member i kicked for shit talking,(exursion) You must are mistaken.

how could this be you say? fact: i have no mc account

who might i have talkin shit to that tournament?: there was only one person i had verbal interaction with during that tournament? It was a guy pretending to be  agirl, a mc player who said they were from vortex? but why would this player say they r from vortex when they r spamming us during arena? it makes no sense why sum one would call them selves out when they are actually breaking rules of proper competition, with possible penalty to ensue? SO let me restate this fact. Yes there wa soen person that i stated we would win, but it was a guy pretending to be a girl, it was a person spamming our arena and taking teh time to talk shitto everyone of our guild members. this is the only person i had messaged that tournament. I remember it quite vividly. so i come to the conclusion that your mistaken  or you might be this person that went to such low circumstances to win. Because fact, i have no mc account and I didnt even know who you were until this chat. im aware of guild names but not their players unless i have 1 on 1 time with them.

CONCLUSION: IT WAS YOU THAT MESSAGED ME FROM AN ELF ACCOUNT PRETENDING TO BE A GIRL TALKING SHIT.

OR YOU MISTAKEN ME FOR A PLAYER I HAD RECENTLY KICKED OUT. I wonder which it might be?

BACK TO TheTOPIC AT HAND.

Even if that was you or not, whats done is done whats in the past is in the past. I'm pretty sure your a decent guy, im a big believer  we are all good (98 percent of humanity) but we get put in situations where we react to others opinions or reactions. I used to play another game ...before war spear, where being blessed with funds you allow you to attain a high rank and dominance in the game. In most social games thats one of the 2 objectives right?  Making friends and achieving a high level of dominace in the game. And when you reach this level theres gonna be haters, so thats why im compassionate for ur situation....because no one likes to defend their actions especially in a game where anything goes.

But heres sum food for thought all these people who are calling you shit lords or placing these names on u, (which i definitely dont agree with, im a big believer in hashing opinions and judgements out) half might be haters but the other half i know personally.. and they r good hearted people.. So it makes me wonder why these good hearted people would go to the extreme to put u on blast?Just sum food for thought.

I'll leave on this note, I dont dislike you or like you. I dont know you. Even though people might hate your game persona, u might be a real lovable cool guy in real life. So im not gonna sit here and call you any names. If anything id love to talk to you and get to know who you really are when u dont have to defend your self from so much negative energy. I do hope that people will read this and consider their own verbal actions against you because its not right either way. If you ever want to chat feel to message me anytime im always willing to build bridges not burning them down.I have no opinion on you at this point. Because i havent had any  one on one time on you. But i truley hope it wasnt your guild who choose to spam us in the that  tournament we entered because taht would be reflective of sum deep personal flaws. Anyways may all this drama and name calling come to an end.. much love n light... God bless

much love and respect

The Duke

dear sithlord leader guy,

I seen you wrote again i messaged your from an mc account? im really starting to believe it was you that spammed our guild with elf accounts and said you were vortex. cuz no one is dumb enough to cheat and say who they are..... and you keep saying we chatted during teh tournament? the only person i chatted with was the mc dude that was pretending to be a chick spamming our arena who said she was from vortex..  no one is dumb enough to cheat and state what guild they represent. The more hear you talk to sut and vortex members im starting to think it was your guild that played dirty that tournament.... if so :( shame shame... all this drama .. i think we should all get naked and have a group hug.... females members only :P

YOU KNOW WHAT THE IRONIC THING IS. i DONT HAVE AN MC ACCOUNT... YOU CAN ASK ANY DEV ON WAR SPEAR TO VERIFY THAT FOR YOU ....SO BEFORE YOU CONTINUE TO TRY TO PUT ME ON BLAST CHECK YOUR FACTS THANK YOU.

Still 5 locks win everything but oh my he gets a rare outfit 10 signs and 10 minions

All the money people spend on these tournaments they could just buy all of this 10X over from mshop on Halloween or Christmas

I am a sithlord member.. so many words spent here.. so much hate..  :facepalm:

Who care wich reward ppl want, how much we were selling the slot & how much money we spent for the tournament.. you play as u like & we ll do the same..

I don't really understand why so many ppl hate sithlords & absalom, anyone here know him? i can tell you all tht he s a cool guy, he never starts insult, he s calm & good to all, if he s leading the guild in a bad way, that s ur opinion, i personally don't think so..

Calm down guys, u look like an herd of wolves on a piece of meat & this is sad considering tht this is just a game.. i ve never seen something like this..

Sorry for my bad english, i hope u re understanding what i m saying.. bye all

I am a sithlord member.. so many words spent here.. so much hate..  :facepalm:

Who care wich reward ppl want, how much we were selling the slot & how much money we spent for the tournament.. you play as u like & we ll do the same..

