The Death Of Panda Mob

MurderMobsters

What use to be known as eu servers most dangerous guild is now coming to an end

My only hope is that people dont forget our history when we started we were originally

Only the second mc guild in our server for 9 months we went to war with kaizen and FoF

And when it was all set and done EpM came out ontop now that there are 100s of guilds they

Refer to us as "the noob lvl 1 guild" but i remind this server what people had to remind me

EpM paid the way for the newer guilds now days we had such an impact on our server weeks after

Our victories a guild update came i cant say EpM is the reason that update was created but

I can say we were the very first guild n history to clash the way we did i also remind people

That this "noob lvl 1 guild" had some of the biggest legends in our servers history so if the panda mob

Must come to an end all i ask is that people remember r history and show us our respect and recognition

For all that we accomplished before these newer guilds were even created

And to my EpM family and to the ex Panda Council some of us have had our differences

But at the end of the day we all our responsible for the history of our server and for that

I thank all of you for being apart of the family

And to the remaining few EpM fans understand why we cant recruit new members

Understand that the orginal 15 epm members were a family

And it is impossible to replace them

That being said..... These pictures our all epm orginal members Ty

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Special shouts out to Zethu Kronikstab Darkstarz Fuccer and my little homie Gzz

They weren't around when the pictures were being taken however they r still part of

What was once known as EU's most dangerous group

:aggressive:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

a guild isnt about its lvl or ratings a guild is originally about a group of people making a difference and helping its members but idiots dont realize this i feel sorry for the people that criticize epm because it means later in life they will amount to nothing EPM FOR LIFE!!!

P.s

Who gives a sh** about what others think as long as you have members that stay true and honorable to the guild others remarks shouldnt matter thats what we had b4 the mass kick session i just hope you all come out of the dark hole and see the true light of things

~tydeee

(Photo below when epm was still their for me)

81783_.png

i evolved into a bear, next evolution is  :snorlax:

Lmao :lol:

Btw BACK TO THE FUTURE I ALTERD POST TIME UP ABOVE (ironicly the time isnt in the future its in the past):rofl:

(09 october 2010 :rofl:)

sword xD

i didn't see why epm had to die  :facepalm:

if murd didnt create that drama with me ,dgray and some others wouldn't of had left :facepalm:

this is all ur fault murd :facepalm:

really is :facepalm:

if u hadn't of lied to killa we couldve succeeded  :facepalm: 

though it was kinda fun bein a epm member 8) 

first mc guild who ever took me in and i really appreciate that but murd this wouldnt of happened if u didnt lie :aggressive:

I  do not care what you say tydeee and not to look

pretty panda costume is well noob like the guild

EPM so stfu

Lmao u know not what u say you know not the history of epm so u have no right to judge it and on top of all panda suits noob? :rofl: i think not you can think your all high and mighty but truth is take away ur mcoins and ur just like the rest of us also getting worked up over a silly game shows how immature u really are arflex :rofl:

Lmao u know not what u say you know not the history of epm so u have no right to judge it and on top of all panda suits noob? :rofl: i think not you can think your all high and mighty but truth is take away ur mcoins and ur just like the rest of us also getting worked up over a silly game shows how immature u really are arflex :rofl:

EPM Guild noobs and players who spend playing

live and that attitude is what I do not like so killed

the elf that are this .. As marceline so STFU tydee

EPM Guild noobs and players who spend playing

live and that attitude is what I do not like so killed

the elf that are this .. As marceline so STFU tydee

Lmao again you have no right to judge epm nor i for that matter i suggest you take your non sence somewere else