sithlord leader greediest ever :'(

Majicker12

befre one of hes members want to sell gold casket and we make a deal for 200k then he invites me in sithlord suddenly  greedy absa kik me becoz gold casket cost $500 hahhaha noob:-[ sorry for the image i crop it becoz file siz large:-[

81832_.jpg

befre one of hes members want to sell gold casket and we make a deal for 200k then he invites me in sithlord suddenly  greedy absa kik me becoz gold casket cost $500 hahhaha noob:-[ sorry for the image i crop it becoz file siz large:-[

maji dont worry :) everyone knows absalon is a trash a noob and a scammer greedy  and its shitlords* ;)

Who the hell will pay that much for a costume with a sign set and minions? Really a trophy to let others know you have more money than them lol.

I'm a bad guy now because i dont want to give away the costumes for free? We work very hard for these dumbass costumes. We wont give them away for loose change. I standby what i said in that ss. We will never sell costumes less then 400k because id rather keep it my self then give it to some random who didn't earn it. Hate on jealous losers :)

I'm a bad guy now because i dont want to give away the costumes for free? We work very hard for these dumbass costumes. We wont give them away for loose change. I standby what i said in that ss. We will never sell costumes less then 400k because id rather keep it my self then give it to some random who didn't earn it. Hate on jealous losers :)

I'm not  a hater Absalom but I'll gve u a good tip buddy go back to school my friend you need to study more about math okay :D and beside your guild is really shitlords because when the person gives you the whole gold and something bad about the deal you return our gold not the whole gold :) well everyone's knows now that you and your guild are greedy,  thief and noob especially the leader poor in math :D

I'm not  a hater Absalom but I'll gve u a good tip buddy go back to school my friend you need to study more about math okay :D and beside your guild is really shitlords because when the person gives you the whole gold and something bad about the deal you return our gold not the whole gold :) well everyone's knows now that you and your guild are greedy,  thief and noob especially the leader poor in math :D

I just threw out a number to help make my point. We don't need to steal from crying randoms like yourself. Just another mad mc who couldn't make the cut in sithlords

$500?? Wow thats either exaggeration or sad

I dont disagree with you on the other points about non supporters, its a team thing the people who dont help points ona reasonable level shouldnt complain

if ur that rich and 200k is just loose change then why didn't u just buy it from him and explain to him not to sell it and reasons on why? Throwing him out and this post couldv'e been avoided very easily if u knew how to lead.  :facepalm:

Dont try to explain things to them. They paid $500 for a 25k lead on gp that cost satuhati $50-100 in tickets

Only people who want a shit colored costume is shitlords

Talking shit on vortex? Why? Because when you thought vortex was gone forever you tried to get the best members to join you "cause you felt bad" but talked shit vortex shouldnt have gotten guild returned

Your guild is hallow, you dump 5x-10x more money into your guild and think it makes you pro? :D jokes on you sith

You win a few tournaments with all locks and talk too highly

Thats pathetic

Edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I just threw out a number to help make my point. We don't need to steal from crying randoms like yourself. Just another mad mc who couldn't make the cut in sithlords

Are u sure about that? You steal my money:!:!:!:!:!

Dont try to explain things to them. They paid $500 for a 25k lead on gp that cost satuhati $50-100 in tickets

Only people who want a shit colored costume is shitlords

Talking shit on vortex? Why? Because when you thought vortex was gone forever you tried to get the best members to join you "cause you felt bad" but talked shit vortex shouldnt have gotten guild returned

Your guild is hallow, you dump 5x-10x more money into your guild and think it makes you pro? :D jokes on you sith

You win a few tournaments with all locks and talk too highly

Thats pathetic sithlords wont last long

:unknw: who on earth r u talking to?

Even pigskin crying about sith now? Many sore butts on sapphire. We did give that guy his gold back, and he's referring to the tourney a month ago, this is beyond old. Like i already said the $500 remark was just to make my point. It was a totally random number. I have no idea how much we spend per tourney because all help support not just me. Cry on :)

This is the character in question, claiming we "scammed" them. As it turns out, this is just another ex-sith member who was kicked after a short period of time due to not meeting our standards. Now this person has sold the account.... end of discussion if you ask me.

post-16374-1417703715874_thumb.png

post-16374-14177037159171_thumb.png

I know this game can be frustrating, and sumtimes when we interact on a game level. we get frustrated and call people out but the fact is, we all have the right to do as we please on this game....., so we shouldnt complain about others actions..... if sum people on here have crap personalities;.....just like in real  life, the best thing is to ignore them....  If you got scammed or mistreated use it as a learning curve, we all learn the hard way by trusting people we shouldn't have. Theres no need to put people on blast because it ends up making us look as bad as them. In the long run this is all a game we r invested . It can get heated, but we should never let a game define who we r or let the ugly side of our persona come out .. cuz in hindsight its just a game. why sacrifice ones integrity over sumthing that in reality is valueless? Skills or Attributes in a game never compensates for an immature personality.

