should i take scatter or trap to 3?

oskari

scatter :yahoo: it does damage like rain of arrow. If some ranger uses it, it can have high advantage in arena... :diablo: enough to kill noobs in 1shot when you lvl up to 20... :D

5 shoot 5 bless 3 trap 3 scatter best for rangers :good: only pro rangers knows how to trap :dirol:

Like i said  ;D .

• 3 weeks later...

Depends on lvl and ur pourpose, if pvp or hunt, bless better for hunt, but for pvp 4 bless is enough, if you going for pvp then id say you do 5 shot, 4 bless, 4 scatter, 3 trap. For hunting ranger, go 5 shot, 5 bless, 3 scatter, 3 trap

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

if u have cbow +7 and lower then make trap on 3 or 4 it will hold the enemy till 3shorts of cbow and 6short of bow but u need 23%att speed like me ..... but if ur +9or10 then no need let it on 1 cause u can kill  cloth aumor user in 1 scatter

• 1 month later...

For me scatter 5 is a way better, i can scatter all opponents while i can't trap all specially pro players who can evade traps :nea:

I like 3 points in trap because you can use 2 traps at a time which can be useful when protecting or holding a crossing. But thanks to new rogue skill and dk pull I'm not really sure it is worth it in pvp. Scatter is strong at high levels because the distance it gives and the cc is provides but if you are in a bad position then it is worthless. Against Casters i would say dodge is extremely effective against them especially shamans. It is basically preference I would suggest trying them all out. :good:

Right now I am running:

5 powershot

1 scatter

1 dodge

5 bless

3 trap

3 fire arrows

Don't study any skills. You better keep your sp for later. :)

(JK, go scatter shot, trap is useless. Atleast from the barb's view)

And deathknights, and rogues...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Best setup is 5power,5bless,3fire, 3trap. No point in 3scatter cause only knocks back opponents 3feet feet n takes 1sec for them to get back you. 3traps holds them in place longer and can put 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best setup is 5power,5bless,3fire, 3trap. No point in 3scatter cause only knocks back opponents 3feet feet n takes 1sec for them to get back you. 3traps holds them in place longer and can put 2

Tell that to a rogue before he leaps at you while trapped, or barb before he charges you trapped, or dk who pulls u trapped lol Trap 3 was op before the expert skills, atleast for rogues, u could kill a rogue with him not even touching you with 2 traps on the field, but now only class trap is useful against is pala... Also if you scatter, u scatter and can kite, move back, and u get aditional 2 hits if not more due to bless and speed, before he reaches u again, ofc that is if u know when to use scatter. If u use it like a maniac and just waste it then yeah, absolutely pointless. 5 power, 5 bless, 4 scatter, 3 fire arrow for lvl 22

• 3 months later...