I don't really understand why so many ppl hate sithlords & absalom, anyone here know him? i can tell you all tht he s a cool guy, he never starts insult, he s calm & good to all, if he s leading the guild in a bad way, that s ur opinion, i personally don't think so..

Calm down guys, u look like an herd of wolves on a piece of meat & this is sad considering tht this is just a game.. i ve never seen something like this..

Sorry for my bad english, i hope u re understanding what i m saying.. bye all

yea ik him

he had a bd at first, 1 and a half year ago called Grace, he was my friend with my bd lallouss, he lost his account or forgot pass, i forgot reason so he made barb than he started going pvp cave where one day he ganked me n changed, idk he was a good guy, but he changed alot after going mc, he started being rude and raging if he lost a pvp :/

Ahh ♥♥♥♥ Vortex I can give two shits about them.

dear sithlord leader guy,

I seen you wrote again i messaged your from an mc account? im really starting to believe it was you that spammed our guild with elf accounts and said you were vortex. cuz no one is dumb enough to cheat and say who they are..... and you keep saying we chatted during teh tournament? the only person i chatted with was the mc dude that was pretending to be a chick spamming our arena who said she was from vortex..  no one is dumb enough to cheat and state what guild they represent. The more hear you talk to sut and vortex members im starting to think it was your guild that played dirty that tournament.... if so :( shame shame... all this drama .. i think we should all get naked and have a group hug.... females members only :P

YOU KNOW WHAT THE IRONIC THING IS. i DONT HAVE AN MC ACCOUNT... YOU CAN ASK ANY DEV ON WAR SPEAR TO VERIFY THAT FOR YOU ....SO BEFORE YOU CONTINUE TO TRY TO PUT ME ON BLAST CHECK YOUR FACTS THANK YOU.

I wish i could be as humble as this dude lol my hats off to u man.

Ahh ♥♥♥♥ Vortex I can give two shits about them.

Wiz it wasnt vortex that spammed us during the tournament, it obvious it was a guild who doesnt like vortex that played dirty and put the blame on them. atleast thats the conclusion im getting after this what im hearing this sith lord leader is saying. Because tehre was only one person i talked shiznits too that tournament and it was the dude/chick that hoped on elf side to spam our guild.... after putting the pieces of this puzzle together its sum what easy to conclude it wasnt vortex or no excuse.

Anyways whats done is done wiz we should just lay that tournament to rest. we both know what our master plan is.... so lets not rehash teh past....even though we were the victims of unsavory game play

I wish i could be as humble as this dude lol my hats off to u man.

cheers mate i apreciate the comment, i must admit i been reading your posts and i can apreciate the passion. I notice we definitely see this situation the same, but we only differ in expression :).  If you ever do  join elf side hit me up spaceking or theeduke.. it be my pleasure to build up your characters.....at my cost :)  im always down to sacrifice money if that means making real connections with real ass people... untill then much love god bless

I didnt do anything to your guild spaceking, i dont have time for that. You seem cool, sorry i tossed your name around... But someone claiming to be you did antagonize me that tourney.

Lallous, you are correct i did have a bd. That was my first char long ago when i was much more noob then now. I lost my wpn to amp misclick then started mc instead. As far as the pvp thing... I have never been big on pvping, when you challenged me on your Pali that day i had NEVER even done an official pvp prior to that. I ganked you on accident because i was pvp noob and didn't understand signals and such at that time lol.

You blocked me before i could explain lol.

I didnt do anything to your guild spaceking, i dont have time for that. You seem cool, sorry i tossed your name around... But someone claiming to be you did antagonize me that tourney.

Lallous, you are correct i did have a bd. That was my first char long ago when i was much more noob then now. I lost my wpn to amp misclick then started mc instead. As far as the pvp thing... I have never been big on pvping, when you challenged me on your Pali that day i had NEVER even done an official pvp prior to that. I ganked you on accident because i was pvp noob and didn't understand signals and such at that time lol.

You blocked me before i could explain lol.

in my world i remember u ignore me xD idk actually long time ago so i dont remember full story, i checked my mc rogue lallousss ur not on my ignore, im 80% sure u ignored me first n laughed xD the laugh i remember it

in my world i remember u ignore me xD idk actually long time ago so i dont remember full story, i checked my mc rogue lallousss ur not on my ignore, im 80% sure u ignored me first n laughed xD the laugh i remember it

Sorry bro. I always liked you. When we doing lake together it was a lot of fun. Idk what happened. Maybe my ego has grown a lot in this game, but if you really look at my posts you'll see they are mostly defending myself not bragging. I only made acct here to yell at stupid xherodark :D

Now it is to argue with vortex. Lol

Its kinda fun ;)

How stron r u abaslom? Im talking amp wise

My staff is  +9, got lucky with 1 sign from 8-9. Rest of my gears are 6-7 mostly. I won't amp more.