Spaceking  :bad:  Nice comment, however i must remind you of something, since i haven't really seen you since.  Remember that tourney a few back your guild entered? You pmed me on mc side saying we would lose... Your guild went hard using pots and all just to get 4th place  :rofl:

Always someone talkin shit..don't u guys get bored of the same conversations every thread? Yes I spent cash to support us through tourney...and I thank absalom for not allowing some random nb to pay chump change and walk away with somethin I worked hard for. Go ahead and continue bashing sith...makes no difference everyone hates on us until we inv them to join then they get excited they get to join us. Nbs will hate that is their nature. Cya guys in 2 weeks.

Look what happened when I asked to give my slot to a buddy. Wtf do you mean "not at guild expense" mother ducker? I paid my own way you emo faggot. Your English is damn near as bad as mymelodies and you live in America. Pretty duckin sad if I do say so myself. This was 3 days before the tournament ended. I had 40+ quests I didn't turn in and 3 more days worth I didn't bother with because of your response.  So the joke is on you ;)

82554_.png

82556_.png

Here is what was said after he asked me why I was gonna leave. Lol if this isn't being a hypocrite idk wtf is. The guild can sell slots which isn't used to supply all members with unity pots, arena tickets, quest items, etc. Yet the people who supply their own shit cant do what they want with their slot. Idk how many times your guild sat there out of tickets and instead of using guild gold to buy more you wait for one of these generous members to fill up the storage. You're trying to run your guild like Cuba you communist prick! I can't imagine why anyone would want to be a part of that, but to each his own. This game is full of little faggots like you who got bullied their entire life so you make this game your life where you think you're somebody because you can tell ass kissers what to do. You think ima kiss your ass for your guild buffs dude? LMFAO think again ♥♥♥♥♥ ;) if that was the case I wouldn't have problems with some of the strongest players such as pvpfag, and pummy. I'm a duckin AMERICAN! I'll be damned if ima let some little emo pussy boss me around. The title of this topic says it all. The leader is a greedy little puss. Most of the guild are some cool ass maduckas tho. Tiempo, bazoooka, wartiano, xlorthian, marvell, keizsha, and iluvweed.  Good luck to yall but I wont  be a part of that. Btw absalom I can join any guild I want so blow me faggot.

82562_.png

82564_.png

82566_.png

82568_.png

wow let your members sell their slots for however much they want to, they're not losing anything from it, not is the guild. The original member may not have liked the costume

So decoded to get something out of the hard work he/she went through in order to help the guild. If no one sold slots, you're making 0 gold anyway..

2) 'we all want to look cool together' bs, half of you do the tourny cuz your guild 'said so' not because you want to, if you don't want to have the short end of the stick, let ur members buy their own shit instead of trucking in $$ for the guild as it is un-necessary .

3) Tournaments are overrated, you pay and sacrifice a lot of money and time in order to win a fancy costume? I'll tell you this, the day a costume affects your performance in pvp/pve scenarios within the game, let me know.

I run my guild the way i choose, those that dont like it are free to leave.

I dont want hired mercenaries like other guilds. I want loyal guildees. Which i have.

Anti joins for 1 tourney, does low gp and barely donates, then tries to give a slot to some random we dont know.

The fact is, he didn't even do 1/30th of the work to win the tourney, so really the slot is not his to give at all, but the guilds.

I shoudlve kickd him before end of tourney, ungrateful bastard is lucky he got reward at all.

Spaceking  :bad:  Nice comment, however i must remind you of something, since i haven't really seen you since.  Remember that tourney a few back your guild entered? You pmed me on mc side saying we would lose... Your guild went hard using pots and all just to get 4th place  :rofl:

dont talk about space, hypocritic ::)

Sithlords will no longer compete either. I think we need a full scale boycott.

think twice before posting

How is that post hypocritical?

And yes i wish we hads tuck to the boycott plan, but sadly my guild loves to tourney and arena so that plan kinda failed.... Damn u warspear

I run my guild the way i choose, those that dont like it are free to leave.

I dont want hired mercenaries like other guilds. I want loyal guildees. Which i have.

Anti joins for 1 tourney, does low gp and barely donates, then tries to give a slot to some random we dont know.

The fact is, he didn't even do 1/30th of the work to win the tourney, so really the slot is not his to give at all, but the guilds.

I shoudlve kickd him before end of tourney, ungrateful bastard is lucky he got reward at all.

lol less then 1/30? I got more gp then over half the guild both weeks and I bought everything on my own except for a few arena tickets I was told by iluveweed and xlorthian to take free. Nothing u say will justify your greed dude. Mrxquakez gave you and death 30 unity pots each and I couldn't even buy them off you guys. I had to search my own.  I also saw other members asking to buy unity pots for days and yall blew em off. You expect to find loyal guild members like that? I'm loyal to people who deserve my loyalty.  You're a greedy ♥♥♥♥♥ end of story. That's such a lame excuse. "We want everyone to look cool together"  lmao this duckin kid.

Antixhero, you were barely in the guild. We do things our own way. You don't see everything that happens. You think we win tournies by hogging pots and gold?  :wacko:

Noooo, but we use them wisely and dont give them out quickly to new members we dont trust such as you. Good thing we didn't too, as we see how that turned out anyway.

Rename this thread; Q&A time with Absalom. :D

Who else has something dumb and totally unfounded to say? Does any of this really matter at all? All my members are happy, and laughing at this crap. All the while i get a pm every 15mins asking for invite. Your smear tactics are a failure.

I enjoy the notoriety though, please continue.